The Exact Twin of My Ex

ConspiracyTheory

ConspiracyTheory

Zephir
Rate this girl I saw on Tinder who looks exactly, and I mean identical, to my ex gf. Literally if she wasn't 36 and has a different name, I'd think it was my ex with just some crows feet. My ex would be 26 now though. Maybe it's her larping.
Anyways, she was the one that got away. The one I compare all my gfs to.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220108-195844.png
    Screenshot_20220108-195844.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
stacylite

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: startingover and Patient A
Saw her profile again. (Tinder recycles profiles you swipe no on). More screen shots.
Screenshot 20220222 074608
Screenshot 20220222 074553

Looks like lauren german

Am I a standardscel if I won't date a girl who doesn't look as good as her?

Am I a standardscel if I won't date a girl who doesn't look as good as her?
How is tinder for oldcels? Are there still plenty of women who are down to fuck or is it not many women 25+ there?

How is tinder for oldcels? Are there still plenty of women who are down to fuck or is it not many women 25+ there?
I run out of swipes in my age bracket of 26-36 and see maybe two girls like her if I’ve just started a new account. After that I won’t see a girl like her for months. I live in relatively small city of 125k.
I imagine in cities 1m+ is different.

Looks good but too old, reminds me of my blonde ex that I miss

She was so pretty I can’t be attracted to other girls that want to date me cause I compare them to my stacylite ex

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and ConspiracyTheory
Looks good but too old, reminds me of my blonde ex that I miss

She was so pretty I can’t be attracted to other girls that want to date me cause I compare them to my stacylite ex
Same deal here man. Do you think this is what happens to average girls who get pumped and dumped by Chads? That’s why they won’t date their looksmatch? I am pretty sure I was batting up on this girl.

• +1
Reactions: Scammer
Same deal here man. Do you think this is what happens to average girls who get pumped and dumped by Chads? That’s why they won’t date their looksmatch? I am pretty sure I was batting up on this girl.
Probably, then the girls think they can get chad whenever they want so they ignore their looksmatch even tho chad doesn’t ltr them

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
looks like my ex’s mom

god i miss walking in that house and cumming deep inside of that virgin pussy :feelswhy: