The fact that 6’5 has become the new standard height shows how insane society has become

no you fucking retard, not being percieved as tall doesnt mean your short

another example of a low iq brainlet retard, If your not Y doesnt mean your X

also 6’0 is average even in the tallest country on earth, Bosnia, and above average in netherlands
wow it amazes me how stupid you are while saying im low IQ :lul:

It is considered short because todays standards have raised at least amongst the teenage girls in my country you will sometimes get called short bc you aren't 6'3+, of course it doesn't mean you are short at 6 foot but by many girls standards you wouldn't meet their height requirements

i wrote this bc there is this narrative that says once you are 6 foot life is on easy mode when its not really like that at least in my country

i don't if you aren't able to read between the lines or you are just incredibly retarded and come at me with no arguments

t
wow it amazes me how stupid you are while saying im low IQ :lul:

It is considered short because todays standards have raised at least amongst the teenage girls in my country you will sometimes get called short bc you aren't 6'3+, of course it doesn't mean you are short at 6 foot but by many girls standards you wouldn't meet their height requirements

i wrote this bc there is this narrative that says once you are 6 foot life is on easy mode when its not really like that at least in my country

i don't if you aren't able to read between the lines or you are just incredibly retarded and come at me with no arguments
there is no country on earth where girls will dog on you for being 6’2, there is not a single area or country on planet earth where 6’2 is not above average

that
doesnt
exist
your making up fake bullshit, even in the netherlands is above average, and by proxy is tall 6’2 is tall , its 3 inches above the national average thats basically what 6’0 is like is the usa

t

there is no country on earth where girls will dog on you for being 6’2, there is not a single area or country on planet earth where 6’2 is not above average

that
doesnt
exist
your making up fake bullshit, even in the netherlands is above average, and by proxy is tall 6’2 is tall , its 3 inches above the national average thats basically what 6’0 is like is the usa
you are so narrow minded its incredible how you take everything so literally

ofc no one will bully you if you are 6" foot but it isn't seen as that much of an advantage as everyone thinks it its, maybe in US but in my country ITS NOT

my original post was about 6'0 idk where did you get 6'2 from like wtf why are you fabricating some dumb arguments

6 foot 5+ or rope

you are so narrow minded its incredible how you take everything so literally

ofc no one will bully you if you are 6" foot but it isn't seen as that much of an advantage as everyone thinks it its, maybe in US but in my country ITS NOT

my original post was about 6'0 idk where did you get 6'2 from like wtf why are you fabricating some dumb arguments
“ where did you get 6’2 from”
while saying in your original post youd get called short if your not 6’3 +
bro be fucking forreal, your not being called short at 6’2 6’1 or 6’0 anywhere on earth if your a barefoot unfrauded 6’”

The average height in the NBA is 6’6, this is in shoes though so the average height is 6’5 barefoot. 6’5 SHOULD be regarded as a giant circus show height as it’s the average in the TALLEST SPORT IN THE WORLD.

But now u got bitches on tiktok singing that man in finance 6’5 song

10 years ago and earlier this was unheard of and 6’0-6’2 were seen as the best heights. all protagonists and superheroes were in this range

Now, contrary to popular belief people have not grown taller since the 80s so 6’5 is as rare as it was back then as it is now. makes u wonder if girls even know what 6’5 really looks like
its only average on this site, but frankly, ive been seeing so many tallfags irl i think its not going to be something special anymore, some would say that being tall and having some muscles is enough to slay or to be masculine, but face is everything, so good luck even getting a glance from a girl with that deformed face.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
“ where did you get 6’2 from”
while saying in your original post youd get called short if your not 6’3 +
at least amongst the teenage girls in my country you will sometimes get called short bc you aren't 6'3+
this is what i said stop taking everything so literally thats a sign of low intelligence and you have the nerve to tell someone else that they are low IQ

6’7 is slayer height nigga, not 6’5.

• So Sad
Reactions: FutureSlayer