The fact that 6’5 has become the new standard height shows how insane society has become

when foids start selecting for height then yeah you'll see an increase in the next generations height, this isnt rocket science nigger
:feelskek::feelskek:That would make barely a difference in 50 generations, let alone one lmao you have no clue what you’re talking about

:feelskek::feelskek:That would make barely a difference in 50 generations, let alone one lmao you have no clue what you’re talking about
"50 generations" jesus dude you're fucking dumber than a rock, never @ me again

"Finance, trust fund, 6'5, blue eyes."

Do foids realise just how rare this is? It's 1 in a million and the average caked-up, pancake-bodied foid with no redeemable attributes think they are entitled to 1 in a million.

What has social media and society done to foid ego? Every foid thinks they are a celebrity. Every foid thinks they are a queen. Every foid is deluded to the point they believe themselves entitled to tall, wealthy male models that don't even exist in the real world. Incredible. The foid is too far gone. They will never be brought back to reality. They will look into the eyes of their medium ugly, golden retriever, oofy doofy boyfriend and genuinely think they are entitled to more... it's over.
Women dont care about men being millionaires, dont care about being 6'4+, dont care about blue eyes (they like hazel eyes)

they will settle for who is the most cute and at least decent looking facially, social media is far from reality

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and <6PSLcel
"50 generations" jesus dude you're fucking dumber than a rock, never @ me again
nigga evolution doesn’t happen in a generation for god sake:feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Aero
in my country 6 foot is considered short no one will call you out like you are short but you won't be perceived as tall as many people think that once you are 6 foot you are this slayer but in reality height inflation is so broootal

nigga evolution doesn’t happen in a generation for god sake:feelskek::feelskek:
lmfao, please dude go read some books before you out yourself as a retard like that to anyone ever again

Women dont care about men being millionaires, dont care about being 6'4+, dont care about blue eyes (they like hazel eyes)

they will settle for who is the most cute and at least decent looking facially, social media is far from reality
Though id argue a guy being very well-off or even rich is the least far from reality because relationships can be really difficult if youre broke whereas everything else like height and shit doesnt matter you guys can have sex if you like eachother you like eachother ykwim

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
lmfao, please dude go read some books before you out yourself as a retard like that to anyone ever again
says the dude who seriosuly thinks foids grew the population in a generation by intersexual selection

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and 0S4MA
man imma try to reach your fame

nigga read on the origin of species and is here cooking

• JFL
says the dude who seriosuly thinks foids grew the population in a generation by intersexual selection
dude read a book before you shit out anymore low IQ nonsense like you did 2 replies ago

Personally I just see it as too risky to larp more than an inch to a woman in terms of ROI,
I think you're underestimating how bad foids can be at judging dick size. I'm currently below 5" (non bone pressed) and when I show dick pics on snap and have them guess the size, they often say it looks like 6-7" and sometimes even up to 9" :forcedsmile: even accounting for angle/lens frauding that's still way off

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, blknswag and <6PSLcel
I just measured my evening height, it's 191.5cm (6'3.4), in the morning i reckon im about 6 foot 4 or so

is that close to ideal? I think idc about being taller despite growth plates being open so im just gonna cut now cause i need to improve my face, i also wanna develop strong muscles so i can pick up my gf easily
i think 6’2-6’5 is the best range with 6’2 being the low limit and 6’5 being the absolute upper limit 6’3-6’4 is perfect imo if u wanna narrow it down even further

anything 6’2-6’4 is most female gaze tho

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Costcosuperstore and <6PSLcel
dude read a book before you shit out anymore low IQ nonsense like you did 2 replies ago
You know 5 foot females selecting 6’2 ppl would completely nuke avg height of the next generation right? for your retarded plan to work ONLY tall males AND tall females would be needed to breed.
Retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klamus, blknswag and 0S4MA
You know 5 foot females selecting 6’2 ppl would completely nuke avg height of the next generation right? for your retarded plan to work ONLY tall males AND tall females would be needed to breed.
Retard
dnrd nigger read a book pls, just one

i think 6’2-6’5 is the best range with 6’2 being the low limit and 6’5 being the absolute upper limit 6’3-6’4 is perfect imo if u wanna narrow it down even further

anything 6’2-6’4 is most female gaze tho
I guess "6'2 is the lower end" and "6'5 is the absolute upper limit" but man height is just so superficial for me i see everyone here trynna heightmax like now im 191.5cm at my low evening now what? like people say height matters so much ok im apparently in the MIDDLE of the ideal range (6'3-6'4) so according to you i have the best height humanly possible, but now what you feel me?

• +1
I provided an example retard. your turn :feelskek:
your examples are low iq and short sighted, i cba trying to make a retard understand some thing at 1 am

I guess "6'2 is the lower end" and "6'5 is the absolute upper limit" but man height is just so superficial for me i see everyone here trynna heightmax like now im 191.5cm at my low evening now what? like people say height matters so much ok im apparently in the MIDDLE of the ideal range (6'3-6'4) so according to you i have the best height humanly possible, but now what you feel me?
jacob elordi is literally the only reason i have 6’5 in there also. the few ppl i have met who were actually 6’5 looked like shit. and every “slayer” that ppl here think is 6’5 like dolph lundgren and tyler maher are actually 6’4

• +1
I think you're underestimating how bad foids can be at judging dick size. I'm currently below 5" (non bone pressed) and when I show dick pics on snap and have them guess the size, they often say it looks like 6-7" and sometimes even up to 9" :forcedsmile: even accounting for angle/lens frauding that's still way off
yeah my dick is 7.5 inch (tho 5 inch girth rip) but still in pics it looks massive i get told

• Hmm...
your examples are low iq and short sighted, i cba trying to make a retard understand some thing at 1 am
“women selected only tall males and our generation is taller” :lul::lul::lul: go fuck yourself

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA
“women selected only tall males and our generation is taller” :lul::lul::lul: go fuck yourself
i didn't say only, if ur gonna paraphrase what i say do so accurately, but ig u did this to try and downplay my point and try to build up the foundation for ur low iq, short sighted response

but yea if i were u. i would forget about height. ur already ideal in that aspect. focus on money, face, physique and being NT

i didn't say only, if ur gonna paraphrase what i say do so accurately, but ig u did this to try and downplay my point and try to build up the foundation for ur low iq, short sighted response
tell the class what exactly your point is then

jacob elordi is literally the only reason i have 6’5 in there also. the few ppl i have met who were actually 6’5 looked like shit. and every “slayer” that ppl here think is 6’5 like dolph lundgren and tyler maher are actually 6’4
yh a teacher of mine claimed "about 6 foot 4" when i asked him how tall he is because when was 14-15 i was like 5'11 and to me he was always the tallest teacher , freakishly tall people always guessed him at 6'6-6'7 when hes just your regular 6'4 slim guy (his slim physique might be exaggerating his height)

also why not include 6'6 because of derek theler like u included 6'5 for jacob elordi, derek is actually high smv

Idk what he is rambling about, its literally impossible for zoomers to be any taller by as significant amount as he claims

tell the class what exactly your point is then
not a teacher, go learn from the most basic source of all Wikipedia, read the page on evolution, darwinism then u might understand where im getting at

• JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer
yh a teacher of mine claimed "about 6 foot 4" when i asked him how tall he is because when was 14-15 i was like 5'11 and to me he was always the tallest teacher , freakishly tall people always guessed him at 6'6-6'7 when hes just your regular 6'4 slim guy (his slim physique might be exaggerating his height)

also why not include 6'6 because of derek theler like u included 6'5 for jacob elordi, derek is actually high smv
he’s not that well known and i haven’t seen any girls simp for him on tiktok. he looks more male gaze imo like the dude u don’t wanna fuck with unless u have a gun.

