The elites are just blackpillers exploiting NPCs for personal gain srs

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I have a theory for the reason the elites behave as they do. They are basically the original blackpillers. They realized how the world really works. They realized that normies are braindead NPCs whom are utterly unable to understand anything and that things like morals, virtues etc are all completely worthless. They also realized that ideals like nationalism, patriotism etc are cucked because in practice that just means they have to help other more inferior members of "their" race/nation. And in their disgust towards them they decided to just exploit others stupidity for their own gain without any regard for others, because in their mind those others aren't worth giving a shit about anyway. The elites are not stupid and neither are they NPCs. They are merely blackpilled people who decided that the "greater good" isn't worth it and that they should only serve themselves by taking advantage of NPC stupidity. I'm almost tempted to go as far as calling it a form of social darwinism. Normies are getting exactly what they deserve.

• +1
Reactions: Jack, crosshold and Robert01
Didnt read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502 and Deleted member 1464
Didn't read but it's propably legit theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
fire is hot

as incels we shouldn't care about the future of society anyway. we have no stake in it.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan, Nosecel9000 and Jack
Why the hate against normies?

0a1

Why the hate against normies?

Because they are they are worthless fucking sub-humans and the primary source of all of the world's problems?

• +1
Reactions: Jack and Robert01
Because they are they are worthless fucking sub-humans and the primary source of all of the world's problems?
i hate normie women much more than normie men, normie women are just plain evil/spiteful while normie men are just ignorant

• +1
Reactions: Jack
i hate normie women much more than normie men, normie women are just plain evil/spiteful while normie men are just ignorant

Cope most normie men are selfish self-serving pricks just like women are.

• +1
Reactions: Robert01 and Jack
Cope most normie men are selfish self-serving pricks just like women are.
Everyone is self serving, the extent men do it is less though from what i’ve seen

Everyone is self serving, the extent men do it is less though from what i’ve seen

Men will destroy their communities also if it serves their interests.

200 IQ

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned
as incels we shouldn't care about the future of society anyway. we have no stake in it.

Ultra low IQ. Incels still benefit from having functioning electricity and food, neither of which will exist for much longer once the braindead left destroys everything.

Ultra low IQ. Incels still benefit from having functioning electricity and food, neither of which will exist for much longer once the braindead left destroys everything.
No. If I’m not happy my entire life what do I owe society?

I'm talking about what happens after were gone.

I'm talking about what happens after were gone.

Just LOL if you think you won't get to live the nightmare that the elites have in store for you during your own lifetime. The only silver lining to all of this bullshit is that we will also get to watch all the retard normies burn with us as a result of their stupidity.

Just LOL if you think you won't get to live the nightmare that the elites have in store for you during your own lifetime. The only silver lining to all of this bullshit is that we will also get to watch all the retard normies burn with us as a result of their stupidity.
a pyrrhic victory if there ever was one.
*sigh. I'm 24. I'll be 25 in January. I wish I could go back in time and relive the 90s and 00s instead of hurling towards the 2020s.

Last edited:
*sigh. I'm 24. I'll be 25 in January. I wish I could go back in time and relive the 90s and 00s instead of hurling towards the 2020s.

legit the years between 1990-2015 where the glory days of western civilization. No PC bullshit (in the modern sense) and actually legit games and entertainment. Good shows good games etc. Now everything is slowly falling into pieces. I'm just glad I got to grow up during this period (I was born in 1991).

Though tbh the best time to be born was probably the 1980's.

• +1
Reactions: Robert01
legit thread, but didn't read tobequitehonest, squidbro