The Fashion Maxxing Bible

thread saved :yes::yes:

• +1
Reactions: some1h0peless
I can't with this forum bro :ROFLMAO: you guys don't know what you're talking abt on fashion, skinny jeans and a plain white tee isn't drip..
its not a DRIP, but its not a failo.

better then wearing jeans that are too short, offbrand print hoodies and sketcher sneakers.

• +1
Reactions: some1h0peless
These designs and brands wont work when youre +18

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 12669
Nice but you would look like shit in this
Aren't those nikes put of fashion or something. Most sppl seem to be
Wearing sb dunks these days

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214
  • WTF
They are pretty popular in the UK, jordans are more popular tho

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
  • WTF
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 12669
I dunno tbh I'm not cultured on trends whatsoever. All I wear is an all black pair of airmax 90s and those are literally my only pair of shoes.

Those red ones were the first that came up when I looked up nike shoes on JD and I've seen a couple ppl irl wearing ones that looked like that

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
shoes can be faked but if somebody goes up to you and checks them you better start fucking booking it, bape is hybeast btw, you can fake shoes but not clothes, and clothes is what maxes you out on fashion, not shoes.
Only bape hoodies are hypebeast.
And replica fashion is indistinguishable
I went with out with my fake jordans that cost me 30 dollars, real ones cost 400 dollars. Nobody even questioned anyting people just told me they are nice

Good thread. This thread only applies to all the sub 6 PSL subhuman copers only however. Chad can wear whatever he wants and get laid.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Many thanks homeboy

The Low Class Dog Fashion Maxxing Bible​

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, Deprived, TrestIsBest and 2 others
get this pre pubescant normie sht out off best of the best

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Mans said dickies pants:lul: another one on ignore
You clearly don’t have a clue what’s trending right now
Look up @fitsonpoint__ @whatyourocking @oshfits
Dressing like a homeless construction worker is IN

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Aesthetica and hennypapi
This is such a terrible guide, so basic and terrible, the only people appreciating this are spergs who have no clue about fashion. You're going to go out and look like shit bro, I might have to come in and save the day for all of you guys. If you're ugly and wearing this shit it's over. Hypebeast is out, especially if you're walking around in fakes lmao, This isn't drip by any spectrum

please tag me

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, TrestIsBest and Deleted member 13754
people think the highest peak of fashion is a plain white tee with grey joggers and a cuban link w/ AF1's. Idk what type of fashion you're into but if you're going into teen fashion make sure to go for the basics like dickies pants, Carhartt double knees, Levis 501's, Corduroy's, vintage tee's, rings, cardigans, etc.. tag me in the post so I can add on to help these spergs

How the fuck people made fun of this greycel, he is 100% true your guys have no clues... (wouldn't agree with levi's 501 that said, utter shit cut)

I love Lev Peshkov but gotta be honest, this thread should be called "How to dress like a low class shit hypebeast".

Except the AF1 all these shoes are mostly low class shits.

Then man SWEATPANTS :lul: Are u kidding me ? Sweatpants are PEAK low class you looks like some guys that doesn't really care about his looks 99% of time with it.

Yeah you will looks NT with these shits as you will looks like a guy who doesn't care about his looks and it's NT in fact

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and Schönling
This thread is utter garbage. I'll try to make an actual good thread about fashionmaxxing in the near future

Any progress?
No I’ve been hella lazy tbh, just gets some dickies cords and a vintage nike sweatshirt and some Nike blazers and you’ll slay bro.

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek
wheres all the good brands in the UK like D2 moncler and CP ?

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and whiteissuperior
6181.jpg

Really helpful guide thanks

• WTF
great! this shit won't work anywhere else than uk, scandinavia and france

wait i didn't see the hoodie part:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: this nigga thinks you won't get bullied for wearing a bape hoodie

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Fuckin ng amazing
Bhai I am a UKcel but been living abroad for last 8 years, what would you say is a good (non-work) guide for UKcels over 30 to style maxx?

Gonna guess the first one is fake, the one with only one shoe shown?
wrong thats the one from nike. nike has really bad quality control lots of the time and you can reverse image search if you dont believe me

Bhai I am a UKcel but been living abroad for last 8 years, what would you say is a good (non-work) guide for UKcels over 30 to style maxx?
not for over 30s. I only see over 30s wear casual smart stuff or just plain clothes, this guide is more for people under 25

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
wrong thats the one from nike. nike has really bad quality control lots of the time and you can reverse image search if you dont believe me
Damn that's crazy!! I know Nike fakes are v common, especially here in Asia, you see hypebeast ricemen flexing in £1200 off whites that they got for £30 I'm Guangzhou market, but with that quality matching, Nike can fuck off for my money...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
not for over 30s. I only see over 30s wear casual smart stuff or just plain clothes, this guide is more for people under 25
Yep, but what would be equivalent flex for over 30?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 12669 and 1 other person
Way to expensive lmao

Also there are good jeans that don't look gay

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
High school boy fashion. You don’t want to be wearing this in your 20’s.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, autismusmaximus, TrestIsBest and 2 others
you should post more stuff
Starting fashion is a good boost to anybodies SMV. It shows many things that are desirable to women. 1) Nt. This shows good mental health in a mate along other things, this can very much boost your perceived attractiveness to said gender. 2) money, obvious reasons. It is a status thing, makes fellow males respect you and mire you while making girls think that you're tilled! 3) it also shows you are fashionable, being drippy is always a good thing!

