The Effects Of Prolonged Obesity & Starvation On Growth Plate Closure

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
Warning: This thread will be mostly copypasta!

----------------------------------------------------------------
From: ----------------------------------------------------------------
The effect of nutrition on infant bone age was studied. Bone age was examined in children with different degrees of malnutrition using wrist X-Rays and comparing them with Greulich and Pyle Atlas. There were no differences in the socioeconomic level of the different groups. In obese children bone age was advanced, while in under-nourished, it was retarded. The more severe the undernutrition the more delayed the bone age. A positive correlation between the percentage of variation of bone age and chronological age, and percentage of height for age was found. A greater delay in bone age was detected in undernourished children who had been small for date infants.

The more severe the undernutrition the more delayed the bone age. A positive correlation between the percentage of variation of bone age and chronological age, and percentage of height for age was found. A greater delay in bone age was detected in undernourished children who had been small for date infants.

Dr Lui reviews key regulatory mechanisms of longitudinal bone growth at the growth plate, and the impact of nutrition on growth rate and growth duration. Research findings support that children grow taller because of a functional and responsive growth plate. Nutrition plays a critical role in modulating levels and effects of hormones that impact growth rate. Research findings show that growth plate senescence is driven more by growth than time. Malnutrition, which limits growth, also has the effect of reducing the rate of growth plate senescence, thus helping enable catch up growth when adequate nutrition is restored.

My hypothesis is that since you're malnourished, your body doesn't have the required materials to make that much estrogen, delaying growth plate closure.

TLDR: Skinny, malnourished people have growth plates that are more open than obese people.

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Afrikancel @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @latino_ @capybara @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, AscendingHero, Unsh and 9 others
kys dnr tldr dilate

• Ugh..
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, rand anon, endzay and 2 others
may or may not have read this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, PointOfNoReturn and enchanted_elixir
it's a terrible cycle, starving yourself = lack of nutrients and growth, eating a lot = fast growth and Mtor pathways but higher estrogen

solution: eat a shit tonne and take estrogen blocker

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, AscendingHero, Preoximerianas and 3 others
it's a terrible cycle, starving yourself = lack of nutrients and growth, eating a lot = fast growth and Mtor pathways but higher estrogen

solution: eat a shit tonne and take estrogen blocker
I'm just saying. For people like @curlyheadjames and @luljankybo, their growth plates are open because they're starvemaxxed (I think)
If you're obese though... :forcedsmile:

so being skinny throughout childhood good or bad?

I'm just saying. For people like @curlyheadjames and @luljankybo, their growth plates are open because they're starvemaxxed (I think)
If you're obese though... :forcedsmile:
I'm 17% bf lmaoo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
Change your avi or there will be consequences

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22775 and Deleted member 17791
so being skinny throughout childhood good or bad?
Better, height-wise.
If you're skinny and you're heightmaxing, you have a much better chance than an obese person.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
I'm malnourished, lifuefel tbh

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
It isn’t

But it looks bad with your title

Change your title

Because I’ve already screenshoted it and people are getting banned
Banned for what?
If it isn't you then it's ok for me to have it as my avatar then, right?

It isn’t

But it looks bad with your title

Change your title

Because I’ve already screenshoted it and people are getting banned
Literally a mod from the forum exposed you in a thread by putting up a wall of pics LMAO, I don't know how other mods/admins would ban users for jumping on the boat. You can't escape, we already know your reality.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Banned for what?
If it isn't you then it's ok for me to have it as my avatar then, right?
That’s not how it works

I’ve talked to master about this before

Literally a mod from the forum exposed you in a thread by putting up a wall of pics LMAO, I don't know how other mods/admins would ban users for jumping on the boat. You can't escape, we already know your reality.
I mog you

Also I Doxxed niko because of that

That’s not how it works
If it is some random person, then why does it matter?
Your profile picture is a woman, who is a random person I don't recognize. She isn't getting doxxed.
The only way I'd change it is if it's you.
If not, then it doesn't matter.

people get obese from eating polyunsaturated fatty acids and that produces estrogen

• +1
I mog you

Also I Doxxed niko because of that
Then, you should be banned for doxxing LMAO.

I guess Niko got the perms for it, if not, he would have risked his mod here and probably got perm-banned.

No, you don't mog me, don't compare yourself to a 13-year-old.

• Hmm...
Warning: This thread will be mostly copypasta!

The effect of nutrition on infant bone age was studied. Bone age was examined in children with different degrees of malnutrition using wrist X-Rays and comparing them with Greulich and Pyle Atlas. There were no differences in the socioeconomic level of the different groups. In obese children bone age was advanced, while in under-nourished, it was retarded. The more severe the undernutrition the more delayed the bone age. A positive correlation between the percentage of variation of bone age and chronological age, and percentage of height for age was found. A greater delay in bone age was detected in undernourished children who had been small for date infants.

View attachment 1954265

The more severe the undernutrition the more delayed the bone age. A positive correlation between the percentage of variation of bone age and chronological age, and percentage of height for age was found. A greater delay in bone age was detected in undernourished children who had been small for date infants.

View attachment 1954267
Dr Lui reviews key regulatory mechanisms of longitudinal bone growth at the growth plate, and the impact of nutrition on growth rate and growth duration. Research findings support that children grow taller because of a functional and responsive growth plate. Nutrition plays a critical role in modulating levels and effects of hormones that impact growth rate. Research findings show that growth plate senescence is driven more by growth than time. Malnutrition, which limits growth, also has the effect of reducing the rate of growth plate senescence, thus helping enable catch up growth when adequate nutrition is restored.

View attachment 1954270

Early protein calorie malnutrition (PCM) causes delay on growth and bone maturation. This can be shown on body size and bone age of survivors of severe malnutrition. It has been stated that the delay on bone maturation would permit a prolongation of the growth period that favours catch up growth if nutritional conditions improve. We studied 20 children aged 12 years old (10 of each sex) who suffered PCM early in life and needed treatment in a Closed Nutritional Recovery Center (CNRC), being discharged after complete nutritional recovery. This group was compared with age and sex matched controls who had never been malnourished. Both groups belonged to the same low socioeconomic background. We found significant differences in body size both for males and females in favour of the control groups (p < 0.001). Bone age showed sexual differences, with delay in both groups of males (p < 0.01) but not in the females. In relation to puberty we found that sexual maturation in girls was similar in both groups and not related to their nutritional background. These results suggest that early, severe, treated malnutrition reduces growth but not necessarily bone maturation. Sexual maturation appears to be independent of nutritional history.

View attachment 1954273

My hypothesis is that since you're malnourished, your body doesn't have the required materials to make that much estrogen, delaying growth plate closure.

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Afrikancel @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @latino_ @capybara @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie
Obesity is bad for penile growth too, it's really over for fat boys 💔

• +1

I guess Niko got the perms for it, if not, he would have risked his mod here and probably got perm-banned.

I never doxxed him publicly

He knows what happened though

And idc how old you are kid mog is just the same

• JFL
Reactions: ascension!

Tbh I’m in a pissy mood rn

Enchanted Elixir should fuck off, he doesn’t know who he’s dealing with

I never doxxed him publicly

He knows what happened though

And idc how old you are kid mog is just the same
Screenshot 20221116 195517 Edge

In case you don't know the definition btw, Low-IQ ethnic

I literally mog your teenage-years Lmao, I hope to see you here in 3 years when I've grown up enough and it's good that I discovered Looksmaxing because then, I will mog everyone here because I would have had a good environment and I wouldn't be coping with surgeries and being a mentalcel 24/7 like you.

• JFL
View attachment 1954303

In case you don't know the definition btw, Low-IQ ethnic

I literally mog your teenage-years Lmao, I hope to see you here in 3 years when I've grown up enough and it's good that I discovered Looksmaxing because then, I will mog everyone here because I would have had a good environment and I wouldn't be coping with surgeries and being a mentalcel 24/7 like you.
You won’t ever mog me because I have a better base then you

And I haven’t posted the information publically only proof

Do you not believe me kid?

Tbh I’m in a pissy mood rn

Enchanted Elixir should fuck off, he doesn’t know who he’s dealing with
You should calm down and fix things. The whole forum (or at least, the majority) hates you right now and if you do something, you lose more. Be careful.

You should calm down and fix things. The whole forum (or at least, the majority) hates you right now and if you do something, you lose more. Be careful.
You think I care

I have to double down now

Also there’s no way I lose this confrontation I just hope you understand

And that’s on a whole with the forum

None of this effects me because I mog 99% of the forum to suicide

• JFL
You won’t ever mog me because I have a better base then you

And I haven’t posted the information publically only proof

Do you not believe me kid?
You are contradicting yourself LMAO, but hey, it is what leaves you to rot. You should leave this forum and get perm-banned so you end up creating a reddit account and joining r/IncelTear only to lose life and get Whitepilled because you never got ascended. It's over for you buddy boyo.

You are contradicting yourself LMAO, but hey, it is what leaves you to rot. You should leave this forum and get perm-banned so you end up creating a reddit account and joining r/IncelTear only to lose life and get Whitepilled because you never got ascended. It's over for you buddy boyo.
seeth harder ugly cuck

You think I care

I have to double down now

Also there’s no way I lose this confrontation I just hope you understand

And that’s on a whole with the forum

None of this effects me because I mog 99% of the forum to suicide
I don't understand you shit because I don't know what you're talking about, nothing makes sense to me in your sentences.

If it doesn't matter to you, much less to me, it's your reputation and personal life. I am not interested in commenting on it or getting involved in or influencing it, do what you want, I don't care.

Just advice from a 13 year old, I'm going to start living my life happy and leaving this forum ASAP, so I don't end up like all of you other folks.

• JFL
I don't understand you shit because I don't know what you're talking about, nothing makes sense to me in your sentences.

If it doesn't matter to you, much less to me, it's your reputation and personal life. I am not interested in commenting on it or getting involved in or influencing it, do what you want, I don't care.

Just advice from a 13 year old, I'm going to start living my life happy and leaving this forum ASAP, so I don't end up like all of you other folks.
Then don’t start talking shit ugly bitch

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and NFA PB
Possibly true, I was a twig all through out puberty and I still ended up around 6’1, though if I had proper nutrition I’d be a few inches taller. My younger brother is 6’2 at 15 and his growth plates are still open, I cucked myself so hard by not eating

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Thanks for the share, this is really interesting.

One would argue that eating a lot during puberty would positively correlate with increased height HOWEVER this study could be suggesting the opposite, and that the growth would only be delayed.

Idk if I should still have hope but this is lifefuel for me regardless.

Thanks!!!

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and enchanted_elixir