The Fashion Maxxing Bible

Starting fashion is a good boost to anybodies SMV. It shows many things that are desirable to women. 1) Nt. This shows good mental health in a mate along other things, this can very much boost your perceived attractiveness to said gender. 2) money, obvious reasons. It is a status thing, makes fellow males respect you and mire you while making girls think that you're tilled! 3) it also shows you are fashionable, being drippy is always a good thing!

View attachment 1119943
View attachment 1119944
View attachment 1119945
Nothing screams virgin just like this, it looks cringe and painful to look at

View attachment 1119949
View attachment 1119950
View attachment 1119952

Doesn't failo you quite as much as item number 1, however it doesn't give you a halo so we will call this neutral

So this is obviously going to differ depending on the area you are in, however these shoes (in the UK atleast are the bare minimum!)

Airforce 1 in white

View attachment 1119937

Simple, clean, drippy and a good height boost if you are interested (1.18 in)

Airmax 98s

View attachment 1119938

Yet again drippy, more complex design and very sexy overall, for the height gain on these bad boys we have 1.25 inch gains

Of course there are more but these are straight cops as they are a necessity in your wardrobe!

Pants :

Alright this is simple as fuck Bois. Jeans are soy asf, trousers make you look like edge lords. Point of the matter is you are trying to be fashionable and scrape some halos not further diminish your looks!

The answer to your prayers is....

Gray Nike Tech Fleece Joggers!

Girls love them!
View attachment 1119955
View attachment 1119956
View attachment 1119957

View attachment 1119959

They are clean, go with basically every outfit and are very fashionable! Definitely cop these, they are among some of the only pants you need!

Tees:

Basic asf, the primary focus on your fit is gonna be on the outside, I suggest wearing a hoodie over this layer (or a coat!)

But simply put

French collection tight t shirt!

View attachment 1119962

Fits arms and waist snugly, makes you look more muscular and fitted! Looks very good and is just a basic essential to add to your wardrobe! Cheap too!

Hoodies are perfect to have, here in the UK we have 3 or 4 brands which are a must cop

TNF

View attachment 1119964

Looks clean, good brand, decent drip

7/10

Tech Fleece Hoodie
View attachment 1119967
Remeber the joggers? Well these go with it perfectly making a solid 8/10 drip

Off white hoodie

View attachment 1119968

High class drip, some real nice designs out there

8/10

Hype Hoodies

View attachment 1119969
View attachment 1119970

All these are hella drippy with that status mog from the wealth side

9-10/10 drip

With this in mind purchase what you want from here!

Coats:

Coats are good to wear open or closed over the current fit, however they are usually winter season dependant

I would reccomend a nuptse for your winter coat

View attachment 1119979
View attachment 1119980

Drippy, high class, good brand and clean looking

For summer though it is more an accessory to the fit, look into raincoats as they are thin

View attachment 1119983

Drips hard asf 9/10 coat!

Girls literally love chains

View attachment 1119987
View attachment 1119988

They also look hella clean and drippy too

View attachment 1119990

Simple enough to buy! Add to every fit and you are going to see the fashionable benefits and makes you look so much better

Watches, these are important to have a high class drippy watch

View attachment 1119991

I would reccomend a rolex, staple of fashion, hella drippy and wealth mog too

Wristbands, these can improve vasuclatiry of hands which is a halo too

Choosing a similar chain for your wrists as your chain is a good call and adds some accessories to your fit making it overall more drippy!

Yet again another accessory which is useful to store your drugs while at a party is a man bag

[gucci man bag]

9/10
Very fashionable and high class

OK, now I know I'm broke and probably so the fuck are you! So how are we affording this fucking nice fashion while being a teen with a low paying job or parents allowance (JFL if that is you BTW, get a job ASAP! No funds no looksmaxxing)

Ahh, well I'm glad you asked! You should use replicas!

They are very accurate to the real things (none of that looky looky man shit), and are affordable too! Here's my guide to that!

1) use search bar on r/fashionreps to find that fit you need!

2) paste into sugargoo, (cheapest warehouse bros)

3) chose your courier for the selected reason whether economy or fast delivery

4) pay for the items

There you go! It really was that simple!

Useful resources on the matter

. A1 reps

. Gilly reps

. R/fashionreps

. Sugargoo

So congrats, you can now wear 10k drip for under 200 dollars!

So I am hoping this guide has been a useful asset to the reader and is going to help them get those Nt and smv points! It has proven useful to me and now I want to share it with those who understand the sexual market rather than just coping and rotting!

Have a great day and peace out
don;'t most ppl already dress like this???
imo just wear baggy carhatts/dickies and legit a t shirt

• +1
Reactions: litaz
Starting fashion is a good boost to anybodies SMV. It shows many things that are desirable to women. 1) Nt. This shows good mental health in a mate along other things, this can very much boost your perceived attractiveness to said gender. 2) money, obvious reasons. It is a status thing, makes fellow males respect you and mire you while making girls think that you're tilled! 3) it also shows you are fashionable, being drippy is always a good thing!

View attachment 1119943
View attachment 1119944
View attachment 1119945

View attachment 1119949
View attachment 1119950
View attachment 1119952

Doesn't failo you quite as much as item number 1, however it doesn't give you a halo so we will call this neutral

So this is obviously going to differ depending on the area you are in, however these shoes (in the UK atleast are the bare minimum!)

Airforce 1 in white

View attachment 1119937

Airmax 98s

View attachment 1119938

Yet again drippy, more complex design and very sexy overall, for the height gain on these bad boys we have 1.25 inch gains

Of course there are more but these are straight cops as they are a necessity in your wardrobe!

Pants :

Alright this is simple as fuck Bois. Jeans are soy asf, trousers make you look like edge lords. Point of the matter is you are trying to be fashionable and scrape some halos not further diminish your looks!

Girls love them!
View attachment 1119955
View attachment 1119956
View attachment 1119957

View attachment 1119959

They are clean, go with basically every outfit and are very fashionable! Definitely cop these, they are among some of the only pants you need!

Tees:

Basic asf, the primary focus on your fit is gonna be on the outside, I suggest wearing a hoodie over this layer (or a coat!)

But simply put

View attachment 1119962

Fits arms and waist snugly, makes you look more muscular and fitted! Looks very good and is just a basic essential to add to your wardrobe! Cheap too!

Hoodies are perfect to have, here in the UK we have 3 or 4 brands which are a must cop

TNF

View attachment 1119964

7/10

Tech Fleece Hoodie
View attachment 1119967

Off white hoodie

View attachment 1119968

8/10

Hype Hoodies

View attachment 1119969
View attachment 1119970

9-10/10 drip

Coats:

Coats are good to wear open or closed over the current fit, however they are usually winter season dependant

View attachment 1119979
View attachment 1119980

For summer though it is more an accessory to the fit, look into raincoats as they are thin

View attachment 1119983

View attachment 1119987
View attachment 1119988

View attachment 1119990

Simple enough to buy! Add to every fit and you are going to see the fashionable benefits and makes you look so much better

View attachment 1119991

Choosing a similar chain for your wrists as your chain is a good call and adds some accessories to your fit making it overall more drippy!

Yet again another accessory which is useful to store your drugs while at a party is a man bag

[gucci man bag]

9/10

OK, now I know I'm broke and probably so the fuck are you! So how are we affording this fucking nice fashion while being a teen with a low paying job or parents allowance (JFL if that is you BTW, get a job ASAP! No funds no looksmaxxing)

They are very accurate to the real things (none of that looky looky man shit), and are affordable too! Here's my guide to that!

4) pay for the items

. A1 reps

. Gilly reps

. R/fashionreps

. Sugargoo

So I am hoping this guide has been a useful asset to the reader and is going to help them get those Nt and smv points! It has proven useful to me and now I want to share it with those who understand the sexual market rather than just coping and rotting!

supreme lv? for stupid incel zoomers, troll post? the best fit for women is a t-shirt and sweatpants with big chest arms and legs. u could wear a sweater if ur a soy boi, or it's cold outside. designer clothing is like a Walmart spiderman shirt type beat unless the branding is subtle,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14077
This is legit been on fr for a year and my status increased insanely get compliments on how i changed everyday

Leather jacket with air force 1s and jeans good and some ray bans glasses with a gold chain and gold bracelet?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: geezcel and Lev Peshkov
Leather jacket with air force 1s and jeans good and some ray bans glasses with a gold chain and gold bracelet?
It depends really do a lot of people dress like that in your area

It depends really do a lot of people dress like that in your area
I stand out with my mustang. Everyone here dresses like the people from silicon valley. Hoodie and pants.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
lol @ you copers this is the best fashionmaxx:

Attachments

• origin.jpeg
    origin.jpeg
    209.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: zeke714
Fashion is so underrated on this website good style will halo you a lot

good thread and always diversify your closet
Fashion will halo you, if it’s unique.