View attachment 1119943
View attachment 1119944
View attachment 1119945
Nothing screams virgin just like this, it looks cringe and painful to look at

View attachment 1119949
View attachment 1119950
View attachment 1119952

Doesn't failo you quite as much as item number 1, however it doesn't give you a halo so we will call this neutral

So this is obviously going to differ depending on the area you are in, however these shoes (in the UK atleast are the bare minimum!)

Airforce 1 in white

View attachment 1119937

Simple, clean, drippy and a good height boost if you are interested (1.18 in)

Airmax 98s

View attachment 1119938

Yet again drippy, more complex design and very sexy overall, for the height gain on these bad boys we have 1.25 inch gains

Of course there are more but these are straight cops as they are a necessity in your wardrobe!

Pants :

Alright this is simple as fuck Bois. Jeans are soy asf, trousers make you look like edge lords. Point of the matter is you are trying to be fashionable and scrape some halos not further diminish your looks!

The answer to your prayers is....

Gray Nike Tech Fleece Joggers!

Girls love them!
View attachment 1119955
View attachment 1119956
View attachment 1119957

View attachment 1119959

They are clean, go with basically every outfit and are very fashionable! Definitely cop these, they are among some of the only pants you need!

Tees:

Basic asf, the primary focus on your fit is gonna be on the outside, I suggest wearing a hoodie over this layer (or a coat!)

But simply put

French collection tight t shirt!

View attachment 1119962

Fits arms and waist snugly, makes you look more muscular and fitted! Looks very good and is just a basic essential to add to your wardrobe! Cheap too!

Hoodies are perfect to have, here in the UK we have 3 or 4 brands which are a must cop

TNF

View attachment 1119964

Looks clean, good brand, decent drip

7/10

Tech Fleece Hoodie
View attachment 1119967
Remeber the joggers? Well these go with it perfectly making a solid 8/10 drip

Off white hoodie

View attachment 1119968

High class drip, some real nice designs out there

8/10

Hype Hoodies

View attachment 1119969
View attachment 1119970

All these are hella drippy with that status mog from the wealth side

9-10/10 drip

With this in mind purchase what you want from here!

Coats:

Coats are good to wear open or closed over the current fit, however they are usually winter season dependant

I would reccomend a nuptse for your winter coat

View attachment 1119979
View attachment 1119980

Drippy, high class, good brand and clean looking

For summer though it is more an accessory to the fit, look into raincoats as they are thin

View attachment 1119983

Drips hard asf 9/10 coat!

Girls literally love chains

View attachment 1119987
View attachment 1119988

They also look hella clean and drippy too

View attachment 1119990

Simple enough to buy! Add to every fit and you are going to see the fashionable benefits and makes you look so much better

Watches, these are important to have a high class drippy watch

View attachment 1119991

I would reccomend a rolex, staple of fashion, hella drippy and wealth mog too

Wristbands, these can improve vasuclatiry of hands which is a halo too

Choosing a similar chain for your wrists as your chain is a good call and adds some accessories to your fit making it overall more drippy!

Yet again another accessory which is useful to store your drugs while at a party is a man bag

[gucci man bag]

9/10
Very fashionable and high class

OK, now I know I'm broke and probably so the fuck are you! So how are we affording this fucking nice fashion while being a teen with a low paying job or parents allowance (JFL if that is you BTW, get a job ASAP! No funds no looksmaxxing)

Ahh, well I'm glad you asked! You should use replicas!

They are very accurate to the real things (none of that looky looky man shit), and are affordable too! Here's my guide to that!

1) use search bar on r/fashionreps to find that fit you need!

2) paste into sugargoo, (cheapest warehouse bros)

3) chose your courier for the selected reason whether economy or fast delivery

4) pay for the items

There you go! It really was that simple!

Useful resources on the matter

. A1 reps

. Gilly reps

. R/fashionreps

. Sugargoo

So congrats, you can now wear 10k drip for under 200 dollars!

So I am hoping this guide has been a useful asset to the reader and is going to help them get those Nt and smv points! It has proven useful to me and now I want to share it with those who understand the sexual market rather than just coping and rotting!

Have a great day and peace out
nice fashion sense, you should post more stuff