The fatpill ruined me

butterworld

butterworld

Zephir
Being fat is honestly the worst experience on Earth. You look sooooooo subhuman if you don’t possess the dimorphism to get away with it (mainly height and frame).

I think out of all the pills this ruined me the most due to me eating as a way to please myself, though food wasn’t intended to be addictive like drugs. Throughout my life I used it as a coping mechanism as a means of pleasure, and I’ve paid the price through my interactions/experiences.

TLDR: being fat broke me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Gonthar and ggg.tv
find ways to still enjoy food but not be a fat fuck. worked for me, you just gotta use your brain a bit

8407C3D6 9995 46F5 A26F F0B2DCB3EE6B

put the fork down nigga

• +1
Reactions: ineonx
Being fat is honestly the worst experience on Earth. You look sooooooo subhuman if you don’t possess the dimorphism to get away with it (mainly height and frame).

I think out of all the pills this ruined me the most due to me eating as a way to please myself, though food wasn’t intended to be addictive like drugs. Throughout my life I used it as a coping mechanism as a means of pleasure, and I’ve paid the price through my interactions/experiences.

TLDR: being fat broke me
 f585d5cb 32a6 417e b073 04daf1fd12f8

So true. I've been fat since I was young cuz my parents fed me like shit and that made me feel like shit so I coped with more food.
One year I lost the weight and the treatment from others was so different it was shocking to me at the time. Being fat literally = death

you saying this like its not the easiest thing in the world to not be obese
The issue is that there are mentally sick (pretty much drug addicts) subhumans addicted to goyslop (impossible to be obese with real food)
(kill yourself if you are obese)

• +1
Reactions: Teddo23

Users who are viewing this thread

Back