The fact that senior girls in danish high schools give awards to the hottest freshman boys is legit insane

Deleted member 22328

Deleted member 22328

Bronze

What is the most lookist high school tradition in your country?

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Aypo129, Deleted member 6217, JL~ and 3 others
most are HTN

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and LooksOrDeath
most are HTN
The guys do the same thing, but usually only the beckies accept the awards

the seniors then push the freshman girls to give them lapdances

21967012-2.jpg

Denmark is legit beyond degenerate

• JFL
Reactions: 6ft4, rand anon, LooksOrDeath and 4 others
:woke:

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse and Deleted member 22328

They even make promos out of the boys like this, not only do they pull them out in the middle of class, so everyone knows who the chads are, they even make chad propaganda.

There were some scandals, so a lot of youtube content was pulled back, and it's not uploaded anymore. But it's still going on.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
If you dont mog these its over for you.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
If you dont mog these its over for you.

View attachment 1887977
They're 16. At that age hair and development is everything. Notice how they're all hairmaxxed, and some of them look older and more developed. Also they all mog me.

But it just goes to show how lookist danish society is, that they interrupt class and the teachers don't mind.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 20370 and 3 others
secondary school starts in 5 grade here so would be pedo

How can the rest of the males be so passive about girls openly lusting for the males they consider superior
Any foid who does this should be blacklisted from any form of relationship and should be branded as pump and dump only
If she only gets pumped and dumped by chads so be it, but why the fuck would you sit back and accpept them lusting over guys they deem as superior to you, just to go and get a relationship with her later for chad's sloppy seconds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774 and klip11
How can the rest of the males be so passive about girls openly lusting for the males they consider superior
Any foid who does this should be blacklisted from any form of relationship and should be branded as pump and dump only
If she only gets pumped and dumped by chads so be it, but why the fuck would you sit back and accpept them lusting over guys they deem as superior to you, just to go and get a relationship with her later for chad's sloppy seconds
In Denmark women rule, everything is based on what women want. Subchads just to have to persevere, Denmark is chad takes all and incels die out or are lucky to betabuxx. Hypergamy and women rule is out of control here.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and 6ft4
This seems pretty normal. Similar things in dutch high schools.

I am still not over the fact that my 14yo HTN friend fucked the most pretty 13yo JB in high school. Meanwhile I was getting harassed over my unattractive looks by the same types of girls.

JFL at not being good-looking in ur youth.

This seems pretty normal. Similar things in dutch high schools.

I am still not over the fact that my 14yo HTN friend fucked the most pretty 13yo JB in high school. Meanwhile I was getting harassed over my unattractive looks by the same types of girls.

JFL at not being good-looking in ur youth.
just go to France and suck the cuck of Jamal from Tunisia theory

brutal descension
6 years later

Screenshot 1917

@Ethnicover

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22627, Niklaus Mikaelson, JL~ and 2 others
fucking hell bro. those danish sluts deserve massive pain from penetration

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627 and House Lannister
Eurocucks never fail to surprise me with their degeneracy. God bless America

Fkin hell thank god I don't live in denmark I would've committed suicide already

I've had great experiences with Danish girls. All Scandi countries are good for ethnics.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22627

They even make promos out of the boys like this, not only do they pull them out in the middle of class, so everyone knows who the chads are, they even make chad propaganda.

There were some scandals, so a lot of youtube content was pulled back, and it's not uploaded anymore. But it's still going on.

Dies of cringe cringe

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
They're 16. At that age hair and development is everything. Notice how they're all hairmaxxed, and some of them look older and more developed. Also they all mog me.

But it just goes to show how lookist danish society is, that they interrupt class and the teachers don't mind.
How would a 5'5 average looking Bangladeshi do in Denmark?

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22627, ascension and the BULL

Highschool is a massive hairpill in general.

Even the manlets and jawlets got cute gfs due to growing their hair out and wearing oversized hoodies.

Meanwhile red pill masculinity copers with their buzzcuts were sitting alone at lunch

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, klip11 and Deleted member 22328
Highschool is a massive hairpill in general.

Even the manlets and jawlets got cute gfs due to growing their hair out and wearing oversized hoodies.

Meanwhile red pill masculinity copers with their buzzcuts were sitting alone at lunch
Biggest failo is too curly hair

Legit ethnics with that type of hair are doomed in high school

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 16474
Some socities just need to die out

life fuel for early chads

eugenic tbh

We had a chad Christmas calender at mine, every day there would be posted a picture of a chad up until 24th December, the last today they would post the schools gigachad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 22328
We had a chad Christmas calender at mine, every day there would be posted a picture of a chad up until 24th December, the last today they would post the schools gigachad
Bomb Denmark

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson