Lmao I don’t understand where their arrogance originates from
from countless ugly cuck men simping for them instead of raping them

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, gymmaxedhorse and Niklaus Mikaelson
Possibly, do you qualify?

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 17920 and 7 others
bla bla you would cum in 3 seconds incel
Her face is concave and she has no tits when she's not pushing them together with her elbow, I wouldn't get hard in the first place

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Chadethnic101, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
from countless ugly cuck men simping for them instead of raping them
Simps yeah but raping them not so much. If anyone deprives anyone of their freedom in such a way, they deserve death.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 16474, the BULL and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 9779 and 6 others
these are the worst type of women possible
In her head she believes she is a 10 but her face is average so all the Chads she chases will pump and dump her which is why she deludes herself that she is too good for them and she develops an even more bitter, arrogant personality

The people calling her a Stacey just because of her body are the reason that all non fat girls are stuck up cunts
delusional maghrebi slut larping as blonde

• +1
Reactions: ascension, the BULL and Niklaus Mikaelson
forward growth where
she's dead average like for real go outside and the average girl looks like that
the fact is that males get fucking brain fried by pixels, they see some naked body and they go nuts.
All decent women now are bisexual too. Its hard out here ngl. That is why EE exists. Any non fat white girl is automatically a stacey in the usa
Screenshot 20221021 170347 Tinder

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 9779 and Niklaus Mikaelson
All decent women now are bisexual too. Its hard out here ngl. That is why EE exists. Any non fat white girl is automatically a stacey in the usa
View attachment 1918196
I'd Say serious ppl Who know their worth don't even entertain those shallow beckies. If i must go for shallow it must be top tier at least.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, SubSigma and Niklaus Mikaelson
niko youre not slick
the only reason you showed us this conversation was to flex the hingethot you matched with
He wouldn't flex this lmao. This just looks like 1 of his 10000 matches. Unluckily for her, she has no idea he can replace her in 20 seconds

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 20370 and 3 others
Simps yeah but raping them not so much. If anyone deprives anyone of their freedom in such a way, they deserve death.
if some women deprive a majority of non-chads of sex they deserve to be raped
I bet a stuck up arrogant TikTok stacey that gets raped by a low value man gets cured immediately of her arrogance

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Baldingman1998, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
And shes not high mtb, probably low. Shes like deformed in her midface so she doesnt actually post any pics of her raw face close up. Its a good trick average to ugly girls do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Squirreljak, Deleted member 9779 and 4 others
He wouldn't flex this lmao. This just looks like 1 of his 10000 matches. Unluckily for her, she has no idea he can replace her in 20 seconds
Shaving my balls as I'm sending this message to prepare for a stacylite alt girl tommorow :owo:

• Love it
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: poopoohead, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 9779 and 5 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Niklaus Mikaelson and SubSigma
And shes not high mtb, probably low. Shes like deformed in her midface so she doesnt actually post any pics of her raw face close up. Its a good trick average to ugly girls do
I forgot punctuations, i meant: not high (regarding the question about psl), Mtb with body halo

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
2/10, elbows too pointy and I don't liker her gonions. Wouldn't fuck.

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Just unmatch her lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Niklaus Mikaelson and 190cm90kg
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Niklaus Mikaelson
The worst part is that literally every girl on tinder has the same exact body. Its just normal
Especially in Scandinavia, everyone here is slim but she might be from somewhere where it's uncommon since she thinks that highly of herself

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 9779 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 20370 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Especially in Scandinavia, everyone here is slim but she might be from somewhere where it's uncommon since she thinks that highly of herself
Makes sense. In toronto every single woman looks like this so its not impressive and scandi women are 100x better looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Women are more experienced in frauding than Crisick who has over 1000 exposed threads and years of trial and error + degree in photography from the Paris Institute of Photography

• JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 9779, Niklaus Mikaelson and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 20370, Niklaus Mikaelson and 2 others
OP should meet up with her and take pics of her irl so we can see what she actually looks like

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 22354 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and ReadBooksEveryday
Just unmatch her lol
this would destroy her ego. ops probably the best looking guy she matched
I want to see what she responds, and If she still thinks highly of her self I need to let her know about her suboptimal subnasale/stomion to stomion/Menton ratio and her averageness, she needs to know that she entered Scandinavian soil where every other girl fogs her to death, after that I'll unmatch her

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, bugeye, zharupodrugu and 8 others
basically brainlet version is that woman is like a 3d figure on a 2d paper, appear to have depth, but its all illusionary
thats why by nature they must fraud more than men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, Niklaus Mikaelson, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
Her
Her entire personality is literally her ass/body JFL
View attachment 1918184
ass is avg at best. I know she’s white so shits harder to get but like I know so many white girls with bigger asses, hell the Scandi teenage girl I fucked had a bigger ass than her by a large margin. She is Becky with ok sex appeal I’d fuck her if your wondering but nothing more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Offensive Bias, Blackgymmax and 2 others
if some women deprive a majority of non-chads of sex they deserve to be raped
I bet a stuck up arrogant TikTok stacey that gets raped by a low value man gets cured immediately of her arrogance
This is why women in the past had respect because they knew they got rude they’d be raped automatically no remorse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Niklaus Mikaelson and Perma Virgin 666
Broner

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Niklaus Mikaelson
I want to see what she responds, and If she still thinks highly of her self I need to let her know about her suboptimal subnasale/stomion to stomion/Menton ratio and her averageness, she needs to know that she entered Scandinavian soil where every other girl fogs her to death, after that I'll unmatch her
I didn’t even know these words

Plz explain what a stomion is? Tbh this girls personality is very similar to the curry foids I match with on hinge they all think they are Gigga stacies cos they aren’t ugly pajeetas it’s funny @Chadethnic101 @Xangsane @FailedNormieManlet and @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos can vouch for me thag any avg curry foid thinks she’s a 10/10 when she’s avg at best and this white girl BTW body moggs 99% of curry foids on top of it making it even worse

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 9779, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Who the hell would want to wife up a woman who shows her ass to the world like that?
View attachment 1918205
someone who has guts and would break her face, kill her and butcher her body if she acted out
This is why women in the past had respect because they knew they got rude they’d be raped automatically no remorse
wouldn't even say they had respect but rather they were in such a bad position economically and socially that being rude would mean rape or death, they simply had no choice than to "pretend" to have respect

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and PrinceLuenLeoncur
why is everyone called brooke, grace and mikayla on dating apps jfl
I'm matched with 11 Katies, more if I count the other spellings and ones who deleted

• Woah
someone who has guts and would break her face, kill her and butcher her body if she acted out

wouldn't even say they had respect but rather they were in such a bad position economically and socially that being rude would mean rape or death, they simply had no choice than to "pretend" to have respect
Good and that’s how it should be. Women should treat men like the giant bear that lives in the forest. With fear and reverence, women yap yap yap all day when one slap from me can KO 99.99% of all women on earth and I’m not saying this cos I’m ARD or anything I’m 105KG and musuclar I know a slap of me can drop most grown men and so imagine what it would do to a woman… and these whores DARE PUSH ME IN NIGHTCLUBS AND DONT SAY SORRH I SHOULD KILL THEM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Perma Virgin 666

Plz explain what a stomion is? Tbh this girls personality is very similar to the curry foids I match with on hinge they all think they are Gigga stacies cos they aren’t ugly pajeetas it’s funny @Chadethnic101 @Xangsane @FailedNormieManlet and @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos can vouch for me thag any avg curry foid thinks she’s a 10/10 when she’s avg at best and this white girl BTW body moggs 99% of curry foids on top of it making it even worse
Harmonious face could be divided into the three ideally equal thirds The lower third is

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 22611
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yes tell her she has relapsed midface syndrome with an overbite and fucked up lips. Remind her only her body is good and even then it’s “avg at best for a non fatty” her body would be below avg if she was black or latina (non fat) but I’m sure that’s basically saying the same thing lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Blackgymmax and Niklaus Mikaelson
i can't even imagine anyone thinking about not banging her if they got a chance

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 9779 and 3 others
would be the hottest girl ive ever matched with here in norther cali
Damn California must be full of ugly ass bitches

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Niklaus Mikaelson
Damn California must be full of ugly ass bitches
northern cali, 30 percent white the rest mystery meat and fat feminists and shit

Niko should set his city to mine and see

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 22354, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
northern cali, 30 percent white the rest mystery meat and fat feminists and shit

Makes sense
Like I say multiculturalism/diversity is a code word for ugly women

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Niklaus Mikaelson
would be the hottest girl ive ever matched with here in norther cali
Yes I agree. I once did my location in Tinder to LA and quite honestly I was shocked, almost all fat, almost all non white and the only skinny white ones were always weird. Do you guys in california use other apps or just instagram?

• +1

Will do if I ever decide to get tinder premium again

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia

So just like how better looking white girls get way more attention than becky tier white girls

In south asians girls this is taken into overdrive, because the average girl is not that attractive + has darker skin.
So light skin stacylite south asian girls have so many simps and beta orbitors it would blow your mind.
Plus combine this with the fact they live at home, with minimal responsibilities and get spoilt rotten by their dads.

This all combines to make some of the most narcissistic and delusional girls on the face of the planet

Only thing comparable to them i believe would be mixed race lightskin mullato girls

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 19620 and 2 others