6’6 barefoot ik for sure is too tall as it’s literally taller then the nba average and 1/1000 in america

• +1
not a teacher, go learn from the most basic source of all Wikipedia, read the page on evolution, darwinism then u might understand where im getting at
:feelskek::feelskek: Everybody is smiling irl reading your takes. Delete it bro, don’t keep embarassing urself

• +1
Reactions: Aero and 0S4MA
k, keep seething, must suck being low IQ
You’re the only high iq enough individual to understand your crazy theories in the entire forum

but yea if i were u. i would forget about height. ur already ideal in that aspect. focus on money, face, physique and being NT
yeah i have basically the most ideal height (according to you), never considered myself tall until when i hit about 6'3 people called me "quite big" women and men.

Im a pretty healthy guy who just turned 18, white, i have potential if i try im mostly focusing on making money cause im really broke and improving my physique i want to get the brad pitt physique from fight club (ik he used roids but it is still natty achievable) tho my height might get in the way cause hes 5'11 and its easier to build muscle at that height than 6'3-6'4

NT isn't an issue, it's necessary for me to even get a job anyways so that will come by but I'm quite NT, tho if ur dating a mentally ill girl like me it doesnt matter not looking to slay

• +1
You’re the only high iq enough individual to understand your crazy theories in the entire forum
never said im high iq, im smart enough to know a genius, but not smart enough to be one, and my "theories" aren't mine nigger, they come from Charles Darwin

he’s not that well known and i haven’t seen any girls simp for him on tiktok. he looks more male gaze imo like the dude u don’t wanna fuck with unless u have a gun.

6’6 barefoot ik for sure is too tall as it’s literally taller then the nba average and 1/1000 in america
the only benefit of being a 6'6 is that people are way less likely to fuck with you on the street especially if u go gym holyy

tho for dating its not that ideal women still want you to "fit in" with other guys i dont mean be as low as them but you know what i mean like you dont wanna be 6'10 for a reason.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and <6PSLcel
yeah it's crazy, and it pisses me off when niggers don't believe me that im incel at that height, it's not that uncommon or special anymore
we are same, i’m also incel at 6”5

• +1
New standard height in Bangladesh, 7ft or death in the west

Well, the data shows that men inflate their height by 1-2 inches on average, as well as penis length by 0.5-1 inch on average. Tinder data proves the height part, the dick part is just self-explanatory.

So girls will think a 5-5.5 inch dick is 6-6.5 and they'll think a 6'3 guy is 6'5.

This should debunk your whole concern.
its's the opposite if you actually interacted with women irl sperg

• JFL
Reactions: blknswag
finally some people with sense in this thread

its's the opposite if you actually interacted with women irl sperg
yea ur right guys UNDERESTIMATE their height as opposed to larp taller

congrats on joining my ignore list retard

even chads like josh mcgregor who are already tall heightfraud its completely done

6'3 is a solid height, hell even 6'1 is better than social media makes it out to be
what about 5'11

even chads like josh mcgregor who are already tall heightfraud its completely done
yea that shit of that girl calling him out on comments was hilarious

imagine frauding 4 inches on the internet just because u know no one will see u irl

The average height in the NBA is 6’6, this is in shoes though so the average height is 6’5 barefoot. 6’5 SHOULD be regarded as a giant circus show height as it’s the average in the TALLEST SPORT IN THE WORLD.

But now u got bitches on tiktok singing that man in finance 6’5 song

10 years ago and earlier this was unheard of and 6’0-6’2 were seen as the best heights. all protagonists and superheroes were in this range

Now, contrary to popular belief people have not grown taller since the 80s so 6’5 is as rare as it was back then as it is now. makes u wonder if girls even know what 6’5 really looks like
What you fail to realize is most tiny women cant tell the difference between 6'2 and 6'5 so anyone decently tall can just claim 6'5

damn, but lets say i reach high mtn, which i think i can once i lean down to 10% and do a few other things here and there, will it help me out, combined with a swimmer/gym goer physique ?
Yeah a good body can help or go for the bady boy mafia looking mf vibe i have cloths style hair car body

• +1
Maybe in the west

slightly above average
as always.
No matter what it's about.
I always gotta be either average or slightly above it.

Theres no way anyone over 6'4 can Be incel unless 3/10 face