The fact that 6’5 has become the new standard height shows how insane society has become

Z

Zoom759

Diamond
The average height in the NBA is 6’6, this is in shoes though so the average height is 6’5 barefoot. 6’5 SHOULD be regarded as a giant circus show height as it’s the average in the TALLEST SPORT IN THE WORLD.

But now u got bitches on tiktok singing that man in finance 6’5 song

10 years ago and earlier this was unheard of and 6’0-6’2 were seen as the best heights. all protagonists and superheroes were in this range

Now, contrary to popular belief people have not grown taller since the 80s so 6’5 is as rare as it was back then as it is now. makes u wonder if girls even know what 6’5 really looks like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, smoth, Jova and 10 others
yeah it's crazy, and it pisses me off when niggers don't believe me that im incel at that height, it's not that uncommon or special anymore

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smoth, Aero, 5.5psl and 3 others
yeah it's crazy, and it pisses me off when niggers don't believe me that im incel at that height, it's not that uncommon or special anymore
niga u missed the point it’s not that 6’5 itself is not uncommon but it’s being treated like it is by retarded foids when it’s the literal average height in the NBA.

if i was truly 6’5 i’d be pissed asf because i’d know i’m extremely rare (based on not meeting anyone taller or even near my height most of the time) and im not being treated as such.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, narcissist_volcel, murdah and 1 other person
6'3 is a solid height, hell even 6'1 is better than social media makes it out to be

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, smoth, Jova and 6 others
Well, the data shows that men inflate their height by 1-2 inches on average, as well as penis length by 0.5-1 inch on average. Tinder data proves the height part, the dick part is just self-explanatory.

So girls will think a 5-5.5 inch dick is 6-6.5 and they'll think a 6'3 guy is 6'5.

This should debunk your whole concern.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mathis, RoyaleWithCheese, zharupodrugu and 3 others
niga u missed the point it’s not that 6’5 itself is not uncommon but it’s being treated like it is by retarded foids when it’s the literal average height in the NBA.

if i was truly 6’5 i’d be pissed asf because i’d know i’m extremely rare (based on not meeting anyone taller or even near my height most of the time) and im not being treated as such.
it's not extremely rare, im being serious dude, im 6'5 in the morning and live in London, not in a rich area or nothing, but 6'5 isn't that uncommon im being serious, and if I go to the downtown area it's even less so, amongst white guys i'd say 1 in 50 is 6'5 or taller, with a lot of guys being in the 6'1 to 4 range

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and thereallegend
if ur white 6'5 and incel, all else equal it 99.99% of the time has to do with your NTness (im the only exception)

Well, the data shows that men inflate their height by 1-2 inches on average, as well as penis length by 0.5-1 inch on average. Tinder data proves the height part, the dick part is just self-explanatory.

So girls will think a 5-5.5 inch dick is 6-6.5 and they'll think a 6'3 guy is 6'5.

hmm so should i larp 6'7 and 8 inches ???

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
literally got mogged by a 6ft tall 7th grader yesterday, and know a 6’4 12 yr old, and a 6’8 14 yr old :feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, Shkreliii and <6PSLcel
it's not extremely rare, im being serious dude, im 6'5 in the morning and live in London, not in a rich area or nothing, but 6'5 isn't that uncommon im being serious, and if I go to the downtown area it's even less so, amongst white guys i'd say 1 in 50 is 6'5 or taller, with a lot of guys being in the 6'1 to 4 range
this makes no sense. tyler maher is in london and 6’4 and in every video in public he looks like a giant.

You could, they'd believe it 100% but past 6'3 height has little to no SMV impact.
Dick length has no SMV value without face.
Over.

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
this makes no sense. tyler maher is in london and 6’4 and in every video in public he looks like a giant.
maybe in some poor dalit infested shithole

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
im 6'3, wouldnt larp 6'5

the amount of times ive met legit 6'4 guys slightly taller than me, if i claim 6'5 i look stupid

• +1
Reactions: mb2007
Yeah, they always say the same shit and make it seem like 6'5 is something you see every 10th guy be. Mentalcels lmao.

