The easiest way to measure your attractiveness

Or dont be aspie and just go and talk with people on omegle. If after 1 hour of talking you didnt hear compliments, you are prorably ltn and below without any striking features
Also good idea, I will try with my shit computer camera

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
high teen & young adult demographics, simplicity, absolute best and easiest audience reach for non-established creators.
retarded tbh
cold approaches by women is a better scale

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Forget about posting in the rating section, r/truerateme, dming hundreds of users for an opinion like @john_babowski, or any of that shit.

If you wanna get a proper, big-sampled rating, record a tiktok of yourself lipsyncing to a popular tiktok song that is not overly cringy or fuckboyish. Pick something hip and NT.

Next, I will introduce what I call the ropie scale, which is superior to all the vague and subjective systems like the normie scale, PSL, VIP, etc. You will be placed on the scale according to the result you get from the aforementioned tiktok.

1. Exceptionally attractive - If your tiktok goes viral and the comments are filled with women AND men worshipping you, tagging their friends, asking for IG, saying you're hot/pretty/fine/a wattpad character.

2. Attractive - If your tiktok gets a fair amount of views, women are flirting with you, tagging their friends, saying you're hot/pretty/fine

3. Average - If your tiktok doesn't gain any traction OR the comments aren't focused on your looks but still positive

4. Unattractive - If your tiktok gets a fair amount of views/doesn't gain any traction AND men are making jokes about your looks

5. Exceptionally unattractive - If your tiktok goes viral and the comments are filled with women AND men laughing at your looks, tagging their friends to laugh with them, saying you're deformed in one way or another.
yh don't listen to this nigga, i've seen straight 10/10 pop out on my fyp with 20 views

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian, datboijj, Looks234 and 2 others
  • +1
Well if so camera might make results unclear, but still should work.
It’s blurry a bit and probably has shit ton of lens distortion but it’ll work for now

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
No need to embarrass yourself like that. All you need is to look at your current success with women to confirm what kind of man are you(if you're a 23 yr old KV who has never gotten ANY non-platonic attention from a girl in his life, then you're a LTN with very bad luck or just simply an truecel abomination).

• +1
Forget about posting in the rating section, r/truerateme, dming hundreds of users for an opinion like @john_babowski, or any of that shit.

If you wanna get a proper, big-sampled rating, record a tiktok of yourself lipsyncing to a popular tiktok song that is not overly cringy or fuckboyish. Pick something hip and NT.

Next, I will introduce what I call the ropie scale, which is superior to all the vague and subjective systems like the normie scale, PSL, VIP, etc. You will be placed on the scale according to the result you get from the aforementioned tiktok.

1. Exceptionally attractive - If your tiktok goes viral and the comments are filled with women AND men worshipping you, tagging their friends, asking for IG, saying you're hot/pretty/fine/a wattpad character.

2. Attractive - If your tiktok gets a fair amount of views, women are flirting with you, tagging their friends, saying you're hot/pretty/fine

3. Average - If your tiktok doesn't gain any traction OR the comments aren't focused on your looks but still positive

4. Unattractive - If your tiktok gets a fair amount of views/doesn't gain any traction AND men are making jokes about your looks

5. Exceptionally unattractive - If your tiktok goes viral and the comments are filled with women AND men laughing at your looks, tagging their friends to laugh with them, saying you're deformed in one way or another.
Not really.
On Tik Tok your PSL can increase by at least 1 point by just using the smoothening and contour filters in "Beautify". And almost all pretty boys on Tik Tok use that
Plus I have seen a lot of low PSL men get this kind of (1) and (2) attention which puzzled me to be honest.

• +1
yh don't listen to this nigga, i've seen straight 10/10 pop out on my fyp with 20 views
It's called being early you dumb fuck

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32 and ropemax
Not really.
On Tik Tok your PSL can increase by at least 1 point by just using the smoothening and contour filters in "Beautify". And almost all pretty boys on Tik Tok use that
Plus I have seen a lot of low PSL men get this kind of (1) and (2) attention which puzzled me to be honest.
I invite you to try it and post your results

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 18840
I invite you to try it and post your results
Too high inhib
i don’t like having my face public on the internet. And I'm probably below the aforementioned men that puzzled me anyway.

