the first rule of looksmaxxing

mathis

mathis

Mistral
most peoples already know but i'll explain it fast for those that are new.

NO ONE should ever know that you are looksmaxxing.
Everything you do need to seem efortless. In today society predetermined factors/talent are pretty much all that matter in others eyes.
I will go even further. Make it look like you care less about your appearance/charisma/health... than others. You need to make it seem like its the least of your concern. Literally.
It will make others think that you are just better than them
Otherwise you'll just look like a miserable unconfident tryharder
literally no point in looksmaxing if others notice

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, 4lt.Real, shieldzz and 6 others
true

• +1
Reactions: Madridista and mathis
very true, when I started gymcelling and started getting compliments on my size at school and got asked how long I train for i always said "yeah bro i do some push ups and pull ups every few days and thats it" because i understood that you need to look like everything is effortless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, 4lt.Real, JeromeMorrow and 2 others
very true, when I started gymcelling and started getting compliments on my size at school and got asked how long I train for i always said "yeah bro i do some push ups and pull ups every few days and thats it" because i understood that you need to look like everything is effortless
same here bhai

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
same here bha
excatly. i didnt got to college for a year, when i came back i was by far better looking. Everyone was asking "how??". i just kept saying "ho idk i lost a little bit of weight maybe" " you shure that i look better?? you aint trolling me?? i didnt noticed anything" or bs like that. Peoples literally was seeing me as better than them.( i dont even looksmaxx for girls, i just love the felling of being seen and just appearing better than others ) would never had been the case if i was giving my excact 3h looksmaxx routine lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cavy, Richard Cheese, Madridista and 1 other person
yeah gymbros that talk about gym always are so cringe

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, JeromeMorrow and Madridista
yeah gymbros that talk about gym always are so cringe
fr. no wonder girls feel repulsed by them.
natural muscular body : girls:aheago:
tryharder/count calories...: girls:feelsree:

It legit doesn’t matter as long as you become good looking, do you think a women will care if she knows her chadlite boyfriend is a tryhard that takes care of himself or if he’s just like that? No she’s still gonna want him it doesn’t matter, you’ll only look like a loser if you try hard and look like shit

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
The first rule of looksmaxing: you don't talk about looksmaxing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xeqri, mathis and Nigger
It legit doesn’t matter as long as you become good looking, do you think a women will care if she knows her chadlite boyfriend is a tryhard that takes care of himself or if he’s just like that? No she’s still gonna want him it doesn’t matter, you’ll only look like a loser if you try hard and look like shit
what do you prefere.
-a girl that spend all her time doing autistic insecure bs to improve her appearance ( if she stop she'll be ugly )
-naturally beautifull girl

1 is if you dont follow what i said
2 is if you do

I thought my 40 minute routine was long
yh i have a lot of thing to do. heightmaxxing + pubertymaxxing and every single softmaxx that work long term

• +1
Reactions: yue
i dont even tell to ppl i go to gym anymore , even if i go 6 times a week,i dont even post on instagram anymore things about gym

and i used to do that , i realised it was CRINGE AF

• +1
Reactions: mathis
what do you prefere.
-a girl that spend all her time doing autistic insecure bs to improve her appearance ( if she stop she'll be ugly )
-naturally beautifull girl

1 is if you dont follow what i said
2 is if you do
I honestly do not give a crap lmao, if my girlfriend is a Stacy then let her do whatever the fuck she wants as long as she’s a Stacy

yh i have a lot of thing to do. heightmaxxing + pubertymaxxing and every single softmaxx that work long term
If you ever post the full routine I'd be curious, something more users should do tbh

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Exactly. Its either "omgggg he takes such good care of himself" or "hes just naturally beautiful teehee!"

• +1
Reactions: xeqri
JoinedJan 1, 2024Posts1,943Reputation1,168

jfl nigga you got put onto this by the same people youre talking about in the post fuck off cornball