The eviceration of Coach Race Pill

Africancel

Africancel

Gold
The eviceration of Coatch Race Pill

I saw this channel on yt earlier and it’s about an ugly black guy attracted to white women and blames his lack of success tthe fact that he is black and not his ugliness.

So let’s start the eviceration. I’ll go point by point on why his message makes no goddamn sense.

1. JBW is cope. All of his message can be summarized by “Whites have it easy, ethnics have it hard”. Let’s set the record straight, the racepill is pure bs. Of course racism and discrimination exist, they are pretty hard to come by by now. And the white race is not superior by any means. It’s been pretty clear that most people prefer to date within their own race and they’ll always do better inside them( aside from asians of course). Dating outside of your own race is like fighting an uphill battle, and being ugly on top of that is just signing your inceldom sentence. This is his type btw:
EC7FC6C3 6F8C 44ED A73C E73EAB65516C

1. Whites have an edge on the dating market purely on socioeconomic reasons. White nations are the richest on average so everyone just see them as walking atm. We also have to discuss about the white/asian thing. Yes, it’s been proven that on average, asian women prefer white men. They are taller, more dimorphic and richer so you have that. Bit that doesn’t fucking apply to blacks. Black women are repulsed by white men(they would have been rejected anyway those fatass) and blacks are more dimorphic too. Black women don’t prefer white men. If you don’t like black women, alright bet. But if your ugly ass gets rejected by beckies don’t chalk it up to the fact that you are black. You are ugly.

Chad has no race. The same becky that rejected you would be all over tyrone’s dick the moment you turn your head. It’s only about being attractive or not.

You are trying to date in another race but you don’t even meet the bare minimum looks level. Stop coping you misogynistic piece of shit. Improve if you can and if you can’t, cooe or just kys. The world doesn’t need more whinny ass bitch ass ugly ass niggaz like you.

This kind of shit is why I hate the blackpill community sometimes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, MakinMogReturns, mug and 6 others
@Blackgymmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, MakinMogReturns, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
I wish greycels would be banned from trying to contribute. Youre making a thread that ive personally debunked with actual tinder evidence.

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 22708 and 11 others
James kakonge got 24 likes in a day when hes in the wrong city where as niko get 99+ easily. Remind you james it the black reincarnation of chico. Fuck off

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, Deleted member 22708, Deleted member 21620 and 6 others
H
I wish greycels would be banned from trying to contribute. Youre making a thread that ive personally debunked with actual tinder evidence.
How so? Care to explain?

Dating outside of your own race is like fighting an uphill battle, and being ugly on top of that is just signing your inceldom sentence.
This. Never said it would be easy dating white girls as a black guy

I debunked you with evidence

Whites have an edge on the dating market purely on socioeconomic reasons. White nations are the richest on average so everyone just see them as walking atm
BN-XY351_fallba_4U_20180321130046.png

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 22708, Deleted member 20679 and 2 others
James kakonge got 24 likes in a day when hes in the wrong city where as niko get 99+ easily. Remind you james it the black reincarnation of chico. Fuck off
KaKonge unfortunately suffers from being too dark. Oubre would destroy him easily. Re-do an experiment using Oubre pics, women don't follow sports to know who he is.

KaKonge unfortunately suffers from being too dark. Oubre would destroy him easily. Re-do an experiment using Oubre pics, women don't follow sports to know who he is.
If Kakonge is too dark then I'm fucked bruh😂😂

@Blackgymmax

OP lives on the African continent and hasn't stepped foot in the West. He's inclined to think money and status matter more because that's what his life experience has showed him.

@Blackgymmax

OP lives on the African continent and hasn't stepped foot in the West. He's inclined to think money and status matter more because that's what his life experience has showed him.
True tho. I just cant understand jbw people

True tho. I just cant understand jbw people
Perhaps you haven't experienced being an ethnic minority for the majority of your life?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22708
Perhaps you haven't experienced being an ethnic minority for the majority of your life?
Probably it😂. I actually never refuted that whites have it easier in dating. Even here in Senegal White people slay. But not because they are better looking, they are just richer. I disagree with people claiming that white is the most attractive race. That's just pure bs

Probably it😂. I actually never refuted that whites have it easier in dating. Even here in Senegal White people slay. But not because they are better looking, they are just richer. I disagree with people claiming that white is the most attractive race. That's just pure bs
I'd say on average whites have more attractive facial structure for males.

Also have you watched Incel TV?

Didn't read nigger

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22708, Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 22190 and 2 others

Some videos. I'll look at it later
Compared to Asians, yes. Blacks tho? I don't think so. But they have been in a state of female selection for longer compared to other races so if wouldn't shock me.
People here are incredibly inbred due to in-family marriages (me included. Mom and dad are cousins). It just destroys the genetic material. I came out great but ain't no way imma marry here

Some videos. I'll look at it later
Compared to Asians, yes. Blacks tho? I don't think so. But they have been in a state of female selection for longer compared to other races so if wouldn't shock me.
People here are incredibly inbred due to in-family marriages (me included. Mom and dad are cousins). It just destroys the genetic material. I came out great but ain't no way imma marry here
Yeah you have a lot of learning to do. I'll leave it at that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22708, Deleted member 20679 and Africancel
I imagine if you’re trying to interracial date as a black guy, the type of white girl black guys would have the most success with wouldn’t be going after a PRETTYBOY like kakonge tbh

I imagine if you’re trying to interracial date as a black guy, the type of white girl black guys would have the most success with wouldn’t be going after a PRETTYBOY like kakonge tbh
Depends on the area

Incel TV is a funny guy but he overstates JBW because of his own shitty life experiences.

He legit believes in -3 SMV theory. That being ethnic lowers you SMV by a whole 3 points.
This is obvious junk by the fact that HTN+ ethnics do fine and most definitely do not get mogged by white MTNs even in white countries.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
racepill is an ethnic lie

Incel TV is a funny guy but he overstates JBW because of his own shitty life experiences.

He legit believes in -3 SMV theory. That being ethnic lowers you SMV by a whole 3 points.
This is obvious junk by the fact that HTN+ ethnics do fine and most definitely do not get mogged by white MTNs even in white countries.
Mukasa Kagonge gets only 24 likes in the first day if he’s in the wrong city

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
ItsOVERBuddyBoyos said:

Go outside, good looking ethnics do not get passed over for random normie whites.
Maybe in Philippines or Columbia but not here in the west.

If he's tall and good looking he could be black, brown or purple wouldn't make a difference he'd still be picked over an average height skinnyfat normie white dude.

Any good looking ethnic will confirm that's their real life experience.

In OLD ethnics will always be at a disadvantage due to them being a niche product with the mass appeal of white people but if you're good looking ethnic you will still have more matches than you could ever talk to.

• +1
Go outside, good looking ethnics do not get passed over for random normie whites.
Maybe in Philippines or Columbia but not here in the west.

If he's tall and good looking he could be black, brown or purple wouldn't make a difference he'd still be picked over an average height skinnyfat normie white dude.

Any good looking ethnic will confirm that's their real life experience.

In OLD ethnics will always be at a disadvantage due to them being a niche product with the mass appeal of white people but if you're good looking ethnic you will still have more matches than you could ever talk to.
Yes I go outside. JBW in full effect. Ethnic normies are confined to trashy women. After college, ethnic normies need to move diverse cities to ascend.

Yes I go outside. JBW in full effect. Ethnic normies are confined to trashy women. After college, ethnic normies need to move diverse cities to ascend.

I'm not denying ethnic normies have it harder than white normies
Of course thats the case.

But coach race pill and incel TV think that race tax is so large that its up to 3PSL points which is clearly bullshit.
Because high PSL ethnics do fine.

The bar is higher for ethnic dudes for sure, while as a white guy you can be way more mediocre.
If you're an Indian of course being average aint gonna cut it you have to be HTN

• +1

But coach race pill and incel TV think that race tax is so large that its up to 3PSL points which is clearly bullshit.

The bar is higher for ethnic dudes for sure, while as a white guy you can be way more mediocre.
If you're an Indian of course being average aint gonna cut it you have to be HTN
Niko gets 3x the matches in the same city despite Mukasa being higher PSL.

Niko gets 3x the matches in the same city despite Mukasa being higher PSL.

Because the people living in the city are mostly white.
The point is you can't fuck 250 different girls a day so what does it matter it you get 80 and niko get 250?
You both still have a huge surplus and will never run out.

Mukasa high PSL doesnt really mean much in this situation because Niko has a mass appeal look so he will have better tinder success even over white chads who have higher PSL than him.

Nigga it's gonna be difficult anyway if you try dating outside of your race. It's not like everyone prefers white girls. If you try dating outside of your race just understand that your are going to have a harder time.

Because the people living in the city are mostly white.
The point is you can't fuck 250 different girls a day so what does it matter it you get 80 and niko get 250?
You both still have a huge surplus and will never run out.

Mukasa high PSL doesnt really mean much in this situation because Niko has a mass appeal look so he will have better tinder success even over white chads who have higher PSL than him.
Nigga you are the most sound person I ever seen on this forum. People here think that you need to have high psl to get chicks when that's bs. Nick Bateman will pull infinitely more hitches than Depoot no matter how high his psl is.

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

I saw this channel on yt earlier and it’s about an ugly black guy attracted to white women and blames his lack of success tthe fact that he is black and not his ugliness.

So let’s start the eviceration. I’ll go point by point on why his message makes no goddamn sense.

1. JBW is cope. All of his message can be summarized by “Whites have it easy, ethnics have it hard”. Let’s set the record straight, the racepill is pure bs. Of course racism and discrimination exist, they are pretty hard to come by by now. And the white race is not superior by any means. It’s been pretty clear that most people prefer to date within their own race and they’ll always do better inside them( aside from asians of course). Dating outside of your own race is like fighting an uphill battle, and being ugly on top of that is just signing your inceldom sentence. This is his type btw:
  1. Whites have an edge on the dating market purely on socioeconomic reasons. White nations are the richest on average so everyone just see them as walking atm. We also have to discuss about the white/asian thing. Yes, it’s been proven that on average, asian women prefer white men. They are taller, more dimorphic and richer so you have that. Bit that doesn’t fucking apply to blacks. Black women are repulsed by white men(they would have been rejected anyway those fatass) and blacks are more dimorphic too. Black women don’t prefer white men. If you don’t like black women, alright bet. But if your ugly ass gets rejected by beckies don’t chalk it up to the fact that you are black. You are ugly.

Chad has no race. The same becky that rejected you would be all over tyrone’s dick the moment you turn your head. It’s only about being attractive or not.

You are trying to date in another race but you don’t even meet the bare minimum looks level. Stop coping you misogynistic piece of shit. Improve if you can and if you can’t, cooe or just kys. The world doesn’t need more whinny ass bitch ass ugly ass niggaz like you.

I would gladly ascend with her tbh if she give me a chance.

High psl doesnt mean youll do just fine. It just means you won't be incel. If you dont have the pheno or coloring, you can be capped to htn or mtn. James is quite literally chico with black tax on him. Him getting 24 likes in a day anywhere means psl doesnt guarantee that youll do well. You wont be able to walk outside in a shit redneck area as 6psl and expect to get cute girls. They think youre a terrorist, rapist, etc by default. Theres plenty of women who can have high that you dont like because of pheno. Indian htn or low tier chadlite isnt enough. Tuboflard wouldnt break 15 likes in Toronto despite him being better looking than 99.9% of guys i see on tinder here

View attachment 1870318

Core of what you're saying is chad, or if even argue HTN, has no race.

In that case I agree, with the following caveats:

1. You need to be in a rich country, and amongst cosmopolitan people, basically so there is no cultural failo. In a place like LA or NYC or Paris or London or Tokyo, someone like @MakinItHappenReturn or @Chadethnic101 is gonna be purely rated on their looks, and not benchmarked to pajeets.

2. Doesn't count with noodles, they will 99 times out of 100 pick 3/10 JBW over 7/10 riceman or 8/10 ethnic or 9/10 BBC

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Chadethnic101

1. You need to be in a rich country, and amongst cosmopolitan people, basically so there is no cultural failo. In a place like LA or NYC or Paris or London or Tokyo, someone like @MakinItHappenReturn or @Chadethnic101 is gonna be purely rated on their looks, and not benchmarked to pajeets.

2. Doesn't count with noodles, they will 99 times out of 100 pick 3/10 JBW over 7/10 riceman or 8/10 ethnic or 9/10 BBC

How did you get on in LA and NY bhai?

How did you get on in LA and NY bhai?
LA and NY totally fine, some women will be into u, some u wont be their type. No different to London or Sydney or Prague or whatever

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101

Nowdays seems white foids are spic lovers. I see many hispanics with cute white girls. Mainly zoomers. I think the fact that the Republican Party has pretty much praised hispanics for being family oriented and "conservative " and the country in general realizing that they have to accept them as their gonna become a majority in 30-50 years has boosted their smv.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
High psl doesnt mean youll do just fine. It just means you won't be incel. If you dont have the pheno or coloring, you can be capped to htn or mtn. James is quite literally chico with black tax on him. Him getting 24 likes in a day anywhere means psl doesnt guarantee that youll do well. You wont be able to walk outside in a shit redneck area as 6psl and expect to get cute girls. They think youre a terrorist, rapist, etc by default. Theres plenty of women who can have high that you dont like because of pheno. Indian htn or low tier chadlite isnt enough. Tuboflard wouldnt break 15 likes in Toronto despite him being better looking than 99.9% of guys i see on tinder here
Is their a pic of James.

It depends, its more location based. A foid might swipe right on anyone that she finds attractive. Its possible for a girl to like a masculine well built guy and a pretty boy. And as for the other things about lower matches, whites have the highest general appeal. But something crucial not taken into account is that in white majority countries, ethnic chads will get a higher match rate out of exotic halo. I found that in Finland the top tier Blacks did incredibly well, 2-2.5x better then the white chad, and the Arab and indian ones doing similarly well.

And even in other EE countries where the match rate might be less then a white chad, the matches are more down to meet as the racial element is taken into account. So the lower matches that the non white chad has, are a much higher conversion rate then a generic white chad in a country that is 99.9% white.

In general whites have the highest appeal, and will dominate everywhere esp OLD. But exotic halo can result in certain countries for non white chads to be able to outperform and beat the white chad, as women would be interested in trying chocolate, caramel ice cream vs the usual vanilla ice cream. Men also would.Its just curiosity.

Something similar would be that some guys say that with their shirtless pics the quantity of matches goes down, but the girls that do match are more dtf, and thus leading to penis in vagina which is ultimately the real metric, not how many matches.

But yes in general more matches= more opportunities of sex.

Last edited:

Yeah exactly bro. Of course if you are in Alabama and ethnic you are doomed, but in most metropolitan arias people are just rated on their looks. But you need to take into account that people prefer their own race into that.

Yeah asians are cucked it’s unbelievable. But it’s at the same time easier to become chad because all you need is above average masculinization.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
It depends, its more location based. A foid might swipe right on anyone that she finds attractive. Its possible for a girl to like a masculine well built guy and a pretty boy. And as for the other things about lower matches, whites have the highest general appeal. But something crucial not taken into account is that in white majority countries, ethnic chads will get a higher match rate out of exotic halo. I found that in Finland the top tier Blacks did incredibly well, 2-2.5x better then the white chad, and the Arab and indian ones doing similarly well.

And even in other EE countries where the match rate might be less then a white chad, the matches are more down to meet as the racial element is taken into account. So the lower matches that the non white chad has, are a much higher conversion rate then a generic white chad in a country that is 99.9% white.

In general whites have the highest appeal, and will dominate everywhere esp OLD. But exotic halo can result in certain countries for non white chads to be able to outperform and beat the white chad, as women would be interested in trying chocolate, caramel ice cream vs the usual vanilla ice cream. Men also would.Its just curiosity.

Something similar would be that some guys say that with their shirtless pics the quantity of matches goes down, but the girls that do match are more dtf, and thus leading to penis in vagina which is ultimately the real metric, not how many matches.

But yes in general more matches= more opportunities of sex.
Excellent breakdown bro. It’s kinda eye opening. People don’t talk a lot about the exotic halo. Tho it only starts at htn

• +1
they do he is rlly popular to ethnic women in america

this is just wrong tho race pill is real