THE EARTH IS INDEED FLAT.

show me one goddam picture of the earth that shows its flat?

no fisheye lens = completely flat, in all videos.

EVERY SINGLE IMAGE OF EARTH FROM SPACE IS EDITED BY NASA. THEY ADMIT IT.

just watch the video in OP you baboon.

• +1
Reactions: Almighty, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 14774 and 5 others
1. A planet is a large, round object in space that moves around a star.

2 Earth is a large round object in space that moves around a star.

Therefore,

3 Earth is a planet
how do you know that?

3F76CEA5 9DC9 4EC9 97FE 884F8B5FD3C4

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 6423 and 5 others
View attachment 1403997
no fisheye lens = completely flat, in all videos.

EVERY SINGLE IMAGE OF EARTH FROM SPACE IS EDITED BY NASA. THEY ADMIT IT.
View attachment 1403998

just watch the video in OP you baboon.
its flat in the vid because a weather balloon cant get high enough to show its curvature

its only a few miles up when you need to be much farther

the iss orbits at 400km and you can see the earths curves from its stream.

a camera tied to a balloon cant get that high

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
how do you know that?
1 is true by definition.

2 is true by observation, instruments used to come to the fact, and planets being necessarily a round object.

3 follows logically..

Unless you want everyone here to jfl at ur iq

aight im out
cba to argue with you subhumans
anyone with a 3 digit IQ, watch the video i linked

nice troll post, the earth is actually a cube

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Mewton, chaddyboi66 and 3 others
From what I know.
1. The earth is NOT round
2. The earth is NOT flat.

But that's in between these 2. It's very uneven surface, the earth. Also big "dents" where sea/water is.

About Antarctica.
I have NEVER been able to find an answer (s) that makes sense, why that place is avoided like the plague for aeroplanes.
It would save so much freaking fly time for some flights.

It's suspicious, why the fuck no one basically, can just fly there. Not even with private jet stuff.
But I have no idea, about the why.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 3828
1. A planet is a large, round object in space that moves around a star.

2 Earth is a large round object in space that moves around a star.

Therefore,

3 Earth is a planet
Kylo

Watched the whole video op, i got giga blackpilled, is the second vid worth it?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 6423 and 3 others
How come planes can go around the planet to travel? Ex: russia to usa . If earth was flat , russian planes would only be able to travel to the usa through europe. What about rockets that can be sent ex from taiwan to usa. If it was flat then the rockets would have had to last longer and fly faster

Also this:

Not shitting on anyone btw, i'm always trying to see both sides and remain neutral

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 6423
Watched the whole video op, i got giga blackpilled, is the second vid worth it?
Very.
A lot of people legitimately can't handle it though. You need to be high IQ and go in with an open mind.

usa . If earth was flat , russian planes would only be able to travel to the usa through europe. What about rockets that can be sent ex from taiwan to usa. If it was flat then the rockets would have had to last longer and fly faster
Read the thread. I posted a picture of what the flat earth map actually looks like earlier.

i do like information that contradicts my view in order to contradict or make my view even stronger...

i need to research more into this topic though that 1st documentary was intriguing

It is flat.

Globebusters on YT is also a good channel

also a good resource where he does interviews basically giving the crash course of flat earth to newbies.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 8202, Deleted member 14203 and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Almighty, Deleted member 6423 and 2 others
After countless hours of research I can confirm that the earth is actually flat and space/globe earth is a judeomasonic conspiracy that goes back almost 500 years.

Watch this asap if you're interested:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Mewton, Lmao and 6 others
It's hard to know if this is genuine autism from this forum or if everyone is larping. Sarcasm doesn't translate to text.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Mewton, Deleted member 14867 and 7 others
Ancient Greeks literally measured the circumference of the earth 3000 years ago but low iq looksmax degenerates know something that the worlds top scientists don’t. This forum is an absolute low iq fest

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 15099 and 4 others
You’re one of the few authentic users here James. I respect u
Thanks man. I really don't have it in me to be any other way.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Deleted member 8244 and mogstar
Ancient Greeks literally measured the circumference of the earth 3000 years ago but low iq looksmax degenerates know something that the worlds top scientists don’t. This forum is an absolute low iq fest
i got tested at 105 on wais iv bro
im objectively not low iq and that video does make sense, ded srs if u have time, watch it. eric dubay is a rly good content creator and very smart.

i got tested at 105 on wais iv bro
im objectively not low iq and that video does make sense, ded srs if u have time, watch it. eric dubay is a rly good content creator and very smart.
Idrk what to say to you. But yeah the earth is round

If you claim that the earth is flat you will need to explain a lot of phenomena that are only possible because the earth is round

Last edited:
It's hard to know if this is genuine autism from this forum or if everyone is larping. Sarcasm doesn't translate to text.
Watch that channel it’s legit
It’s one of the best channels on YouTube and one of the most shadowbanned which says a lot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14203 and Deleted

This is his most recent video and it’s much shorter (only 3 mins), it’s really good
Basically it’s saying how according to nasa the earth goes around the sun while the sun goes around the galaxy, which is a movement on a huge scale. And the other stars in our galaxy are doing the same, but every night the stars return to the same place in the sky. How can that be possible?
The other thing it said was that the orbit of the earth and sun etc is elliptical, not circular. Elliptical as in like this shape () whereas circular is O. And if you ask nasa why don’t we feel ourselves moving through space they say it’s because we are moving at a constant speed so we don’t feel anything (like in a moving car you don’t feel it), but that’s not the case because in elliptical orbit the direction is not constant so we should feel the change in direction but we don’t

Indeed
I genuinely believe this and have for close to 3 years, longer than I’ve been blackpilled. Some here are probably larping and trolling but imo it’s legit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Lmao, Deleted member 14203 and 3 others
Muh science deboonker has arrived
68C2E6AC 2460 4D08 93A9 67D887A81818

• JFL
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Lmao and gamma
754F6C84 4BAA 496D B792 A743E13DC133

• Love it
Reactions: rydofx
8CF097BB 1108 4FA9 B3F9 3515F58198AF

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Lmao
That guy is probably Arab he’s not Portuguese please do not spread rumours about white people that are negative and false
Portuguese people are the darkest in europe

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar