The first time I tried robbing someone of their phone was a disaster

Jfl at the state of the UK when people are only being given warnings for their first knife crime
He would get publicly beheaded in Saudi Arabia 😹🤙

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 14774
You cucked law abiding citizens will never be rich. You need to take risks to get ahead otherwise you will be working until 50or60
You won't get rich from this shit. This is low class thug crime, for subhuman low IQ drug addicts who eventually go to prison, or even if they don't go to prison and make a few million (even 1 million is very unlikely), when they go out in public everyone looks down on them because they are clearly low class trash.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
You won't get rich from this shit. This is low class thug crime, for subhuman low IQ drug addicts who eventually go to prison, or even if they don't go to prison and make a few million (even 1 million is very unlikely), when they go out in public everyone looks down on them because they are clearly low class trash.
Yes, I agree. Petty street robberies like this won't make you rich. I was young and ignorant at the time.

But if you think this world is setup so that the average law abiding man wins then you are wrong. Assuming you weren't born into wealth or have some other redeeming factors, You will need to get your hands a bit dirty (or be very unethical at the least) if you want to become wealthy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Yes, I agree. Petty street robberies like this won't make you rich. I was young and ignorant at the time.

But if you think this world is setup so that the average law abiding man wins then you are wrong. Assuming you weren't born into wealth or have some other redeeming factors, You will need to get your hands a bit dirty (or be very unethical at the least) if you want to become wealthy.
Yeah I agree, but the crimes that rich people commit are things which normies don’t have the option to do. You need a lot of money first or you need to be in a powerful position of a large company.
For normies the risk / reward of the crime options they have just isn’t worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and ....