The easiest way to measure your attractiveness

ropemax

ropemax

hmm
Forget about posting in the rating section, r/truerateme, dming hundreds of users for an opinion like @john_babowski, or any of that shit.

If you wanna get a proper, big-sampled rating, record a tiktok of yourself lipsyncing to a popular tiktok song that is not overly cringy or fuckboyish. Pick something hip and NT.

Next, I will introduce what I call the ropie scale, which is superior to all the vague and subjective systems like the normie scale, PSL, VIP, etc. You will be placed on the scale according to the result you get from the aforementioned tiktok.

1. Exceptionally attractive - If your tiktok goes viral and the comments are filled with women AND men worshipping you, tagging their friends, asking for IG, saying you're hot/pretty/fine/a wattpad character.

2. Attractive - If your tiktok gets a fair amount of views, women are flirting with you, tagging their friends, saying you're hot/pretty/fine

3. Average - If your tiktok doesn't gain any traction OR the comments aren't focused on your looks but still positive

4. Unattractive - If your tiktok gets a fair amount of views/doesn't gain any traction AND men are making jokes about your looks

5. Exceptionally unattractive - If your tiktok goes viral and the comments are filled with women AND men laughing at your looks, tagging their friends to laugh with them, saying you're deformed in one way or another.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Slayerino, Niklaus Mikaelson, Daniel Plainview and 26 others
What results did you get OP?

What results did you get OP?
I haven't tried it because I already know where i'm placed based on real life experiences (in between 3 and 2). This is more of a guide for people who didn't have many opportunities to get irl feedback and/or are too insecure/deluded to accept their looks level. Tiktok is the ultimate looks-measuring system, it's ruthless and honest to a fault.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, gymmaxedhorse, Daniel Plainview and 5 others
@Thompsonz @Vermilioncore @thecel @Xangsane @germanlooks @galego123 @8PSLcel @PCT01 @Erik-Jón @StreegeReturn @subhuman incel @RabidRosaries @Amnesia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, galego123, subhuman incel and 1 other person
I haven't tried it because I already know where i'm placed based on real life experiences (in between 3 and 2). This is more of a guide for people who didn't have many opportunities to get irl feedback and/or are too insecure/deluded to accept their looks level. Tiktok is the ultimate looks-measuring system, it's ruthless and honest to a fault.
Idk, I stil think it would be very unlikely for someone on a fresh made account to go viral with his first video regardless of looks level.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Cutecel2001, Umbra, datboijj and 7 others
Forget about posting in the rating section, r/truerateme, dming hundreds of users for an opinion like @john_babowski, or any of that shit.

If you wanna get a proper, big-sampled rating, record a tiktok of yourself lipsyncing to a popular tiktok song that is not overly cringy or fuckboyish. Pick something hip and NT.

Next, I will introduce what I call the ropie scale, which is superior to all the vague and subjective systems like the normie scale, PSL, VIP, etc. You will be placed on the scale according to the result you get from the aforementioned tiktok.

1. Exceptionally attractive - If your tiktok goes viral and the comments are filled with women AND men worshipping you, tagging their friends, asking for IG, saying you're hot/pretty/fine/a wattpad character.

2. Attractive - If your tiktok gets a fair amount of views, women are flirting with you, tagging their friends, saying you're hot/pretty/fine

3. Average - If your tiktok doesn't gain any traction OR the comments aren't focused on your looks but still positive

4. Unattractive - If your tiktok gets a fair amount of views/doesn't gain any traction AND men are making jokes about your looks

5. Exceptionally unattractive - If your tiktok goes viral and the comments are filled with women AND men laughing at your looks, tagging their friends to laugh with them, saying you're deformed in one way or another.
Idk I get called trucel here, but two days ago I had girls taking creep pics of me

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and ropemax

go outside and if woman smile at you then you are gl
if no then you are nothing special

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 17676, Daniel Plainview and 9 others
Wow awesome but Indians no have tiktok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Curry Suicide and ropemax
Idk, I stil think it would be very unlikely for someone on a fresh made account to go viral with his first video regardless of looks level.
i am a tiktok veteran, it is absolutely possible and not uncommon at all

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
So if İ walk by a woman on the street, they should smile at you automatically?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Kingcel32 and Erik-Jón
wow, you think people don't know about that method? If it convinced people then the rating section wouldn't be a thing. This is the ultimate looks verification system for all the copers and wishful thinkers

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Erik-Jón
wow, you think people don't know about that method? If it convinced people then the rating section wouldn't be a thing. This is the ultimate looks verification system for all the copers and wishful thinkers
just my thoughts

Tiktok would get shutdown if i posted a video of my face there

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17791 and 6 others
That’s not the best way. Tiktok is full of HTNs who have extreme amounts of followers whereas some chad like Zach Cox doesn’t have as many

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Kingcel32 and Deleted member 16275
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Merćer and Curry Suicide
nah, just how often they do
The only time I approached a woman was my grandma last week. The only female stranger I've approached was like months ago (and beyond hello/cashier stuff, last time was 4 years ago).

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 13332
That’s not the best way. Tiktok is full of HTNs who have extreme amounts of followers whereas some chad like Zach Cox doesn’t have as many
He is probably low effort.

