The Economic Rate of Return on Plastic Surgery: Why You Should Do It

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
I see a lot of people stating that plastic surgery is expensive and its a luxury when you could be spending your money on better things .

However I wish to state the money spent on plastic surgery and ascending pays for itself through the halo effect

-Reduced Unemployment time, as its easier to pass the interview stage
-Better leverage on negotiating salary when you look good vs ugly
-Better career prospects with better salaries, easier to enter lucrative industries i.e. consulting vs back office
-Easier to attract clients and close sales when you look good if you are running your own company
-Less costs incurred in the dating sphere i.e. you can get away with cheaper hotels, meals, places, material goods etc
-No need to compensate with other materialistic goods like luxury cars, clothes, household goods etc
-Less costs incurred in the social sphere, people buying you drinks, not having to pay for VIP to be treated well etc.
- Reduced chance of being divorced and divorce raped.

When factoring in these benefits this more then covers the expected £15,000-£40,000 it takes to ascend someone to the point they receive the halo effect or at least not be held back by their looks.

The total cost of being ugly can easily costs £100,000s over your lifetime even more if you were just a betabuxx and get divorce raped.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Agendum, SOS-Sonic and 24 others
high iqthread

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, ToursOverBoyo2020, RealSurgerymax and 1 other person
I see a lot of people stating that plastic surgery is expensive and its a luxury when you could be spending your money on better things .

However I wish to state the money spent on plastic surgery and ascending pays for itself through the halo effect

-Reduced Unemployment time, as its easier to pass the interview stage
-Better leverage on negotiating salary when you look good vs ugly
-Better career prospects with better salaries, easier to enter lucrative industries i.e. consulting vs back office
-Easier to attract clients and close sales when you look good if you are running your own company
-Less costs incurred in the dating sphere i.e. you can get away with cheaper hotels, meals, places, material goods etc
-No need to compensate with other materialistic goods like luxury cars, clothes, household goods etc
-Less costs incurred in the social sphere, people buying you drinks, not having to pay for VIP to be treated well etc.
- Reduced chance of being divorced and divorce raped.

When factoring in these benefits this more then covers the expected £15,000-£40,000 it takes to ascend someone to the point they receive the halo effect or at least not be held back by their looks.

The total cost of being ugly can easily costs £100,000s over your lifetime even more if you were just a betabuxx and get divorce raped.
make sure to save up on big surgeries that fix ur failos the smaller ones that don't really increase ur PSL/SMV *should* be used to make MORE money thru whatever means in my humble opinion

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Stevensmithgerard and Gaia262
investing in plastic surgery is better than investing in education.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, 11gaijin, Deleted member 14978 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Stevensmithgerard and ToursOverBoyo2020
same applies to all kinds of looksmaxing, i am stylemaxing and leanmaxing to give me an edge in job interviews tbh

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
same applies to all kinds of looksmaxing, i am stylemaxing and leanmaxing to give me an edge in job interviews tbh
mirin dedication king

• +1
Honestly if you have a good base or at least very fixable failo's, there's basically no other better investment than yourself. Self brag, but I have never had problems getting pussy and my lower maxilla is pretty fucking recessed and my UEE is pretty bad. That's why I see it as a worthy investment to fix my failo's, because it would only serve to amplify whatever one has. Needlessly fretting over prices when the investment is YOU is a waste of energy.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Gaia262
Thx for the wise words, and begon blue pilled fags!!

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Gaia262
Yes, LL for example is a no brainer if you don't reach the cut.
The only problem with surgeries is that you don't get guaranteed results, you may just pay and get worse than before, there is no money back.
It's like buying from UGL, you may buy Primo and get Test instead. JFL.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SntDomistheRealChad, Danish_Retard and Gaia262
Totally agree... that's why I don't get it when guys see a hot girl with an ugly/avg guy and say 'but LOOK!' well even if it happens it would still suck to be ugly and be treated badly in general. Also, fixing maxillofacial problems like a deviated septum or recessed jaw can immensely improve your health.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, lilhorizontal32, MedMaxxing and 1 other person
Good thread and completely agree. Working in The corporate world is one of the main reasons I started thinking surgeries were the smart move. In my field moving from a manager to director/vp could be a $50k yearly salary bump, so it’s a no brainer to do whatever possible to get an edge.

• +1
Good thread and completely agree. Working in The corporate world is one of the main reasons I started thinking surgeries were the smart move. In my field moving from a manager to director/vp could be a $50k yearly salary bump, so it’s a no brainer to do whatever possible to get an edge.

Hell even John DeLorean got a genioplasty and he was already very successful and good looking... even if you're not attractive having a good lower third as a guy does command respect same with height.

• +1
it pays off in that you don't have to rope

• +1
Hell even John DeLorean got a genioplasty and he was already very successful and good looking... even if you're not attractive having a good lower third as a guy does command respect same with height.

Not to mention millimetres on the lower third is the difference between normie and Chad in some cases.

• +1
Aesthetics are priceless.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, MeinChadf, Deleted member 14978 and 4 others
good thread

• +1