The fuck is up with this blacklist bullshit? I published that video on Rumble, but they won't list it on their search engine

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
I posted it yesterday and followed the rules, created a channel too!

As of today, it's not showing up. I then posted it on Vidmax. Nothing. I posted it on Bitchute, nothing.

If this is the bullshit that's going on, folks like me can't be content creators, then fuck all of these sites.

I had no idea I was on a list. But I'm grateful for this interesting mining knowledge and new take on everything. It's placed me in a new direction. Rumble, Vidmax, WSHH, Looksmax -- same system as YouTube, 4Chan, Instagram, Reddit.

I'm very grateful.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45811 and Samsepioler
The matrix is attacking you!

The matrix is attacking you!
There's no fantasy land's matrix but there are assholes and cowards. Too many cowards are afraid to confront the faceless bullies. I want nothing to do with cowards. If they're too scared to promote raw comedy because of possible backlash, they should indeed end themselves today because tomorrow, their compliance won't be enough to please the assholes.

Your video is fucking shit

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Your video is fucking shit
It's funny! It's pure fucking gold. You, on the other hand, need to upper your medication dosage and do what your bullies demand, shut the fuck up!