The foids are getting too confident now

So just like how better looking white girls get way more attention than becky tier white girls

In south asians girls this is taken into overdrive, because the average girl is not that attractive + has darker skin.
So light skin stacylite south asian girls have so many simps and beta orbitors it would blow your mind.
Plus combine this with the fact they live at home, with minimal responsibilities and get spoilt rotten by their dads.

This all combines to make some of the most narcissistic and delusional girls on the face of the planet

Only thing comparable to them i believe would be mixed race lightskin mullato girls
I was speaking to a Turkish passing curry pooojeeta foid and my god her ducking ego it was insufferable, I just wanted to smash cos well it’s the best I could have got on hinge at the time so why not. But Jesus imagine the poor curry whod have to put up with her, and then there was this paki chick who looked like an Arab who thought she was a mogger as well. They are just aids. I have heeee black guys say black stacies are the same but every gl black girl I have met has been very nice to me so I am reluctant to cuss them but IMO white and curry 6/10+ are the worst (dunno about other races arab girls are like black girls pretty ones are alwyas nice to me)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 9779 and 2 others
She is frauding her body making it look more smashable than she is really is and there is a reason why she covered her main photo showing her ass in an angle where it looks better than it really is along with covering her face. This is the power female have for guys you won't see guys being able to flex their ass or abs in a way while covering their face as face is the most important thing for girls. She is decent facially, but nothing worth shitting pants over like @Niko69 avi which is something I would call a beyond gigastacy that is worth shitting pants over.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 9779 and Niklaus Mikaelson
She is frauding her body making it look more smashable than she is really is and there is a reason why she covered her main photo showing her ass in an angle where it looks better than it really is along with covering her face. This is the power female have for guys you won't see guys being able to flex their ass or abs in a way while covering their face as face is the most important thing for girls. She is decent facially, but nothing worth shitting pants over like @Niko69 avi which is something I would call a beyond gigastacy that is worth shitting pants over.
Very true!!! :love: especially the last part

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Leo69
I was speaking to a Turkish passing curry pooojeeta foid and my god her ducking ego it was insufferable, I just wanted to smash cos well it’s the best I could have got on hinge at the time so why not. But Jesus imagine the poor curry whod have to put up with her, and then there was this paki chick who looked like an Arab who thought she was a mogger as well. They are just aids. I have heeee black guys say black stacies are the same but every gl black girl I have met has been very nice to me so I am reluctant to cuss them but IMO white and curry 6/10+ are the worst (dunno about other races arab girls are like black girls pretty ones are alwyas nice to me)

I think it depends on your own race too.

Both white girls and south asian girls have been pretty nice to me tbh
But ive been treated the worst by middle eastern girls and east asian ones.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Niklaus Mikaelson and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I think it depends on your own race too.

Both white girls and south asian girls have been pretty nice to me tbh
But ive been treated the worst by middle eastern girls and east asian ones.
I dunno might just be me cos I have a “fuckboy” look or “roadmen” look I dunno, but white girls seem fake in their kindness in fact white people as a whole lack a sense of genuineness to them esp the women I trust white men not the women though. Curry stacies have issues I hate them even if that’s all I could fuck these past years (yes I’m down bad ;( )

Arab and black stacies from my exp have been the most genuine and kind to me they even flirt mirin them hard dunno about gooks or other groups dont interact with other races enough to give a opinion

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Niklaus Mikaelson
This thread is exactly why they’re have such confidence lmao. You have even guys on this site calling her a Stacy which is supermodel/movie star tier JFL. Imagine what regular guys on the street are saying about her or to her.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 22126 and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 19620 and 1 other person
would be the hottest girl ive ever matched with here in norther cali
niko defies everything i know about reality it makes no sense to me tbh

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Niklaus Mikaelson
niko defies everything i know about reality it makes no sense to me tbh
not so hard to set ur expectations when u got 0 life experiences kiddo

• Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
shed definitely be one of the hottest in oregon

holy fuck at the subhumans here

• Woah
  • +1
I dunno might just be me cos I have a “fuckboy” look or “roadmen” look I dunno, but white girls seem fake in their kindness in fact white people as a whole lack a sense of genuineness to them esp the women I trust white men not the women though. Curry stacies have issues I hate them even if that’s all I could fuck these past years (yes I’m down bad ;( )

