The female equivalent to height isn’t weight, it’s body type

E

ElloinmorninJ

Gold
People often use weight as a parallel to height, saying stuff like “If girls reject guys for their height, I can reject them for being fat ass fuck”, and it’s on the right track since weight is changeable with effort, the true equivalent is body shape/body type.

For most men, the ideal women’s body type is the classic hourglass/pair type thing, big boobs, small, snatched waists, and then bigger hips and ass. Since things like genetics determine your fat distribution, body structure, and so on, it’s on par with physical size.

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki, T50 Mogger, RoyaleWithCheese and 2 others
agreed, big tits and ass hourglass shape mogs long limbed flat ass and tits foid who weighs 20kg less

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, Deleted member 23558, Mr.Heightism and 2 others
I agree i am withdrawing my claims about tall women fogging short no matter what. It depends.
454d450434ab08a786d20a7a236de839.jpg

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Bitchwhipper2 and LooksOrDeath
There still ain't a female equivalent to dick size

agreed, big tits and ass hourglass shape mogs long limbed flat ass and tits foid who weighs 20kg less

Disagree, lighter is always better. But I have a thing for anorexic girls. I wonder how I can appealmax for them…

I agree i am withdrawing my claims about tall women fogging short no matter what. It depends.
454d450434ab08a786d20a7a236de839.jpg
tbh it's not about the height it's about how long her legs are compared to her torso

it's why we find tall girls attractive

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived and Tallooksmaxxer
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer