THE FIRST FUCKING YTIME I TALK TO A FUCKING NON FAMILY RELATED GIRL IN MY FUCKING LIFE AND I FUCKING GET REJECTED

sibience

sibience

Sphinx
Man I am literally so depressed... I might fucking rope. Here's what happened, and yes this is my first cold approach in my life and first time I talked to a girl. The only good thing that came out of this was that I never thought I could be low inhib enough for something like this but hey even tho it was so cringe I at least have a tiny bit lower inhib even though I seriously might hang myself if I approach more and get same result.

Basically there were these two girls in a store and they were decently hot. I wanted to have a threesome with them and fuck both raw and FUCKING IMPREGNATE THEM MULTIPLE TIMES OVER AND OVER.

And it was a perfect opportunity because no one was really near them. I start walking towards them in the most aspire way possible, slowly and avoiding eye contact like they didn't exist. And then when I was very close I just said in the most SOY voice possible "can I get one of ur numbers" the taller girl said "no" while shaking her head. SHE SAJD IT SOOI FUCKING INSTANT LIKE SHE WANTED ME FUCKING DEAD AND TO HAVE NEVER EXISTED WITH MY SUBHUMAN SHIT CHINK .68 NECK TO BIZYGOMATIC RATIO AND MY RECESSED CHIN AND BLOATED CHEEKS/FACE. AND DURING THE WHOLE INTERACTION I HAD THIS FUCKING AUTUSTIC CREEPY AWKWARD SMILE THAT OF COURSE MADE ME LOOK 10x MORE SOY AND LIKE A PRE-PUBESCENT GIRL.

At that moment I just wanted to rope so badly and seriously contemplated it, unlike you guys say it ironically here. I responded by saying ok and then FUCKING APOLOGIZED TO THOSE FUCKING BITCH SLUTS LIKE THE SKIM-MILK DRINKING SMALL-MOUTHED ESTROGEN-SYNTHESIZING SOYBOY THAT I AM. I said word for word and I quote, "sorry for that I'm kinda autistic" and she responded saying "it's fine" IT ISNT FUCKING FINE THOUGH BECAUSE I WANTED TO BEND THEM OVER RIGHT THEN AND THERE AND FUCKING ONE OF THEM WHILE THE OTHER WOULD SLOPPILY KISSING ME BUT OF COURSE I AM AN UPSTANDING MEMBER OF SOCIETY SO I WOULDNT DO SUCH A THING.

The whole interaction was literally around 5 seconds, like it is insane how fast it was and I just fucking left without saying anything after she said "it's fine."

Now here's where it seriously gets sad... I actually went to the other side of the store extremely sad and almost started crying. I'm extremely emotional and it is common for me to cry into my pillow at home when I get sad. And then I left the store soon after because I didn't want to see them again because yeah I wouldn't be able to handle that awkwardness.

I'm going to try to do another approach or maybe even 2 tomorrow and will let u guys know how it goes... If I get 0/3 success rate you may never see me post ever again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dbthugmaxxd, Deleted member 19896, Deleted member 15827 and 14 others
Holy autism, beyond over.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17872, Martyokart and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Mirin progress

• +1
Reactions: sibience
this is the most aspie autistic mental cel shit i have ever read
almost made me feel bad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ballskin, Ken and sibience

• So Sad
this is the most aspie autistic mental cel shit i have ever read
almost made me feel bad
I started this shit of a thread literally minutes after my rejection while still in the store... My heart was beating so fast and I was experiencing so many emotions I just had to let it all out

• JFL
Reactions: DatNibba11
Atleast you tried,but I recommend looking for some kind of good signal to try next time,if they aren't even looking at you ,or smile at you ,most likely they will reject you. Even though even if they give you a good signal it could mean nothing. Only chads and tyrones can get away with cold approaching.

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Bakin donuts 🍩 and sibience

I for sure have ocd, autism, bipolar, extreme depression, ADHD, etc... but idk about schizo lol... Might have to get diagnosed for all this shit before I lose it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DatNibba11 and Matthias8272
what did they look like.

