the entire world knows indians are at the bottom of the barrel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, laaoo and incelmogger
South east asians look down on you because you are browner than them, uglier than them, shorter than them, and shitter countries and poorer than them.

You are the one deluding yourself
ozy will rope when he finds out indian chad moggers like guyfromesingapore is slayign chinese women in singapore

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 26859
The only time being a curry has been a detriment so far is you subhumans saying it's a detriment.
8FF6D617 5847 439A A43B E9DADD529D90

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, Deleted member 28610, horizontallytall and 6 others
South east asians look down on you because you are browner than them, uglier than them, shorter than them, and shitter countries and poorer than them.

You are the one deluding yourself
Browner yes ,uglier fuck no, definitely not short LMAO

It's funny how giving India cheap internet access has resulted in the entire world hating them. Shot themselves in the foot revealing their true nature.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 28610, ascendedd and 3 others
Browner yes ,uglier fuck no, definitely not short LMAO

indians are 5ft4 on average in young generation.

SEA people are taller than you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28610 and incelmogger
Everyone keep hating on us curries because we mog and u all know it

@GuyFromSingapore

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, human304, laaoo and 2 others
The only bottom of the barrel was your great great grandfather taking a whip as a morning alarm clock and who ain’t even visible after 7:10 pm.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, Deleted member 16275, ascendedd and 4 others

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, AlexBrown84, Deleted member 42009 and 1 other person
Get out of your basement and start living in the real world you fucking retarded tech support nigger. Once you do you’ll find that every white girl is repulsed by you people
Start living in reality and not on the internet and you’ll soon learn game trumps all.

It’s a simple fact Indians smash more beautiful white women then chads because they have more game then chads 💯💯💯

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, ascendedd, incelmogger and 2 others
There’s so many groups of truecel curries on my campus it’s not even funny. Most of the girls always seem disgusted and creeped out by them lol.
What country u from?

Brutal, i actually cant think of a race lower than indians

Even aboriginal australoids somehow look cooler than indians.

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
keep coping with delusion

you are 5ft4 average in young generation in the latest studies

the reason is- you are the poorest people on the planet, eat food off the floor, ridden with disease

You're a ching Chong, aren't you?

the reason is- you are the poorest people on the planet, eat food off the floor, ridden with disease
I literally showed u the latest study and ur just listing stuff from insane seething thats just generalizations

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28610 and GuyFromSingapore
Why are you JFLing @AlexBrown84?

He looks like a congo negro cosplaying as a curry.
I’ve seen plenty of curries that look like that

Brutal, i actually cant think of a race lower than
It's funny how giving India cheap internet access has resulted in the entire world hating them. Shot themselves in the foot revealing their true nature.

indians

Even aboriginal australoids somehow look cooler than indians.

Keep coping while Indians keep smashing 😂😂😏😏

Attachments

• D4905CA8-B6EE-4E59-A77B-C6045F2F8BF5.jpeg
    D4905CA8-B6EE-4E59-A77B-C6045F2F8BF5.jpeg
    116.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 615B1091-A675-4288-9E59-52E93D5C1416.jpeg
    615B1091-A675-4288-9E59-52E93D5C1416.jpeg
    197.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: incelmogger and Deleted member 32734
He's a 5'4 pigskin just lol at him clowning on indians for being manlets even tho it's not true
i would have to create alternate realities in my head if i was indian too. dont worry, i understand

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, incelmogger and Deleted member 42009
i would have to create alternate realities in my head if i was indian too. dont worry, i understand
Why tf do they all do this? I’ve never seen a white girl with a pajeet, EVER

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 42009
Ur the pig seething unprovoked here . I literally dismantled ur height cope study. Sea monkeys are in fact influenced by indian culture which is true. Them being lighter is true but they aren't more good looking or taller when I'm literally living among them and can see for myself lmao. Sea monkeys are shorter than the indians and Chinese where I live. Indians on avg are the tallest just lol. Also u urself claimed 5'4 multiple times. Not my fault if u were larping.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
The whole world now likes these Monkies and thinks they are Kangz and Kweens.
so if the whole world hates us. we are on the right track.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
All races are subhuman and ugly. Just different shades of shit. Here are pics of international students in my uni . All a bunch of subhumans.

3435005 images   2023 05 27T213105103
3435004 images   2023 05 27T213055671
3434998 images   2023 05 27T212653047

maybe

but africans don’t worship cow shit no offense
I find it hilarious that curries will always shit on black people and be hella racist towards them as if they aren’t just as dark as them😂😭

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 31497, Looks234 and 3 others
View attachment 2515460
not a great thing to be proud off

but once you start coping, you have to keep coping, so udnerstandable

Indians are so superior they all have white man avatars, impressive.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, FaceandBBC and incelmogger
View attachment 2515460
If the whole world hates you maybe it’s time to do some self-reflection and figure out why

• +1
That nigga is black actually. He is from the Caribbean.
caribbeans tend to be mixed between indians and blacks

so worst of both worlds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 26859 and 1 other person
Ive noticed that too. Many blacks from Trinidad have this pseudo dravidian look to them. Their features are generally sharper and skulls more caucasoidesque. I wonder if they are mixed with asains or just have east african ancestry

caribbeans tend to be mixed between indians and blacks

so worst of both worlds
They are giga NT tho they NT mog the third world Africans to suicide who can be only seen in campus wearing flip flops and shitty polo shirts.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 42009 and AlexBrown84
Ur the pig seething unprovoked here . I literally dismantled ur height cope study. Sea monkeys are in fact influenced by indian culture which is true. Them being lighter is true but they aren't more good looking or taller when I'm literally living among them and can see for myself lmao. Sea monkeys are shorter than the indians and Chinese where I live. Indians on avg are the tallest just lol. Also u urself claimed 5'4 multiple times. Not my fault if u were larping.
my study showing indians are 5ft4 in young generation: https://www.thelancet.com/pdfs/journals/lancet/PIIS0140-6736(20)31859-6.pdf

the latest most cited height study in the world

your proof showing indians are 5ft8: no study, just an article on theweather.com

• +1
Yet only Indians are repulsive looking

Ugly =\= repulsive
True. Curries are generally looksminned. Especially the ones who have rural backgrounds, they lack basic hygiene and are usually socially awkward. Most of them can't even speak two sentences properly in english without stuttering or mixing up their words. Indians are a shy amd timid bunch.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 42009, Deleted member 26859 and AlexBrown84
They are the ugliest ones for sure

• +1
Shut the fuck up nigger. Girls don't like ugly/average Indian guys. But they'll spread their pussy like the gates of heaven to welcome a good looking Indian.

I've fucked more White girls than you can even muster to count.

Wait a minute. You are a pajeet? My world is collapsing around me!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 42009
not a great thing to be proud off

but once you start coping, you have to keep coping, so udnerstandable

I am actually the most uncoping one.

yes we are physically weaker, shorter, riddled with superstition.

but fixing a big country while keeping its integrity is a very tough things when you have western, chinese and muslims trying to tear your motherland apart and feed it to the vultures.

changes are taking place.

this changes will take time , generations. we are in it for the long haul.

cause the western world believes in binary way of thinking , just do things rapidly and destroy themselves.

while our approach will take time. generations.

in a perfect world all of these problems can be solved in just 20 Years. but if we try to do that , West, China and Muslims will destroy the country with their meddling.

you negnog lover will not understand this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, Sub0, Deleted member 31497 and 1 other person

but fixing a big country while keeping its integrity is a very tough things when you have western, chinese and muslims trying to tear your motherland apart and feed it to the vultures.

cause the western world believes in binary way of thinking , just do things rapidly and destroy themselves.

in a perfect world all of these problems can be solved in just 20 Years. but if we try to do that , West, China and Muslims will destroy the country with their meddling.

maybe in 100 years they will stop shitting in the streets

it’s a big ask but hopefully one day we can see that in our lifetime

india zindabad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, Looks234, Deleted member 28610 and 2 others

the only thing i understand is that i dont want be around you subhumans

indians stay in your shithole, thank you

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 26859, Deleted member 28610 and 1 other person