Last edited:
  • +1
Or dont be aspie and just go and talk with people on omegle. If after 1 hour of talking you didnt hear compliments, you are prorably ltn and below without any striking features
Why omegle is only on pc? Cuz i have huawei keyboard camera its just over

• +1
Too high inhib
i don’t like having my face public on the internet. And I'm probably below the aforementioned men that puzzled me anyway.
Also what filters are those

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Kingcel32
It's called being early you dumb fuck
Even if it wasn’t already 2 days old, I’d drop a comment and then go back, never really goes past 700 views

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Looks234, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
@fogdart what category are you in

If you’re GL people will literally tell you. If you have to ask or try and figure it out…you’re not GL.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Kingcel32
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Erik-Jón
if girls are attracted to you and you still think you are ugly
If you don’t get rated 6psl on .org it’s ova for you buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 18840, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
Go there :
2F07B485 4B8E 437E A6EA 9B532659B624

This smoothens out your skin :
5174259F 0FB6 4902 849A 12C4DB71494A

This gives the impression of more visible undertones, "contours" that then highlight some of your features better (dont set it too high or it starts looking metrosexual)
1D8174EC 5D08 4714 AE85 B2C3DFAD6EFC

they almost all use those at least

• +1
  • Love it
Go there :
View attachment 1791936
This smoothens out your skin :
View attachment 1791937
This gives the impression of more visible undertones, "contours" that then highlight some of your features better (dont set it too high or it starts looking metrosexual)
View attachment 1791939

they almost all use those at least
Thank you so much. I probably don’t need the first cuz my skin is already « fake » to most ppl cuz its rather perfect. But i need the other two ngl cuz my coloring is currently bad. Thats why i hate models and tiktokers, all fraud so hard and we compare ourselves to them

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Racky
Thank you so much. I probably don’t need the first cuz my skin is already « fake » to most ppl cuz its rather perfect. But i need the other two ngl cuz my coloring is currently bad. Thats why i hate models and tiktokers, all fraud so hard and we compare ourselves to them
irl morph

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Omegle only on pc? I thought it available from phone as well
I tried but only had guys. Will try again with cardio halo post gym tbh

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and nitesik
This will make a lot of people rope

TikTok is the most toxic place on the internet. Some comments there are more brutal than anything I ever read on on PSL.

Even if it wasn’t already 2 days old, I’d drop a comment and then go back, never really goes past 700 views
this means the creator is shadowbanned, you missed their prime.

Maybe I should try at some point

• +1
Reactions: ropemax
@fogdart what category are you in
what does a fair amount of views mean? I get anywhere from 500 to 100k views on tiktoks and occasionally get DMs like this on instagram. I guess i'm in the Attractive category, right?

Last edited:
  • +1
what does a fair amount of views mean? I get anywhere from 500 to 100k views on tiktoks and occasionally get DMs like this on instagram. I guess i'm in the Attractive category, right?

View attachment 1792904
@ropemax answer the question

good thread, we need more threads like this

• +1
4 have the same amount of views as 3 tbh
5 are brutal

Download tinder.

3011728 1524144011460

They updated their thing and now you can do even more frauding especially for nose and some for eyes.
1DFD4A1F 981D 416A 82E8 43C255AD59FB

8D5F7F6E 23F3 4FE1 B6C9 CCB98EFA1C39

the main thing about those beautify filters, is that unlike the other Tik Tok filters, you using them is hidden. So plenty can do it subtly and have people think that’s how they look irl. Tik Tokers are going to abuse those new filters for sure. The frauding will get insane, it won’t just be smoothening. You will see people remove -5 mm alar width, add +5 PFL, etc…

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I’d be terrified to engage in such an experiment

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover

IMG 20220805 160014
IMG 20220805 155911
IMG 20220805 155829

Where does this qualify? My ex posted a video is with me breifly in it

• +1
Reactions: Loki
Lip syncing and dancing in front of the camera are the most retarded/cringe stuff regardless of whoever does it, good looking or not.

Imagine your parents seeing you :lul: , pack your thing and get ready to be shipped to the local orphanage

Or worse, your ancestors looking from above, while you paint your nails, fraud with lighting, maybe apply a little bit of make up , apply your filters and dancing like an asylum patient in your room alone like majority of muh pretty ''boys'' do:lul::lul::lul:

These things are for girls, even girls doing it is cringe

I think there are better ways to measure if you're ugly - average - good looking - insanely good looking without someone rating you, many options, but this one is cringe and non reliable. Social media is a complete fraud when it comes to looks, everyone is frauding

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 17735 and Eduardo DOV
i dont even know how to use tiktok
why not only go to omeagle and see what happens

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
I have a lurker IG account and don't have tik tok. Is it over for me?