• +1
Atleast you tried,but I recommend looking for some kind of good signal to try next time,if they aren't even looking at you ,or smile at you ,most likely they will reject you. Even though even if they give you a good signal it could mean nothing. Only chads and tyrones can get away with cold approaching.
Yeah but no girl has ever smiled at me and bc I'm too feminine, face and body, but I at least have decent ratios, so when girls look at me they think "man I wish I looked like that guy" and they don't feel even a single bit of sexual attraction towards me. I can't believe I as a black pulled incel is actually attempting this shit before surgery maxing but there are delays for my surgerymaxxinh bc of bullshit circumstances

Yeah but no girl has ever smiled at me and bc I'm too feminine, face and body, but I at least have decent ratios, so when girls look at me they think "man I wish I looked like that guy" and they don't feel even a single bit of sexual attraction towards me. I can't believe I as a black pulled incel is actually attempting this shit before surgery maxing but there are delays for my surgerymaxxinh bc of bullshit circumstances
You aren't that bad looking. You are 190cm and your face isn't ugly.

• Hmm...
what did they look like.
Not gonna lie they were hot, one girl seemed to have a hair perm and the other had very tanned skin with big lips and a nice maxilla that literally mogs me. Both are Asian of course since I am Asian living in Asian country

I for sure have ocd, autism, bipolar, extreme depression, ADHD, etc... but idk about schizo lol... Might have to get diagnosed for all this shit before I lose it
It was a joke because of your writing style

• +1
You're setting yourself up for rejection jfl if they are hot and you are not,and not giving you any ioi's

• Hmm...
You aren't that bad looking. You are 190cm and your face isn't ugly.
I have no sexually dimorphic features at all except height which is overrated. Literally everything face wise is just straight up girl. My insane positive canthal tilt, my lack of bone definition due to extreme amount of genetic facial fat on face, my non existent nose bridge, my recessed brow ridge and supraorbital rims, my teeth which are literally small af, narrow palate, and so much more

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
It was a joke because of your writing style
Then I have to get diagnosed for mental retardation because I cannot understand jokes. Never began for me

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
You're setting yourself up for rejection jfl if they are hot and you are not,and not giving you any ioi's
I mean almost any girl is hot by my standards lol, literally if I had taken a picture of her and her friend and posted her in ratings, they would be rated mid tier becky by this forum... As long as if she's thin and wears makeup and doesn't have a face that is too masculine, she is hot to me.

There were for sure hotter girls in the store, there is no way I would ever do that to myself and my self-esteem

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
I have no sexually dimorphic features at all except height which is overrated. Literally everything face wise is just straight up girl. My insane positive canthal tilt, my lack of bone definition due to extreme amount of genetic facial fat on face, my non existent nose bridge, my recessed brow ridge and supraorbital rims, my teeth which are literally small af, narrow palate, and so much more
Those are all asian features in general.

Like if you live in the west I would understand, but you live in Asia, and those features are common in the populace

• +1
Kys chink. Also jfl you really thought you could have a threesome with two white stacy jbs as a short dicklet chinkoid faggot?

• So Sad
Those are all asian features in general.

Like if you live in the west I would understand, but you live in Asia, and those features are common in the populace
Singapore is blackpilled like south korea except more wealth... Literally all guys and girls in my family fly to China to get plastic surgeries and I constantly see guys and girls in public who OBVIOUSLY had surgery bc their nose bridge is very high and they have sharp nose tip and they also have a lot of other things done but of course everyone will deny all surgeries if you ask them.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Trannymaxing

• +1
Kys chink. Also jfl you really thought you could have a threesome with two white stacy jbs as a short dicklet chinkoid faggot?
THERE ARE ALMOST NO ATTRACTIVE WHITE GIRLS WHERE I LIVE... THE ONLY ONES ARE OLD WOMEN FROM POOR EAST EUROPE WHO ARE EDUCATED AND MONEYMAXXING HERE AND YOU WILL RARELY SEE THEM

Man I am literally so depressed... I might fucking rope. Here's what happened, and yes this is my first cold approach in my life and first time I talked to a girl. The only good thing that came out of this was that I never thought I could be low inhib enough for something like this but hey even tho it was so cringe I at least have a tiny bit lower inhib even though I seriously might hang myself if I approach more and get same result.