Arab and black stacies from my exp have been the most genuine and kind to me they even flirt mirin them hard dunno about gooks or other groups dont interact with other races enough to give a opinion

Yeah, how different groups of women treat you depends on how you come across in general
For me as a middle class pretty whitewashed paki dude

White girls either only date within their own race or are open to dating out, and if they are open, to them we are all brown so they aren't really that colourist. Plus since i'm not religious i can fit in white english culture pretty easily

For south asian girls, since i mog most other guys my ethnicity, i'm ideal to most since i'm not a roadman and pretty laid back compared to most other south asian dudes. I got added halo that there parents will love me.

Middle eastern/turkish/Iranian girls tend to be racist to south asians and very colourist. I've had best success with north africans then arabs/turks and worst with Iranians, who are probably the most white worshipping "brown" ethnicity imo

East asian girls are the most racepilled women on the planet. majority of the ones ive met in the UK would pick a white MTN over a HTN+ of their own race. Plus its rare for them to even be into darker skinned dudes.

but white girls seem fake in their kindness in fact white people as a whole lack a sense of genuineness to them esp the women I trust white men not the women though.

Anglo culture is pretty individualistic and selfish compared to most ethnic cultures and that's why i think sometimes they can come across as fake.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Xangsane, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
And shes not high mtb, probably low. Shes like deformed in her midface so she doesnt actually post any pics of her raw face close up. Its a good trick average to ugly girls do
her mid face looks sucken in. Nice body thou.

• +1
Yeah, how different groups of women treat you depends on how you come across in general
For me as a middle class pretty whitewashed paki dude

White girls either only date within their own race or are open to dating out, and if they are open, to them we are all brown so they aren't really that colourist. Plus since i'm not religious i can fit in white english culture pretty easily

For south asian girls, since i mog most other guys my ethnicity, i'm ideal to most since i'm not a roadman and pretty laid back compared to most other south asian dudes. I got added halo that there parents will love me.

Middle eastern/turkish/Iranian girls tend to be racist to south asians and very colourist. I've had best success with north africans then arabs/turks and worst with Iranians, who are probably the most white worshipping "brown" ethnicity imo

East asian girls are the most racepilled women on the planet. majority of the ones ive met in the UK would pick a white MTN over a HTN+ of their own race. Plus its rare for them to even be into darker skinned dudes.

Anglo culture is pretty individualistic and selfish compared to most ethnic cultures and that's why i think sometimes they can come across as fake.
Iranins are white cock guzzlers a race of jokes I hope Saudi blows them up Arabs ain’t even thag good but anything better than cum guzzlers. Yeah European culture as a whole is selfish it’s not very conformist in that sense as it’s a gilt based culture ran on capitalism

In my race I do well with my own had no issues getting attractive ones I hear guys even here if my race saying our women are picky rude want gangsters etc but I’ve never seen that ironically the only blk foid who did this to me was a Somali girl and cos she liked my face she was ok with me being a nerd XD
I haven’t had issue with colourist Arabs and the like but I do know Arabs really hate south Asians I guess it’s cos both are caucasoid and brown so they see a little of themsleves In South Asian and it’s stn they don’t like

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Yes I agree. I once did my location in Tinder to LA and quite honestly I was shocked, almost all fat, almost all non white and the only skinny white ones were always weird. Do you guys in california use other apps or just instagram?
are u in the US?

shed definitely be one of the hottest in oregon

holy fuck at the subhumans here
Yea Europeans living in like northern Germany Denmark and Scandinavia have no idea how lucky they are. It’s the hottest stock of women on the planet and high percentage of them.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 19157
are u in the US?

