The first girl that lets me date her is gonna be so lucky.

dough2

dough2

Gold
If she actually convinces me she loves me and she's hot, I'll probably give her the world srs. I'm literally top .1% ambition and intelligence wide.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, chadpreetcel123, Framletgod and 8 others
No IQ for your face shoot yourself in the temple OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1560
Yep, I think the same thing especially since I have money. Trips to Europe, expensive gifts, top notch restaurants, etc. would all be in her future.

Yep, I think the same thing especially since I have money. Trips to Europe, expensive gifts, top notch restaurants, etc. would all be in her future.
cuck:soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Hated subhuman, UglyMan and 1 other person
Do you make money yourself or does your family give it to you?

If she actually convinces me she loves me and she's hot, I'll probably give her the world srs. I'm literally top .1% ambition and intelligence wide.
You bragging as if it were a good thing lmao

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and toolateforme
Wtf has this forum became

Do you make money yourself or does your family give it to you?

I make it, I'm not rich or anything but make over six figures and have low expenses.

Feel the same way brother. I can make the woman that finally gives me a chance the happiest woman on planet earth. I have seen hell and back, no way I'd mistreat a woman if one gave me a chance.

I can't masts your ambition or intelligence, but I can be faithful and just and stoic and a good leader. Too bad women don't care about that anymore (if they ever did).

Feel the same way brother. I can make the woman that finally gives me a chance the happiest woman on planet earth. I have seen hell and back, no way I'd mistreat a woman if one gave me a chance.

I can't masts your ambition or intelligence, but I can be faithful and just and stoic and a good leader. Too bad women don't care about that anymore (if they ever did).
you guys gotta know what makes women legit happy is not nice guy providing everything and treating them like a goddess but good looking bad boy treating them like nothing.
they want to desire not be desired.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and SLA
you guys gotta know what makes women legit happy is not nice guy providing everything and treating them like a goddess but good looking bad boy treating them like nothing.
they want to desire not be desired.
Cope. Women convince themselves that their man has a higher value than them in abusive relationships. All they really want is a truly high-value man.

Cope. Women convince themselves that their man has a higher value than them in abusive relationships. All they really want is a truly high-value man.
you are legitimately coping right now.
you dont know all those things about nice guy and bad boy?
girls legit gets bored by nice guys who treat them always good.

you are legitimately coping right now.
you dont know all those things about nice guy and bad boy?
girls legit gets bored by nice guys who treat them always good.
All girls want to do is find their soul mate lol. Not that hard bro.

All girls want to do is find their soul mate lol. Not that hard bro.
and why haven't you found one yet?
because you are low value man.
girls go for high sexual value man with better genetic quality.
stop coping and take the fucking pill.

and why haven't you found one yet?
because you are low value man.
girls go for high sexual value man with better genetic quality.
stop coping and take the fucking pill.
I have one in my sights. Get daily IOIs from her but she's shy as fuck.

I remember like 1month a thread was posted showing a girl being murdered and decapitated. I replied saying wtf is wrong with you guys, and i got called cuck and called bluepilled for that (by majority of users)

Now there are threads discussing dreams of betabux and everyone is supporting it

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
I have one in my sights. Get daily IOIs from her but she's shy as fuck.
tell you what. treating her like everything makes girl bored.
acting less interested to them actually makes girl happy.
the fact is not only bad boys are fucking girls but they actually make girls more happier.
girls want to be dominated by and desire the guy (hypergamy) not to be served by submissive guy.

tell you what. treating her like everything makes girl bored.
acting less interested to them actually makes girl happy.
the fact is not only bad boys are fucking girls but they actually make girls more happier.
girls want to be dominated by and desire the guy (hypergamy) not to be served by submissive guy.
Ok bro. This girl has probably never had a guy show interest in her before.

Ok bro. This girl has probably never had a guy show interest in her before.
show her your value man. i wish you the best of luck.

She will not convince you she actually loves you because this isn't the case, all you will get is more fake flirting

The first girl that lets me date her is gonna be so lucky. I will fuck her with my 7 incher in ass everyday after intense face fuck. After all i will cum on her with gigant amount of cum on face, tits and mouth. I

I was so happy when my first ex said yes when I asked her out. Now I regret asking her out

you are on an obscure forum, your ambition is delusion

• +1
This has to be a troll thread

• +1