Basically there were these two girls in a store and they were decently hot. I wanted to have a threesome with them and fuck both raw and FUCKING IMPREGNATE THEM MULTIPLE TIMES OVER AND OVER.

And it was a perfect opportunity because no one was really near them. I start walking towards them in the most aspire way possible, slowly and avoiding eye contact like they didn't exist. And then when I was very close I just said in the most SOY voice possible "can I get one of ur numbers" the taller girl said "no" while shaking her head. SHE SAJD IT SOOI FUCKING INSTANT LIKE SHE WANTED ME FUCKING DEAD AND TO HAVE NEVER EXISTED WITH MY SUBHUMAN SHIT CHINK .68 NECK TO BIZYGOMATIC RATIO AND MY RECESSED CHIN AND BLOATED CHEEKS/FACE. AND DURING THE WHOLE INTERACTION I HAD THIS FUCKING AUTUSTIC CREEPY AWKWARD SMILE THAT OF COURSE MADE ME LOOK 10x MORE SOY AND LIKE A PRE-PUBESCENT GIRL.

At that moment I just wanted to rope so badly and seriously contemplated it, unlike you guys say it ironically here. I responded by saying ok and then FUCKING APOLOGIZED TO THOSE FUCKING BITCH SLUTS LIKE THE SKIM-MILK DRINKING SMALL-MOUTHED ESTROGEN-SYNTHESIZING SOYBOY THAT I AM. I said word for word and I quote, "sorry for that I'm kinda autistic" and she responded saying "it's fine" IT ISNT FUCKING FINE THOUGH BECAUSE I WANTED TO BEND THEM OVER RIGHT THEN AND THERE AND FUCKING ONE OF THEM WHILE THE OTHER WOULD SLOPPILY KISSING ME BUT OF COURSE I AM AN UPSTANDING MEMBER OF SOCIETY SO I WOULDNT DO SUCH A THING.

The whole interaction was literally around 5 seconds, like it is insane how fast it was and I just fucking left without saying anything after she said "it's fine."

Now here's where it seriously gets sad... I actually went to the other side of the store extremely sad and almost started crying. I'm extremely emotional and it is common for me to cry into my pillow at home when I get sad. And then I left the store soon after because I didn't want to see them again because yeah I wouldn't be able to handle that awkwardness.

I'm going to try to do another approach or maybe even 2 tomorrow and will let u guys know how it goes... If I get 0/3 success rate you may never see me post ever again.
Water

• +1
I know I have very small chance of success but still this is a great place for me to vent and cope... I actually feel better after writing and posting this shit.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
I know I have very small chance of success but still this is a great place for me to vent and cope... I actually feel better after writing and posting this shit.
Yea I do too tbh
You shoul write to a good friend who cares

• Love it
what surgeries you planning on getting

• +1
what surgeries you planning on getting
I might need wraparound jaw implant or just chin implant, asian rhinoplasty, eyebrow transplant so I don't have to wear eyebrow makeup, maybe a lash transplant too, buccal fat removal (one of the most important ones), and maybe cheek implants but that just depends on if i have enough cheekbone definition after buccal fat removal

I might need wraparound jaw implant or just chin implant, asian rhinoplasty, eyebrow transplant so I don't have to wear eyebrow makeup, maybe a lash transplant too, buccal fat removal (one of the most important ones), and maybe cheek implants but that just depends on if i have enough cheekbone definition after buccal fat removal
DM me your pics, im asian and got rhino and buccal fat done. For eyebrows and eyelashes i use a growth factor serum for them.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
A true Chad would've casually walked right up to them, gripped their ass cheeks at the same time and then offered a ride to his place

• Love it
Reactions: teriyaki chicken
Only chads and tyrones can get away with cold approaching.
Yea dummy 🤣 like uncle dwayne said dont even try again before looksmaxing or knowing them before or having something in common.
Im not hating on u but i want to make this shit less awkward for u

Miring confidence to at least try

• +1
Reactions: Martyokart and sibience
Hey, fuckface!

Obviously a troll thread but maybe "can I get one of ur numbers" should be your attempt at ending the conversation, not your opening f*cking line.

ASSHOLE! :blackpill: