The ethnic groups that are genetically the most furthest from european white.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
1. Karitiana.

2 Wichi

3 Mayan ( Aboriginal not the average mayan they are heavily mixed with white today)

4 Colla

5 Pima.

6 Amerindian_North.

7 Greenlander_East.

8 Eskimo.

9 Chukchi.

10 Koryak.

11 Yukaghir.

12 Nganassan.

13 Evenk.

14 Yakut.

15 Oroqen.

16 Tuvinian.

16 Dolgan.

17 Karasuk_outlier.

18 Buryat.

19 Mongola.

20 Mongolian.

21 Nivkh.

22 Hezhen.

23 Daur.

24 Xibo.

25 japanese.

26 Hun.

27 Tu.

28 NaxiNaxi.

29 Burmese.

30 Tamang.

31 Igorot.

32 Dusun.

33 Vizayan.

34 Aeta.

35 Bajo.

36 Batak.

37 Lahu.

38 Yi.

39 Tujia.

40 Vietnamese_south.

41 Biaka.

42 Mbuti.

43 Ju_hoan_North.

44 Bantu_S.E.

45 Mandenka.

46 Yoruba.

Last edited:
How did you come up with this list?

You ve got to be kidding me. Ive been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. Its just common sense.

You ve got to be kidding me. Ive been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. Its just common sense.

Bhai i'm brain dead today can you put what you said in simpler language

giphy.gif

Damn I thought there was only yellow, black, caramel, and white.

Damn I thought there was only yellow, black, caramel, and white.

Fuck no were all unique and all different even within races you have tons of variation within the groups

Bhai i'm brain dead today can you put what you said in simpler language
Youve got to be kidding me. . Can you really use to be as he used to be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? Like genuinely god has been torched my hairy toys. My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want,but whatever clitoris it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do in the future for no common interest when you look more like Charles Bradley look more like. Its obviously common sense and you can’t hair for it