• +1
i am a tiktok veteran, it is absolutely possible and not uncommon at all
I will NEVER do it. I don’t want my delusion to be shattered

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, It'snotover, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
Sounds legit for tik tok/online
That or just tinder matches, message to date conversion
Or if people assume you are catfish cause you’re so gl

But best measure of attractiveness is irl imo. Watch how men treat u and what women do in your presence. At a certain looks level the irl treatment is just different from the rest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Kingcel32
the problem is you have reverted back to the normie/PSL scale. Forget about that shit, the only valid scale is the ropie scale.

"HTN", "Chad", this is all more or less fluid and leaves a lot of room for error. My 5 point scale is perfect because people assign you based on their inherent reaction to your looks, not a direct prompt that skews the results. Someone you call HTN may have more appeal than an alien looking chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Kingcel32 and Deleted member 18840
the problem is you have reverted back to the normie/PSL scale. Forget about that shit, the only valid scale is the ropie scale.

"HTN", "Chad", this is all more or less fluid and leaves a lot of room for error. My 5 point scale is perfect because people assign you based on their inherent reaction to your looks, not a direct prompt that skews the results. Someone you call HTN may have more appeal than an alien looking chad.
Can you kill me already then

• +1
sounds solid in theory but there have been more than enough experiments posted on this forum that expose the flaws of this methodology (tinder algo and the attitude women have there)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Kingcel32 and Deleted member 9801
But best measure of attractiveness is irl imo. Watch how men treat u and what women do in your presence. At a certain looks level the irl treatment is just different from the rest
too subjective and you're too used to such treatment to notice it.

too subjective and you're too used to such treatment to notice it.
True, but if you get great treatment from people irl who cares at the end of the day bro ygm

• +1
True, but if you get great treatment from people irl who cares at the end of the day bro ygm
It s cope the sole proof ure gl is if girls unzip your pants in daylight as a cold approach and suck you raw and let you creampie

• JFL
Reactions: Sigmamale, ropemax and Deleted member 9801
Im old if i do this cringey shit i would get nuked
that's why it's of the utmost importance to pick a proper song. It has to be cool, not cringy and overly sexual.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 18840
that's why it's of the utmost importance to pick a proper song. It has to be cool, not cringy and overly sexual.
What song for wait ill pm

What song for wait ill pm
idk, ponder it and watch a few tiktoks to find a good fit. Just pick something you could show your friends, not something people would bully you at school for.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 18840
It s cope the sole proof ure gl is if girls unzip your pants in daylight as a cold approach and suck you raw and let you creampie
Just be low inhib theory

They do this to even subhumans like Alex Brown

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, Kingcel32 and Deleted member 18840
@StreegeReturn is a high 2 bordering 1. He could easily prove this system to work if he wanted to

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Kingcel32
Hmm been thinking of trying this. I will get longer hair and try it hopefully it won’t cause me to rope :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: ropemax
@StreegeReturn is a high 2 bordering 1. He could easily prove this system to work if he wanted to
If i do and get shit i will impregnate sexually @AlexBrown84 im ngl as a way to cope

• +1
Reactions: ropemax
@ropemax just occured to me, about ropie scale theory..what if tik tok algorithm cucks even best looking highest appeal man? It’s possible

• +1
Sounds legit for tik tok/online
Or if people assume you are catfish cause you’re so gl

How do I determine this?

why is this based on tiktok?

• +1
How do I determine this?
What the irl thing?

Do people give u gifts?
Do men respect you?
Are women flirting with you? Subtle or super obvious and direct
Do u get promotions easily?
Do people stop u on the street to tell u how ripped you are etc? Do they ask for your number, a pic with you or taking secret pic?
Do people tell u how you’re too gl to even be real?
How much sex do u have?

Here’s the answer bro

• +1

I don't use TikTok so i'm even lower then exceptionally unattractive...

@ropemax just occured to me, about ropie scale theory..what if tik tok algorithm cucks even best looking highest appeal man? It’s possible
just the opposite. This isn't tinder, they don't want you to open your wallet, they want you to keep rotting on the app as long as possible; the way you do this is you show only eyecandy to everyone

What the irl thing?

Do people give u gifts?
Do men respect you?
Are women flirting with you? Subtle or super obvious and direct
Do u get promotions easily?
Do people stop u on the street to tell u how ripped you are etc? Do they ask for your number, a pic with you or taking secret pic?
Do people tell u how you’re too gl to even be real?
How much sex do u have?

Here’s the answer bro
I don’t know I don’t go out much. The only interactions I really have is at work. My female coworkers like to talk to me for no reason even though I’m not good at conversation and men are nice/neutral to me. Ion don’t get flirted with at all. And the only compliments I get is getting called cute. Is this normie range?

Also I did get promoted to shift manager three weeks in but that’s probably due to me actually working compared to other people

Or dont be aspie and just go and talk with people on omegle. If after 1 hour of talking you didnt hear compliments, you are prorably ltn and below without any striking features

• +1
why is this based on tiktok?
high teen & young adult demographics, simplicity, absolute best and easiest audience reach for non-established creators.

• +1