6'3 is a solid height, hell even 6'1 is better than social media makes it out to be
yea tbh i blame 5’9-5’11 ppl the most for this. they larp 6ft and 6’1 and thus make those heights look “average” so the new “ideal” becomes 6’4-6’5 when in reality it’s still 6’2-6’3 like most studies show

• +1
Reactions: Jova, RoyaleWithCheese and blknswag
You could, they'd believe it 100% but past 6'3 height has little to no SMV impact.
Dick length has no SMV value without face.
Over.
damn, but lets say i reach high mtn, which i think i can once i lean down to 10% and do a few other things here and there, will it help me out, combined with a swimmer/gym goer physique ?

yea i actually saw a researcher on tiktok who said in america the average tinder height is 6’1 compared to the 5’10 actual average. all the 5’9-5’11 guys larp and claim 6ft and 6’1 making girls think it’s “average”

• +1
Reactions: blknswag
yea tbh i blame 5’9-5’11 ppl the most for this. they larp 6ft and 6’1 and thus make those heights look “average” so the new “ideal” becomes 6’4-6’5 when in reality it’s still 6’2-6’3 like most studies show
100000%

the amount of guys claiming 6'4 shorter than me i asked them humorously "so im 6'6?" when im 6'6 on my tip toes :lul:

but tbh i would wanna be like 6'8+ for a day i would go to a bar/concert/club whatever and see if i can get laid

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Correct, this is the literal truth. Same as I stated above.

Look at the REAL percentiles for ACTUAL 6'5 lmao.

These people are mentally ill and under delusion.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Costcosuperstore and N1666
im 6'3, wouldnt larp 6'5

the amount of times ive met legit 6'4 guys slightly taller than me, if i claim 6'5 i look stupid
yea that’s the thing that sucks is you have to larp different heights to different people cus let’s say u meet a girl and say ur 6’5 and then a dude shows up who’s 6’5.5 and rounds down to 6’5 ppl might notice and it’d be weird

probably the Safest amount to fraud is 1 inch or 2-3cm as you’ll probably not get called out on this

• +1
Reactions: Jova and blknswag
damn, but lets say i reach high mtn, which i think i can once i lean down to 10% and do a few other things here and there, will it help me out, combined with a swimmer/gym goer physique ?
Bro you have 11k posts on here, why are you asking me stupid and retarded WATER questions lmao

OBVIOUSLY???
Fake it till you make it all the way, girl's equivalent of makeup. Use everything you can to your advantage, let the blackpill guide you

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Bro you have 11k posts on here, why are you asking me stupid and retarded WATER questions lmao

OBVIOUSLY???
Fake it till you make it all the way, girl's equivalent of makeup. Use everything you can to your advantage, let the blackpill guide you
well idk nigger, i dont ever leave the house

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and blknswag
yea that’s the thing that sucks is you have to larp different heights to different people cus let’s say u meet a girl and say ur 6’5 and then a dude shows up who’s 6’5.5 and rounds down to 6’5 ppl might notice and it’d be weird

probably the Safest amount to fraud is 1 inch or 2-3cm as you’ll probably not get called out on this
larping inches doesnt matter shit to me, what matters is your actual height that stands out, you can be 6'4 and people guess you at 6'6, very common for 6'4 guys to be guessed at 6'6 from my experience one example i remember is matt cardarople from that one netflix show hes 6'4 gets guessed 6'6 heightinflation is real

Correct, this is the literal truth. Same as I stated above.

Look at the REAL percentiles for ACTUAL 6'5 lmao.

These people are mentally ill and under delusion.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul:

irl the standard is not so high, in my state at least. if u wanna slay, just geomax

Do you know basic biology and evolution, you think everyone is MAGICALLY taller 15 years later? JFL, you're truly a mentalcel brotherman. I feel bad for you.

Contrary to what you think, we don't just grow several inches taller every decade

Go do some actual research instead of rotting

• +1
Reactions: Jova, klamus, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Do you know basic biology and evolution, you think everyone is MAGICALLY taller 15 years later? JFL, you're truly a mentalcel brotherman. I feel bad for you.

Contrary to what you think, we don't just grow several inches taller every decade
the whole zoomers are giants meme is also another byproduct of height inflation.

i mean don’t get me wrong im sure a lot of guys larped height back then but it was probably only 1 inch MAX not 2-3 like some of these zoomers

Go do some actual research instead of rotting
mentalcel is cope, and how tf is a generation being an inch or maybe two taller than the previous one "magic" it happened in the netherlands

• JFL
the whole zoomers are giants meme is also another byproduct of height inflation.

i mean don’t get me wrong im sure a lot of guys larped height back then but it was probably only 1 inch MAX not 2-3 like some of these zoomers
this is a lie

isn't tho
if ur actually 6’5 all this means is height is cope because ur supposedly exactly what foids want and ur not getting laid

r u like autistic or smth

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Aero and N1666
mentalcel is cope, and how tf is a generation being an inch or maybe two taller than the previous one "magic" it happened in the netherlands
NL has stopped growing since the 1980's lmao, so what exactly are you trying to say?

• +1
Reactions: Jova
height has plateaud since we’re getting the same nutrition essentially since the 80s

• +1
Yeah I am 6'3 and still get heightmogged daily in Northern Europe

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
if ur actually 6’5 all this means is height is cope because ur supposedly exactly what foids want and ur not getting laid

Yeah, this dude is super autistic.

I barely go on this forum anymore because I've realized a large % are young kids and/or legitimately mentally ill people.

Need some alternative where it's NT people who know their shit and do actual hardmax+softmax and put effort in.

• +1

diagnosed with ASD1/aspergers yeah, but i dont see how this disproves what i said in regards to height

it isn’t happening, that’s zoomers frauding

• +1
Reactions: Jova and blknswag
guys larping height is a lie? JFL
every pERson i've talked to regarding height has never larped, i gauge heights well cuz ... autism ngl

yyeah ik height is cope for the most part

Yeah I am 6'3 and still get heightmogged daily in Northern Europe
I’m 6’4… will we need LL in 10 years? who knows at this point jfl

• +1
Reactions: Jova, datboijj, SimePlumbus and 1 other person
larping inches doesnt matter shit to me, what matters is your actual height that stands out, you can be 6'4 and people guess you at 6'6, very common for 6'4 guys to be guessed at 6'6 from my experience one example i remember is matt cardarople from that one netflix show hes 6'4 gets guessed 6'6 heightinflation is real
there are actually 6’4 ppl that claim 6’6 too like austin wayne it’s so stupid

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and <6PSLcel
more cope
Do you seriously think people are growing taller every generation? Nigga you’re more retarded than that Lamarck nigga from the 19st century

• +1

Height maybe. But dick is inflated by way more than just 0.5-1". According to comment sections every kid is supposedly packing 7-8 inches when basically every study ever done shows that the average is way below that.

• +1
Do you seriously think people are growing taller every generation? Nigga you’re more retarded than that Lamarck nigga from the 19st century
when foids start selecting for height then yeah you'll see an increase in the next generations height, this isnt rocket science nigger

Height maybe. But dick is inflated by way more than just 0.5-1". According to comment sections every kid is supposedly packing 7-8 inches when basically every study ever done shows way below that.
Yup, fair point. Personally I just see it as too risky to larp more than an inch to a woman in terms of ROI, but you're definitely right. I've noticed the same pattern on here, people would get humbled really quick if they had their dick measured objectively and had their height measured barefoot at the doctor's office JFL

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Swarthy Knight
"Finance, trust fund, 6'5, blue eyes."

Do foids realise just how rare this is? It's 1 in a million and the average caked-up, pancake-bodied foid with no redeemable attributes think they are entitled to 1 in a million.

What has social media and society done to foid ego? Every foid thinks they are a celebrity. Every foid thinks they are a queen. Every foid is deluded to the point they believe themselves entitled to tall, wealthy male models that don't even exist in the real world. Incredible. The foid is too far gone. They will never be brought back to reality. They will look into the eyes of their medium ugly, golden retriever, oofy doofy boyfriends and genuinely think they are entitled to more... it's over.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Traxanas, Jova, klamus and 5 others
there are actually 6’4 ppl that claim 6’6 too like austin wayne it’s so stupid
I just measured my evening height, it's 191.5cm (6'3.4), in the morning i reckon im about 6 foot 4 or so

is that close to ideal? I think idc about being taller despite growth plates being open so im just gonna cut now cause i need to improve my face, i also wanna develop strong muscles so i can pick up my gf easily