Grey joggers, a plain tee with a hoodie or jacket will not. I’m starting to think people on this forum are joking.

get a unique style that suits your niche. The girls who like grey joggers are the same low class girls that wear $4 leggings and a white shirt. If you have high class fashion, you’ll get a higher class girl.

• +1
Reactions: infini and RealLooksmaxxer
Fashion will halo you, if it’s unique.
i agree.
Grey joggers, a plain tee with a hoodie or jacket will not. I’m starting to think people on this forum are joking.

get a unique style that suits your niche. The girls who like grey joggers are the same low class girls that wear $4 leggings and a white shirt. If you have high class fashion, you’ll get a higher class girl.
LOL.

i like the peaky blinders type of style best for myself. in cold winter.:ROFLMAO:
getty_beckham_peaky_2000.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: zeke714 and Deleted member 7098
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and Deleted member 6963
please don' wear a hat like that outside
lol.

I wear a hat, but more like this. tight one. It's imo to freaking cold to without head gear atm.
Sad thing about wearing a hat. Is that woman might assume you are a baldcell hiding behind a hat.

productimg

i agree.

LOL.

i like the peaky blinders type of style best for myself. in cold winter.:ROFLMAO:
It's a cool style, and you already have someone telling you not to wear that in real life, so that's a good sign.

Honestly, my pal always says ''Grey Joggers get women soaking.'' Yet he's never got any girls. He wears grey joggers/white trainers, plain tee's and hoodies.

If you go for the Peaky Blinders style, really try and mix it in as modern as possible. Also everything needs to fit correctly, the show is popular, but to actually go through with this style you're going to stand out a little and you must really groom properly to pull it off. I've seen some over-weight normies try it, and it's hysterical, they also buy ridiculous 'tommy shelby'' replica crap that looks clunky, you need to find designer brands that look similar. I've genuinely seen the odd guy up town with a decent fit and thought ''shit, that actually looks good.''

With the proper hair-cut, an understanding of modern fashion, you can easy blend in with this style, the hat isn't always a necessity, and I'd avoid the pocket watches/waistcoats.

Attachments

• 41bc4527e2a7f472581b84a156dd9366.jpg
    41bc4527e2a7f472581b84a156dd9366.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 0
  • peaky-blinders-zug-switzerland-8.jpg
    peaky-blinders-zug-switzerland-8.jpg
    310.8 KB · Views: 0
lol.

I wear a hat, but more like this. tight one. It's imo to freaking cold to without head gear atm.
Sad thing about wearing a hat. Is that woman might assume you are a baldcell hiding behind a hat.

productimg
the only acceptable head gear for a man is a black beanie tbh, everything else will make you look like a balding grandpa
and even then I'd only wear one if it's legit snowing outside, they are such a huge looksmin if you have hair

• +1
Reactions: infini and RealLooksmaxxer
It's a cool style, and you already have someone telling you not to wear that in real life, so that's a good sign.

Honestly, my pal always says ''Grey Joggers get women soaking.'' Yet he's never got any girls. He wears grey joggers/white trainers, plain tee's and hoodies.

If you go for the Peaky Blinders style, really try and mix it in as modern as possible. Also everything needs to fit correctly, the show is popular, but to actually go through with this style you're going to stand out a little and you must really groom properly to pull it off. I've seen some over-weight normies try it, and it's hysterical, they also buy ridiculous 'tommy shelby'' replica crap that looks clunky, you need to find designer brands that look similar. I've genuinely seen the odd guy up town with a decent fit and thought ''shit, that actually looks good.''

With the proper hair-cut, an understanding of modern fashion, you can easy blend in with this style, the hat isn't always a necessity, and I'd avoid the pocket watches/waistcoats.
True, that big "puffy" hat they wear in the show, is not good irl. I prefer to go tohout hat, ebcause I have pretty good hair, but when cold I wear a tight fighting non fluffy tweed cap.
Also the pocketwatch is a bit try hard.

I'm old. And I have work, that I need to wear suit. So than, I do wear the singlet, vest.
But for private it's better to drop the singlet.

I agree, it's good to mix it up, with more modern items. I add some more color also, because bright colors (elements) fit well with my color-pallatt/high contrast/complexxion.

Yeah. that style is not good imo. for fatties, and also not for short guys.
Luckily I'm tall, and not fat.

I goot say, when I wear that style. I look style wise, and in genral, actually quit really good.

• +1
Reactions: coke
Every fashion forum I see starts out decent, then zoomers start getting involved speaking about Grey Joggers and T-shirts. Nike Jackets and shoes, it's a childish get-up for someone who can't dress. If you can easily buy it in a shop, it'll be out of fashion in 3 months. Find something timeless, unique and you'll pull higher class people. But if you do look like utter-shit and have bad hygiene, fashion can't save that.

I think teens just cope with what they can afford/what their parents buy them from high chain shops, and end up saturating decent forums with the idea that this is peak male dominance.

Simon Cowell agrees.

Attachments

• 26D83BFA00000578-3004708-Is_that_you_Simon_Cowell_surprised_onlookers_at_Miami_Airport_by-m-3_...jpg
    26D83BFA00000578-3004708-Is_that_you_Simon_Cowell_surprised_onlookers_at_Miami_Airport_by-m-3_...jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, Anchor_Ship, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
the only acceptable head gear for a man is a black beanie tbh,
beanie is to low class stuff for me, to wear.
everything else will make you look like a balding grandpa
I prefer to wear nothing on hat. because I got pretty good hair nowadays. So I prefer to show off muh good hair.
But when to cold. I have to go faltbed tight cap.

Beannie is not for my style, most of the time.

and even then I'd only wear one if it's legit snowing outside, they are such a huge looksmin if you have hair
The best is always, to have nothing on and make kow to the world this old guy is still full head of hair.

True, that big "puffy" hat they wear in the show, is not good irl. I prefer to go tohout hat, ebcause I have pretty good hair, but when cold I wear a tight fighting non fluffy tweed cap.
Also the pocketwatch is a bit try hard.

I'm old. And I have work, that I need to wear suit. So than, I do wear the singlet, vest.
But for private it's better to drop the singlet.

I agree, it's good to mix it up, with more modern items. I add some more color also, because bright colors (elements) fit well with my color-pallatt/high contrast/complexxion.

Yeah. that style is not good imo. for fatties, and also not for short guys.
Luckily I'm tall, and not fat.

I goot say, when I wear that style. I look style wise, and in genral, actually quit really good.
Nice bro, you seem to be knowledgeable on the fashion style you go for, and with knowledge and how to make it comfortable (not just wear) but for your mind, you'll stand out, in a good way.

I'm into music, and I like thrifting, so I tend to dress in the style that suits what I'm into and makes me feel comfortable. I get interest from girls that are interested in that type of thing too, and I can imagine the leggings/$5 shirt wearers that like grey joggers probably wouldn't find my style appealing, but I'm uninterested in those types of people. The girls I like connect well with me because they like my style, I've had ex female friends beg to borrow jackets from me.

I'm sure you've experienced this same thing in your niche.

I'd advise anyone here who doesn't have a clue what style they want to go for, look at the type of girls you're interested in, look at what their male friends/boyfriends wear, and workout how you can make that style suit your personality.

Fashion is the key to the social lock, and your fashion says a lot about you as a person, the way you dress dictates the type of people that will approach/want to hang out with you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini and Lev Peshkov
beanie is to low class stuff for me, to wear.

I prefer to wear nothing on hat. because I got pretty good hair nowadays. So I prefer to show off muh good hair.
But when to cold. I have to go faltbed tight cap.

Beannie is not for my style, most of the time.
i think it depends on what else you wear that would make it look low-class, a black beanie is like a white t, could look low-class or high class depending on what you combine it with

Nice bro, you seem to be knowledgeable on the fashion style you go for, and with knowledge and how to make it comfortable (not just wear) but for your mind, you'll stand out, in a good way.

I'm into music, and I like thrifting, so I tend to dress in the style that suits what I'm into and makes me feel comfortable. I get interest from girls that are interested in that type of thing too, and I can imagine the leggings/$5 shirt wearers that like grey joggers probably wouldn't find my style appealing, but I'm uninterested in those types of people. The girls I like connect well with me because they like my style, I've had ex female friends beg to borrow jackets from me.

I'd advise anyone here who doesn't have a clue what style they want to go for, look at the type of girls you're interested in, look at what their male friends/boyfriends wear, and workout how you can make that style suit your personality.

Fashion is the key to the social lock, and your fashion says a lot about you as a person, the way you dress dictates the type of people that will approach/want to hang out with you.
This ^

fashion and also personality can be enough of a halo to actually make you appear more attractive (you’ve seen the nt normies with gfs no)

@NonChadSlayer has very valid points about this

Every fashion forum I see starts out decent, then zoomers start getting involved speaking about Grey Joggers and T-shirts. Nike Jackets and shoes, it's a childish get-up for someone who can't dress.
It's okay for yiungsters. And also okay to wear around the house, for comfort.
But it basically also says when wearing it outside often, when young. That you try to fit in, are balnd, boring, etc.. Tat's the message it sends.
As an older guy wearing above stuff alot. Where i life, one will be seen as low class basically. It's not clothing for older people, except occassionally when bing comfy around the house.
Find something timeless, unique and you'll pull higher class people.
perception helps. Some say perception = relaity. Which is kinda almost true..At least, how people see you.
When I'm well dressed, plenty people just assume I'm rich or successfull, etc.. Which is not the case (just somewhere in the middle class). It makes doing business and stuff easier, for work and business. People just assume based on looks, you are good. You don't even need to sell, the style did the sellig already. That's what i noticed. because I only started dressing well, putting in effort, since like 2 years orso. So i can notice the difference
But if you do look like utter-shit and have bad hygiene, fashion can't save that.
truth. fashion is a small limited factor.
It's more like this, with "fashion".
1. very bad ugly fashion, gives SIGNIFICANT downwards SMV effect.
2. averagely good dressed. No effect
3. greatly style dressed. Some upward (but limited) effect on SMV effect. Only exception that style might have more bigger impact, is when you come across a woman that is into a certain niche style alot and you have that niche style.Than she basically living out her fantasy a bit, sorta, what she finds cool.
I think teens just cope with what they can afford/what their parents buy them from high chain shops, and end up saturating decent forums with the idea that this is peak male dominance.
yeah having money for good cloths and clothing moggs.
I gotta say though. nowadays. Guys on a budget can get a long way. What is best than, is to measure all your measurments. And find clothing on ali-express.nly the ones that edvertie axactly the sizes of each part of the clothing (because fit, is most very important) and than you can get on budget more good stuff, that shoudl fit good.
Also on Ali-exprss, thet have tailor made clothing shops. So you ca get your sizes of all that matters, and they will custom make. regularly you can chose self, colors, fabroc, deatails, etc...
For when on a budget.

Still though, or ering with ali-express. probably 50% doesn't turn out as it shoudl.And 50% does.
But still cheaper often, than buying in shops.
so option for guys on budget.
Simon Cowell agrees.
:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest

mogger reply.

It's true. It matters almost more for life, than dating. Even though there is also overlaps.

yeah. Some guys into arts, creative stuff, etc.. I also seen really good clothers style that fits really well, and look good.

Last edited:
i think it depends on what else you wear that would make it look low-class, a black beanie is like a white t, could look low-class or high class depending on what you combine it with
View attachment 1430408
yeah, in this example the beannie looks actually really good.

It sadly, doesn't fit with my style of clothing in general. or maybe I bought shit beanies so far.
I had decided ti stick with this type of headgear till now.
3800b2ff-eb01-4fa8-bd22-65fc1be129bf.jpeg

Beannies always turn out a bit ugly for me like this.
frank-ocean-suit-tie-beanie.jpg
R.ce4846711d30c91cfcdb2ed98c10dd60

But maybe if a find a good one, one day. Than maybe I can mixx that togther with muh styel.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 7098
This ^

fashion and also personality can be enough of a halo to actually make you appear more attractive (you’ve seen the nt normies with gfs no)

This ^

Screenshot 2021 10 13 14 04 53 206 cominstagramandroid
Screenshot 2021 10 25 15 48 21 424 comandroidchrome
MVIMG 20211029 142531
Screenshot 2021 11 06 22 08 36 726 cominstagramandroid
Received 475399880594296
IMG 20211119 151545
MVIMG 20211119 151533

There's quite a few cool styles to rock, but for me, Nike and Adidas running gear are the easiest.

The the thing that made the biggest difference with my style is doing a skin colour colour chart. This will give you a chart of colours that look best with your skin tone. It makes your clothes look at least 5x better.

The next bit is fit. Short guys should wear belt with shirt tucked in. Always wear crew necks, and never unbutton more than 1 button on a collared shirt shirt to bring the eye up. Keep the shoes and pants same colour to make legs appear longer.

Always lighter colour on top than the bottom to make torso take up more visual space. I have tons more, my mother has been in European fashion industry for decades.