Yea Europeans living in like northern Germany Denmark and Scandinavia have no idea how lucky they are. It’s the hottest stock of women on the planet and high percentage of them.
legit and due to being an accomody they have some big ass egos

may be time to move tbh

america is shit yet people act like they wanna come and slay here. theyd be in for a rude awakening

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Amnesia
legit and due to being an accomody they have some big ass egos

may be time to move tbh

america is shit yet people act like they wanna come and slay here. theyd be in for a rude awakening
dylan cant slay the ugly oregon women and now wants nordic bitches that i fuck daily jfl @Erik-Jón he wouldnt last a day

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
dylan cant slay the ugly oregon women and now wants nordic bitches that i fuck daily jfl @Erik-Jón he wouldnt last a day
Our women are

Tall
Sexy
And seductive

To bad he’ll never breed any

Agahagagagahshshshs

What a loser

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Iranins are white cock guzzlers a race of jokes I hope Saudi blows them up Arabs ain’t even thag good but anything better than cum guzzlers.

Don't call em iranians they might cry. They are persians :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yeah European culture as a whole is selfish it’s not very conformist in that sense as it’s a gilt based culture ran on capitalism

European culture is great for instilling independence in kids but the lack of community means that they often struggle with having no actual good quality close friendships more than ethnic people.

The social isolation problem in the west is made worse by anglo culture.

In my race I do well with my own had no issues getting attractive ones I hear guys even here if my race saying our women are picky rude want gangsters etc but I’ve never seen that ironically the only blk foid who did this to me was a Somali girl and cos she liked my face she was ok with me being a nerd XD

Somali girls are bae. So many fine ones, and they are super HQNP compared to most other girls aswell

I've met some self hating black girls and even ones who were mixed but constantly would emphasize their half arabness to me but its so weird & unattractive . Like why would someone else be able to love you when you can't even accept yourself.

I haven’t had issue with colourist Arabs and the like but I do know Arabs really hate south Asians I guess it’s cos both are caucasoid and brown so they see a little of themsleves In South Asian and it’s stn they don’t like

100% arabs hating on south asians is just as cringe as north west indians hating on gangetic indians
You can go @justinzayn style all you want but people often can't tell the difference

• Woah
Reactions: justinzayn
I have heeee black guys say black stacies are the same but every gl black girl I have met has been very nice to me
somehow whenever blacks or other ethnics get together with white women, it's seems likely the white woman ends up being beaten and/or butchered (rightfully so)
doesn't happen as often to black women it seems. meaning white women are the most obnoxious, privileged and stuck up. non-whites are more impulsive and less cowardly than whites, so they can't restrain themselves from putting white women in their places, while most white men are feminists. white feminist men seem to be the only kind that are subhuman enough to not beat up white women, because they are slaves to their little white girlfriends and wives

Attachments

• 1666300615554094.jpg
    1666300615554094.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
it's also the most competitive
being an average white is enough to score ethnic women in the US, whilst in europe you'd be an incel because there aren't enough ethnic women and the ethnic women that are there mostly stick to their own race (=middle easterners) and white european women are the most hypergamous, spoilt and uppity

somehow whenever blacks or other ethnics get together with white women, it's seems likely the white woman ends up being beaten and/or butchered (rightfully so)
doesn't happen as often to black women it seems. meaning white women are the most obnoxious, privileged and stuck up. non-whites are more impulsive and less cowardly than whites, so they can't restrain themselves from putting white women in their places, while most white men are feminists. white feminist men seem to be the only kind that are subhuman enough to not beat up white women, because they are slaves to their little white girlfriends and wives
White girls exist to be beaten up by dark triad BBCs. They hate kind men like me and choose dark triad gangsters so I don’t pity them. Ethnic women are kind and godly and never start shit with me. Sure they ain’t perfect but they are better than whywoyminz. Damn he beat that Thicc sexy bitch up good. Serves her right

• Love it
  • +1
are u in the US?

european women are weird and cringe and hot

american women are evil and retarded and fat

the white race is over boys pack it up time to make some hapas

• JFL
I didn’t even know these words

Plz explain what a stomion is? Tbh this girls personality is very similar to the curry foids I match with on hinge they all think they are Gigga stacies cos they aren’t ugly pajeetas it’s funny @Chadethnic101 @Xangsane @FailedNormieManlet and @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos can vouch for me thag any avg curry foid thinks she’s a 10/10 when she’s avg at best and this white girl BTW body moggs 99% of curry foids on top of it making it even worse
Oh god ! I have got stories to tell about how the absolute mediocre / below average Indian girls behave and think they are….
Right from my school, junior college, degree college, university, etc etc… They are just delusional left and right, all the way. 🤡

@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FailedNormieManlet

Last edited:
  • Woah
forward growth where
she's dead average like for real go outside and the average girl looks like that
the fact is that males get fucking brain fried by pixels, they see some naked body and they go nuts.
stfu you retard.. she gigamogs your oneitis

and is htb face

• Hmm...
stfu you retard.. she gigamogs your oneitis

and is htb face
71570475 1409527002546590 1815785110436315136 n

no this is how forward growth looks like and she's not my oneitis anymore anyway
imagine having oneitis after 6 months + of blackpill

• +1
I dunno about Denmark but this is the kind of girl.in UK
Who has very high appeal
Her ego is thru the roof coz she probably matches loads of guys and legit good looking guys wanna date her

Some of you guys don't realise that most guys even Chad's/chadlites would slay her happily coz she's got a nice body

A nice body boosts a woman's smv up by one level
Ppl here say she's MTB but her SMV is easily in the HTB range coz of body- sex appeal counts for so much for women, even if it disqualifies her from a LTR (she's giving slut vibes with her pics) but it's the main way she'll at least be able to date hot guys for a period of time.

Unfortunately for us guys body halo isn't as effective as it is for women due to roided body's becoming the norm on instagram

In a UK club she'd be legit considered hot I don't care what any of you guys say

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 22354 and Niklaus Mikaelson
I’ve slayed girls with prettier faces than that but she’s higher smv due to ass + thotty pics.

Body is more important than face for camel smv

For ltr appeal it’s maybe 50/50

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Niklaus Mikaelson
have you ever been rimmed??

• +1
She wouldn't have said that if you were actually good looking like chico or gandy.
Never began for your sub 7 psl cel

• So Sad
Society values this whore over me despite me grinding my entire life, being productive, paying into the system, being a good civilian

• So Sad
are u in the US?
No West Europe, I have also tried a university campus in New England (forgot which) and there the results were much better, New england feels like Europe tbh, maybe a bit worse
I dunno about Denmark but this is the kind of girl.in UK
Who has very high appeal
Her ego is thru the roof coz she probably matches loads of guys and legit good looking guys wanna date her

Some of you guys don't realise that most guys even Chad's/chadlites would slay her happily coz she's got a nice body

A nice body boosts a woman's smv up by one level
Ppl here say she's MTB but her SMV is easily in the HTB range coz of body- sex appeal counts for so much for women, even if it disqualifies her from a LTR (she's giving slut vibes with her pics) but it's the main way she'll at least be able to date hot guys for a period of time.

Unfortunately for us guys body halo isn't as effective as it is for women due to roided body's becoming the norm on instagram

In a UK club she'd be legit considered hot I don't care what any of you guys say
this, tbh if you look on the instagram pic that niko posted, left bottom, she looks htb there

• Woah
I'd never match or talk to a girl who has photos like that no matter how pretty she is.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and Niklaus Mikaelson
I'd never match or talk to a girl who has photos like that no matter how pretty she is.
You are also looking for a ltr whereas I'm just looking for hookups for now - she would be a decent contestant for doggy tbh, but not with that attitude

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Xangsane
Brag topic

I need to get IG linked to my tinder cuz girls like this think im fake tbh

• Woah
You are also looking for a ltr whereas I'm just looking for hookups for now - she would be a decent contestant for doggy tbh, but not with that attitude
use and abuse, further her emotional damage and then discard her for the next victim to deal with the baggage

:oops:

• JFL
You're a cuck.

• Hmm...
Every girl has an ego to the ceiling.

Rejection is not a thing for women. Ugly men only know rejection.

I hate having to fake self-confidence when all of the anecdotes from my life, empirical data and instinct tell me otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Trying Bhai, she's too confident for someone having a weird subnasale/stomion to stomion/Menton ratio
You live in Denmark? Fr?

• +1
Half this forum wouldn't be here if dopamine/validation wasn't so fucked these days tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Niklaus Mikaelson