The Fashion Maxxing Bible

sorry bro, thats not a good guide. Maybe for guys below 18 years

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and adotsdot
Starting fashion is a good boost to anybodies SMV. It shows many things that are desirable to women. 1) Nt. This shows good mental health in a mate along other things, this can very much boost your perceived attractiveness to said gender. 2) money, obvious reasons. It is a status thing, makes fellow males respect you and mire you while making girls think that you're tilled! 3) it also shows you are fashionable, being drippy is always a good thing!

View attachment 1119943
View attachment 1119944
View attachment 1119945
Nothing screams virgin just like this, it looks cringe and painful to look at

View attachment 1119949
View attachment 1119950
View attachment 1119952

Doesn't failo you quite as much as item number 1, however it doesn't give you a halo so we will call this neutral

So this is obviously going to differ depending on the area you are in, however these shoes (in the UK atleast are the bare minimum!)

Airforce 1 in white

View attachment 1119937

Simple, clean, drippy and a good height boost if you are interested (1.18 in)

Airmax 98s

View attachment 1119938

Yet again drippy, more complex design and very sexy overall, for the height gain on these bad boys we have 1.25 inch gains

Of course there are more but these are straight cops as they are a necessity in your wardrobe!

Pants :

Alright this is simple as fuck Bois. Jeans are soy asf, trousers make you look like edge lords. Point of the matter is you are trying to be fashionable and scrape some halos not further diminish your looks!

The answer to your prayers is....

Gray Nike Tech Fleece Joggers!

Girls love them!
View attachment 1119955
View attachment 1119956
View attachment 1119957

View attachment 1119959

They are clean, go with basically every outfit and are very fashionable! Definitely cop these, they are among some of the only pants you need!

Tees:

Basic asf, the primary focus on your fit is gonna be on the outside, I suggest wearing a hoodie over this layer (or a coat!)

But simply put

French collection tight t shirt!

View attachment 1119962

Fits arms and waist snugly, makes you look more muscular and fitted! Looks very good and is just a basic essential to add to your wardrobe! Cheap too!

Hoodies are perfect to have, here in the UK we have 3 or 4 brands which are a must cop

TNF

View attachment 1119964

Looks clean, good brand, decent drip

7/10

Tech Fleece Hoodie
View attachment 1119967
Remeber the joggers? Well these go with it perfectly making a solid 8/10 drip

Off white hoodie

View attachment 1119968

High class drip, some real nice designs out there

8/10

Hype Hoodies

View attachment 1119969
View attachment 1119970

All these are hella drippy with that status mog from the wealth side

9-10/10 drip

With this in mind purchase what you want from here!

Coats:

Coats are good to wear open or closed over the current fit, however they are usually winter season dependant

I would reccomend a nuptse for your winter coat

View attachment 1119979
View attachment 1119980

Drippy, high class, good brand and clean looking

For summer though it is more an accessory to the fit, look into raincoats as they are thin

View attachment 1119983

Drips hard asf 9/10 coat!

Girls literally love chains

View attachment 1119987
View attachment 1119988

They also look hella clean and drippy too

View attachment 1119990

Simple enough to buy! Add to every fit and you are going to see the fashionable benefits and makes you look so much better

Watches, these are important to have a high class drippy watch

View attachment 1119991

I would reccomend a rolex, staple of fashion, hella drippy and wealth mog too

Wristbands, these can improve vasuclatiry of hands which is a halo too

Choosing a similar chain for your wrists as your chain is a good call and adds some accessories to your fit making it overall more drippy!

Yet again another accessory which is useful to store your drugs while at a party is a man bag

[gucci man bag]

9/10
Very fashionable and high class

OK, now I know I'm broke and probably so the fuck are you! So how are we affording this fucking nice fashion while being a teen with a low paying job or parents allowance (JFL if that is you BTW, get a job ASAP! No funds no looksmaxxing)

Ahh, well I'm glad you asked! You should use replicas!

They are very accurate to the real things (none of that looky looky man shit), and are affordable too! Here's my guide to that!

1) use search bar on r/fashionreps to find that fit you need!

2) paste into sugargoo, (cheapest warehouse bros)

3) chose your courier for the selected reason whether economy or fast delivery

4) pay for the items

There you go! It really was that simple!

Useful resources on the matter

. A1 reps

. Gilly reps

. R/fashionreps

. Sugargoo

So congrats, you can now wear 10k drip for under 200 dollars!

So I am hoping this guide has been a useful asset to the reader and is going to help them get those Nt and smv points! It has proven useful to me and now I want to share it with those who understand the sexual market rather than just coping and rotting!

Have a great day and peace out
I agree w all of this except the supreme hypebeast section, im very up to date w uk fashion and supreme has lost its hype in the uk in the past couple of years and you get bullied if u wear it lol

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
I agree w all of this except the supreme hypebeast section, im very up to date w uk fashion and supreme has lost its hype in the uk in the past couple of years and you get bullied if u wear it lol
Not really supreme alone

Just duroeme x some other high class brand

A lot of Chad's wear it here

• +1
Lmao that supreme lv looks like trash wear things that fit well and look aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Deleted member 12669 and Lev Peshkov
I though this would be an interesting topic but you guys have no clue of how to dress and just copy past the shit taste giga influenced normies smh

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., adotsdot and Deleted member 13754
Starting fashion is a good boost to anybodies SMV. It shows many things that are desirable to women. 1) Nt. This shows good mental health in a mate along other things, this can very much boost your perceived attractiveness to said gender. 2) money, obvious reasons. It is a status thing, makes fellow males respect you and mire you while making girls think that you're tilled! 3) it also shows you are fashionable, being drippy is always a good thing!

View attachment 1119943
View attachment 1119944
View attachment 1119945

View attachment 1119949
View attachment 1119950
View attachment 1119952

Doesn't failo you quite as much as item number 1, however it doesn't give you a halo so we will call this neutral

So this is obviously going to differ depending on the area you are in, however these shoes (in the UK atleast are the bare minimum!)

Airforce 1 in white

View attachment 1119937

Airmax 98s

View attachment 1119938

Yet again drippy, more complex design and very sexy overall, for the height gain on these bad boys we have 1.25 inch gains

Of course there are more but these are straight cops as they are a necessity in your wardrobe!

Pants :

Alright this is simple as fuck Bois. Jeans are soy asf, trousers make you look like edge lords. Point of the matter is you are trying to be fashionable and scrape some halos not further diminish your looks!

Girls love them!
View attachment 1119955
View attachment 1119956
View attachment 1119957

View attachment 1119959

They are clean, go with basically every outfit and are very fashionable! Definitely cop these, they are among some of the only pants you need!

Tees:

Basic asf, the primary focus on your fit is gonna be on the outside, I suggest wearing a hoodie over this layer (or a coat!)

But simply put

View attachment 1119962

Fits arms and waist snugly, makes you look more muscular and fitted! Looks very good and is just a basic essential to add to your wardrobe! Cheap too!

Hoodies are perfect to have, here in the UK we have 3 or 4 brands which are a must cop

TNF

View attachment 1119964

7/10

Tech Fleece Hoodie
View attachment 1119967

Off white hoodie

View attachment 1119968

8/10

Hype Hoodies

View attachment 1119969
View attachment 1119970

9-10/10 drip

Coats:

Coats are good to wear open or closed over the current fit, however they are usually winter season dependant

View attachment 1119979
View attachment 1119980

For summer though it is more an accessory to the fit, look into raincoats as they are thin

View attachment 1119983

View attachment 1119987
View attachment 1119988

View attachment 1119990

Simple enough to buy! Add to every fit and you are going to see the fashionable benefits and makes you look so much better

View attachment 1119991

Choosing a similar chain for your wrists as your chain is a good call and adds some accessories to your fit making it overall more drippy!

Yet again another accessory which is useful to store your drugs while at a party is a man bag

[gucci man bag]

9/10

OK, now I know I'm broke and probably so the fuck are you! So how are we affording this fucking nice fashion while being a teen with a low paying job or parents allowance (JFL if that is you BTW, get a job ASAP! No funds no looksmaxxing)

They are very accurate to the real things (none of that looky looky man shit), and are affordable too! Here's my guide to that!