• Love it
Reactions: wew.lad and Lev Peshkov
View attachment 1430727View attachment 1430728View attachment 1430730View attachment 1430731View attachment 1430737View attachment 1430748View attachment 1430751

There's quite a few cool styles to rock, but for me, Nike and Adidas running gear are the easiest.

The the thing that made the biggest difference with my style is doing a skin colour colour chart. This will give you a chart of colours that look best with your skin tone. It makes your clothes look at least 5x better.

The next bit is fit. Short guys should wear belt with shirt tucked in. Always wear crew necks, and never unbutton more than 1 button on a collared shirt shirt to bring the eye up. Keep the shoes and pants same colour to make legs appear longer.

Always lighter colour on top than the bottom to make torso take up more visual space. I have tons more, my mother has been in European fashion industry for decades.
I want to upgrade my drip to more fashionable and higher class for UK

can you elaborate on the color charts?

also agree with these assessments dressing good and Chad is always a halo tbhngl

The 1# nerd loser vibe is when an incel wears a fucking hypebeats hoodie you rascal

• +1

View attachment 1119943
View attachment 1119944
View attachment 1119945

View attachment 1119949
View attachment 1119950
View attachment 1119952

Airforce 1 in white

View attachment 1119937

Airmax 98s

View attachment 1119938

Pants :

Girls love them!
View attachment 1119955
View attachment 1119956
View attachment 1119957

View attachment 1119959

Tees:

But simply put

View attachment 1119962

TNF

View attachment 1119964

7/10

Tech Fleece Hoodie
View attachment 1119967

Off white hoodie

View attachment 1119968

8/10

Hype Hoodies

View attachment 1119969
View attachment 1119970

9-10/10 drip

Coats:

View attachment 1119979
View attachment 1119980

View attachment 1119983

View attachment 1119987
View attachment 1119988

View attachment 1119990

View attachment 1119991

[gucci man bag]

9/10

4) pay for the items

. A1 reps

. Gilly reps

. R/fashionreps

. Sugargoo

How to dress like a low-class roadman 101. Clothing like this is associated with low-income populaces and gang culture in London by middle-class circles. Do not dress like this unless you are a low-income teenager and wish to blend in with the riff-raff.

• +1
Last edited:
Every fashion forum I see starts out decent, then zoomers start getting involved speaking about Grey Joggers and T-shirts. Nike Jackets and shoes, it's a childish get-up for someone who can't dress. If you can easily buy it in a shop, it'll be out of fashion in 3 months. Find something timeless, unique and you'll pull higher class people. But if you do look like utter-shit and have bad hygiene, fashion can't save that.

Simon Cowell agrees.
This guy gets it

• +1
Reactions: coke
i agree.

LOL.

I fw the suits but I don’t like those types of hats. It just looks outdated imo, making you look 10 years older than you actually are

I fw the suits but I don’t like those types of hats. It just looks outdated imo, making you look 10 years older than you actually are
those big hats for sure look outdated as hell.
tight/small capps, are a bit less outdated imo.
Ideally one is without hat/cap/etc.. Because it sets of blad/balding alarm in women. Ideally one has great hair, and nothing else on head. But with really cold days unfortunately unavoidable to not wear something

• +1
  • +1
Tight jeans, black polo neck with dress shoes.

Stevejobsmaxxing is di wae bruda

• +1
You have the street codes bro

You have the street codes bro

this thread sucks man no wonder none of you ascend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, geezcel, evap0 and 5 others
Good fashion is knowing how to match clothes to your body type and skin color

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and itorroella9
Need a fashion guide for niggas who live on hot countries, like Brazil

Mogger thread, gonna order my first haul soon

• +1
Reactions: traveler
nigga really said hypebeast hoodies are drippy💀💀💀💀

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
supreme lv? for stupid incel zoomers, troll post? the best fit for women is a t-shirt and sweatpants with big chest arms and legs. u could wear a sweater if ur a soy boi, or it's cold outside. designer clothing is like a Walmart spiderman shirt type beat unless the branding is subtle,
Sweatpants or jeans??

Just look at movie characters and copy their style. Alain Delon is always my go to inspiration. Its not overused because currently every zoomer dresses like a faggot and i have been complimented several times for my style. One girl even complimented me in front of the Leonardo Di Caprio lookalike who studied fashion design because he dressed like every other fag.
A8c7c6ae882cdfce6573cbc323db22c8
Alain Delons style Plein Soleil 1960

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini
Jeans aren’t bad, a good pair of blue or black work with hella outfits