The Dutch Giant mogging in Curryland

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Kraken
Olivier

Holy fuck it should be illegal for someone like him to go to Curryland. Imagine all the Curries that roped after this. Maybe it's actually a good thing and will fix their gender ratios.

But imagine the dopamine rush being this 7'2 motherfucker. Shit would fry your brain more than the strongest drugs. Can't leave your house to go to the shop without receiving 500 IOIs. Fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: standardcel, horizontallytall, anthony111553 and 10 others
At that height with that body and frame I wouldn't give a single fuck about iois. I would just walk through the streets feeling like a king able to stomp every ant in my way

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Over, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
At that height with that body and frame I wouldn't give a single fuck about iois. I would just walk through the streets feeling like a king able to stomp every ant in my way

Literally. You could just go up to a woman, grab her and bring her home. What would the whiteknights do? Absolutely fucking nothing.
Imagine knowing that you'll probably never meet a man that could beat you in a 1v1 fight. FUck.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Over, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
What a freak

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Over
imagine the feeling you could literally kill any man around you

mirin

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, anthony111553, Over and 1 other person
Literally. You could just go up to a woman, grab her and bring her home. What would the whiteknights do? Absolutely fucking nothing.
Imagine knowing that you'll probably never meet a man that could beat you in a 1v1 fight. FUck.
No height for your gun bro

not exactly, 7'2 160kg hong man choi, experienced wrestler, kickboxer and mma fighter vs 6ft (propably even shorter) Fedor emelianienko

him versus 6'2 cro cop, one of the hardest kickers of all time

Do you think that bodybuilder is better than martial artist of same size?

Bumo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite and turkproducer
bumo

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
not exactly, 7'2 160kg hong man choi, experienced wrestler, kickboxer and mma fighter vs 6ft (propably even shorter) Fedor emelianienko

him versus 6'2 cro cop, one of the hardest kickers of all time

Do you think that bodybuilder is better than martial artist of same size?

He needs to impregnate every noodle he sees to improve rice genetics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: standardcel and anthony111553
im watching that video rn, but remember this is how women treat giant ugly man vs averge height chads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boxface34, Over, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and AscendenceImminent
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553