4) pay for the items

. A1 reps

. Gilly reps

. R/fashionreps

. Sugargoo

So I am hoping this guide has been a useful asset to the reader and is going to help them get those Nt and smv points! It has proven useful to me and now I want to share it with those who understand the sexual market rather than just coping and rotting!

just fashionmaxx bro :forcedsmile:

I've only worn black or brown leather shoes since I was 23. Or brown leather workman boots (Red Wing). I don't like the idea of wearing silly looking nigger shoes like Air Force Ones, Nike, Fila, New Balance, or whatever. And I don't wear shorts either. Not ever. Even when I'm living right there pertner on the equator. The only time you'll catch me in shorts is If I'm swimming. I firmly believe that a man should not wear shorts.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: adotsdot, Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 12669
AF1s look nice but they need good maintenance tbh, easily ruined

every thug 4 psl ojn the street dresses like this also underage kids....this wont get you girls all normies dress like this and it looks too much street thug style makes girls think ur low class and a immigrant

every thug 4 psl ojn the street dresses like this also underage kids....this wont get you girls all normies dress like this and it looks too much street thug style makes girls think ur low class and a immigrant
Welcome to britain

This is my wishlist of NT clothing

Download 38

Nike mens sportswear tech fleece full zip hoodie black black cu4489 010 870051

1d1dc72196db4da5a36f3aae15b76822

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21244, Deleted member 6695 and Lev Peshkov
is it ok if i make an improved version of your guide???

• +1
Reactions: Posmo and Deleted member 7044
he buys off taobao, a chinese replica store, they have some good quality ripoffs but the process of buying from there seems like a pain in the ass
Taobao is to buy from, not weidian though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 10042
U forgot to mention how to match clothes, color theory and sizing

@Lev Peshkov what sweatpants would u recomend

• +1
I though this would be an interesting topic but you guys have no clue of how to dress and just copy past the shit taste giga influenced normies smh
Would you be interested if I made a thread on this topic but actually put in skater/ vintage fashion that has more jb appeal and is more of a halo imo

View attachment 1119943
View attachment 1119944
View attachment 1119945

View attachment 1119949
View attachment 1119950
View attachment 1119952

Airforce 1 in white

View attachment 1119937

Airmax 98s

View attachment 1119938

Pants :

Girls love them!
View attachment 1119955
View attachment 1119956
View attachment 1119957

View attachment 1119959

Tees:

But simply put

View attachment 1119962

TNF

View attachment 1119964

7/10

Tech Fleece Hoodie
View attachment 1119967

Off white hoodie

View attachment 1119968

8/10

Hype Hoodies

View attachment 1119969
View attachment 1119970

9-10/10 drip

Coats:

View attachment 1119979
View attachment 1119980

View attachment 1119983

View attachment 1119987
View attachment 1119988

View attachment 1119990

View attachment 1119991

[gucci man bag]

9/10

4) pay for the items

. A1 reps

. Gilly reps

. R/fashionreps

. Sugargoo

trucel post:feelsuhh:

View attachment 1119943
View attachment 1119944
View attachment 1119945

View attachment 1119949
View attachment 1119950
View attachment 1119952

Airforce 1 in white

View attachment 1119937

Airmax 98s

View attachment 1119938

Pants :

Girls love them!
View attachment 1119955
View attachment 1119956
View attachment 1119957

View attachment 1119959

Tees:

But simply put

View attachment 1119962

TNF

View attachment 1119964

7/10

Tech Fleece Hoodie
View attachment 1119967

Off white hoodie

View attachment 1119968

8/10

Hype Hoodies

View attachment 1119969
View attachment 1119970

9-10/10 drip

Coats:

View attachment 1119979
View attachment 1119980

View attachment 1119983

View attachment 1119987
View attachment 1119988

View attachment 1119990

View attachment 1119991

[gucci man bag]

9/10

4) pay for the items

. A1 reps

. Gilly reps

. R/fashionreps

. Sugargoo

This is such a terrible guide, so basic and terrible, the only people appreciating this are spergs who have no clue about fashion. You're going to go out and look like shit bro, I might have to come in and save the day for all of you guys. If you're ugly and wearing this shit it's over. Hypebeast is out, especially if you're walking around in fakes lmao, This isn't drip by any spectrum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8744, Schönling, Deleted member 13197 and 4 others
This is such a terrible guide, so basic and terrible, the only people appreciating this are spergs who have no clue about fashion. You're going to go out and look like shit bro, I might have to come in and save the day for all of you guys. If you're ugly and wearing this shit it's over. Hypebeast is out, especially if you're walking around in fakes lmao, This isn't drip by any spectrum.
Exactly bro, I’m making a better one this week.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8744
Exactly bro, I’m making a better one this week.
people think the highest peak of fashion is a plain white tee with grey joggers and a cuban link w/ AF1's. Idk what type of fashion you're into but if you're going into teen fashion make sure to go for the basics like dickies pants, Carhartt double knees, Levis 501's, Corduroy's, vintage tee's, rings, cardigans, etc.. tag me in the post so I can add on to help these spergs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Basedtheticz, Slyfex8 and 3 others

View attachment 1119943
View attachment 1119944
View attachment 1119945

View attachment 1119949
View attachment 1119950
View attachment 1119952

Airforce 1 in white

View attachment 1119937

Airmax 98s

View attachment 1119938

Pants :

Girls love them!
View attachment 1119955
View attachment 1119956
View attachment 1119957

View attachment 1119959

Tees:

But simply put

View attachment 1119962

TNF

View attachment 1119964

7/10

Tech Fleece Hoodie
View attachment 1119967

Off white hoodie

View attachment 1119968

8/10

Hype Hoodies

View attachment 1119969
View attachment 1119970

9-10/10 drip

Coats:

View attachment 1119979
View attachment 1119980

View attachment 1119983

View attachment 1119987
View attachment 1119988

View attachment 1119990

View attachment 1119991

[gucci man bag]

9/10

4) pay for the items

. A1 reps

. Gilly reps

. R/fashionreps

. Sugargoo

Good thread

Those who don't fashionmax will be left out by guys on their same level but do take care of themselves

Did I really try to glitch the 100 rep wall for shit threads like these??? Those clothes are all try hard and ugly esp the ''hype beast'' ones. If shit threads like these make best of the best im quitting this faggot forum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElySioNs, Deleted member 13197 and Bluepill
Did I really try to glitch the 100 rep wall for shit threads like these??? Those clothes are all try hard and ugly esp the ''hype beast'' ones. If shit threads like these make best of the best im quitting this faggot forum.
Screenshot 20210513 121919 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: some1h0peless
people think the highest peak of fashion is a plain white tee with grey joggers and a cuban link w/ AF1's. Idk what type of fashion you're into but if you're going into teen fashion make sure to go for the basics like dickies pants, Carhartt double knees, Levis 501's, Corduroy's, vintage tee's, rings, cardigans, etc.. tag me in the post so I can add on to help these spergs
Mans said dickies pants:lul: another one on ignore

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, some1h0peless, Deleted member 9274 and 2 others
Literally fakes have become indistinguishable to real

Guess what shoe is real

Also this fashion is not hypebeast, its NT streetwear

Attachments

• 1620913003791.png
    1620913003791.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 109
  • +1
Reactions: some1h0peless
Literally fakes have become indistinguishable to real
View attachment 1133552View attachment 1133551
Guess what shoe is real

Also this fashion is not hypebeast, its NT streetwear
shoes can be faked but if somebody goes up to you and checks them you better start fucking booking it, bape is hybeast btw, you can fake shoes but not clothes, and clothes is what maxes you out on fashion, not shoes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Mans said dickies pants:lul: another one on ignore
I can't with this forum bro :ROFLMAO: you guys don't know what you're talking abt on fashion, skinny jeans and a plain white tee isn't drip..

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and HowAmIAlive123
nike tech in 2021...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695