Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 9779 and 14 others
josh mcgregor is underrated

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Moggie, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
thank god this josh guy is severely norwooding
just imagine him with a full head of hair, would put my incel ass into a deep state of depression if i ever saw him in the streets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, poopoohead and Moggie
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 21044
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived
what the actual fuck is this ogee curve
4783 9854

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, to be human, rand anon and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deprived and Deleted member 22126
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Amnesia, khvirgin and 4 others
McGregor is listed at 6'2 and 150

is he still that in 2022?

body pics when he was those stats, there on his modelling page idk how old they are

1036_1f72a1ad-da7e-40f4-88bd-2bc7ee0064a0.jpg
1036_50f6fa1f-4c49-4be1-b88f-e67130b6958e.jpg

Last edited:
there is a reason he left NZ for California...

• +1
Reactions: NFA PB
Guy on the left mogs Francisco Lachowski in his prime in PSL lol.

Agreed, even mogs him facially in PSL. Insanely good looking in motion.

He has the same jaw shape as me and Cillian Murphy I think @Preston

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Mateusz74 and poopoohead

Final Fantasy main character phenotype tbh. He legit looks like an anime character

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 21340 and 2 others
Final Fantasy main character phenotype tbh. He legit looks like an anime character
TBH, also looks shit. These lips... is just SO GAY... :feelsrope:

Idk if women like this... but most other Chads like Amnesia would outperform him despite "on paper" this guy being "final fantasy material" :feelsrope:

Looking like a "MAN" is important too... not just "beautiful"... "beautiful" without "manly" is literally TikTok Faggot :feelsrope:

IRL ofc would do better than a balding Janitor, but WAY worse than a more balanced masculine guy. Also, guys like Chico do NOT look as "faggoty". Chico looked way manlier than this dude.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deprived, poopoohead and 1 other person
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Magnum Opus and Moggie
like this guy except with brown eyes

squall_leonhart_97.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Artemis

Idk if women like this... but most other Chads like Amnesia would outperform him despite "on paper" this guy being "final fantasy material" :feelsrope:

Looking like a "MAN" is important too... not just "beautiful"... "beautiful" without "manly" is literally TikTok Faggot :feelsrope:
This guy mogs everyone on the forum apart from @averagejoe imo. Insane appeal for young women too
like this guy except with brown eyes

squall_leonhart_97.jpg
Darker hair and bushier eyebrows and they legit look the same

Chico is slightly better imo

But to be honest, the psl difference doesn't matter as they are in the literal top of looks

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 21044
its an extremely good ogee curve
although i think bc he has his mouth slightly open it looks slightly longer/more angular
Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
This guy mogs everyone on the forum apart from @averagejoe imo. Insane appeal for young women too
I don't think so tbh... Amnesia, and many other forum Chads would outperform him easily (if we discount heights). IMO.

Niko WILL outperform him. Because Niko is a pretty boy, and not a faggot-boy like this Insta-dude tbh...But ofc it is my IMHO. :feelsokman:

PS. Also averagejoe does not exist, he is a larp. I think most other chads here are larps too.

• Woah
Reactions: fauxfox
Chico is slightly better imo
View attachment 1976502

View attachment 1976506
View attachment 1976503
View attachment 1976504

But to be honest, the psl difference doesn't matter as they are in the literal top of looks
Nah, it's really close. You might think he is better due to familiarity and bias, but I did a side by side comparison.

You can tell Alex Schlab is facially better looking than Chico in PSL standards.

its an extremely good ogee curve
although i think bc he has his mouth slightly open it looks slightly longer/more angular
pics to prove i am not larping

:Comfy:

btw one good trait like this doesnt make up for lack of harmony and other failos not visible

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 22126 and Artemis
pics to prove i am not larping

View attachment 1976509View attachment 1976510

btw one good trait like this doesnt make up for lack of harmony and other failos not visible
I was actually wondering, do you feel ok about your perioral mounds?

I have them too, but not sure should do anything about them, because they kinda.. do not bother me... but sometimes in the photos they are suicide fuel :feelsrope:

PS. In this light I kinda have the same cheek structure as you. But you are younger so your jawline is better ofc :unsure: Need a facelift asap :feelsrope:

• +1
I was actually wondering, do you feel ok about your perioral mounds?

I have them too, but not sure should do anything about them, because they kinda.. do not bother me... but sometimes in the photos they are suicide fuel :feelsrope:
what causes them?

does that put me at risk for developing nasiolabal folds?

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
stop obsessing over the big predators boyo

what causes them?

does that put me at risk for developing nasiolabal folds?
It puts you at risk of developing Marionette lines, a suicide fuel worse than NLF. You will get them when you are older. Google.

They are fat deposits near the mouth. But the problem is: unlike buccal fat, they are superficial fat, and no one really does liposuction for them for some reason. Except Eppley. But this dude does everything, if you have gold :feelsrope:

PS. Also, they are fat loss resistance like buccal fat. I was very lean 1.5 years ago, and still had this shit. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Moggie
It puts you at risk of developing Marionette lines, a suicide fuel worse than NLF. You will get them when you are older. Google.

They are fat deposits near the mouth. But the problem is: unlike buccal fat, they are superficial fat, and no one really does liposuction for them for some reason. Except Eppley. But this dude does everything, if you have gold :feelsrope:
it could be cause by cheekbones do not project forwards at all only laterally so I have poor midface support

PS. Also, they are fat loss resistance like buccal fat. I was very lean 1.5 years ago, and still had this shit. :feelsrope:
suifuel fuccc another day another failo

think my mum has the lines but not too bad its where they come from for me

then again she has a smooth forehead in her 50s which is pretty good

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Any bad ratios?
wide es / long midface, means the ratio is ok but in sheer length both are too high, lower third is too short aswell

basically same ratios as syrianpsycho except short chin in height

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 22126
it could be cause by cheekbones do not project forwards at all only laterally so I have poor midface support
No, it is 100% unrelated. It is just a bad fat distribution.

This is what they develop into with age:

:feelsrope:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: justinzayn and Moggie

IRL ofc would do better than a balding Janitor, but WAY worse than a more balanced masculine guy. Also, guys like Chico do NOT look as "faggoty". Chico looked way manlier than this dude.
Fetal+alcohol+syndrome.jpg

"muh smaller lips!"

Bigger lips are more masculine seen in psl and by studies you zoomer fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deprived, Magnum Opus and 3 others
wide es / long midface, means the ratio is ok but in sheer length both are too high, lower third is too short aswell

basically same ratios as syrianpsycho except short chin in height
Are you getting something for it? For height ig just implant would be fine arvid is getting one too

• +1