The first vegetarian/vegan fast-food restaurant is going to be fucking huge.

dough2

dough2

Gold
Seriously. @CupOfCoffee

niche restaurants are a massive failure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Being vegetarian / vegan is gay, but other fast food places already have vegan / vegetarian options. Everyone has beyond meat now for some reason.

• +1
No most people aren't vegans or vegetarian

Being vegetarian / vegan is gay, but other fast food places already have vegan / vegetarian options. Everyone has beyond meat now for some reason.
But those places aren't "fast food".
I'm interested on this conceptbut it will fail tbh
Vegan esturants do fine
Vegan resturants do fine

But those places aren't "fast food".
I'm interested on this conceptbut it will fail tbh

Vegan esturants do fine

Vegan esturants do fine
Del taco and Jack in the box by my house have beyond meat

OP probably meant full vegan lol.
I know. I'm just saying that I doubt that idea would work considering that many places already have vegan / vegetarian options and also you're limiting your customer base big time. That being said there are some vegan only places around my area.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 2205
I know. I'm just saying that I doubt that idea would work considering that many places already have vegan / vegetarian options and also you're limiting your customer base big time. That being said there are some vegan only places around my area.
Yeah especially for it being fast food. Fast food is supposed to taste good and no vegan meal can be made quickly and not taste like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Yeah especially for it being fast food. Fast food is supposed to taste good and no vegan meal can be made quickly and not taste like shit.
Yeah I've actually heard that this fast food vegan burger joint by my house sucks big time lmao

• JFL

this is precisely the problem. A restaurant that only caters to vegan/vegetarian (or for that matter, a "keto"/low carb restaurant, of which i have recently seen one die and close just 14 months after opening.) is already limiting its potential customer base, as opposed to a restaurant that merely provides vegan/vegetarian options which is almost all of them these days.

On top of this, health conscious people dont tend to eat out very often for various reasons. Besides, any speciality restaurant is always a massive rip off.