The future of marriages [Suifuel]

LOL if you don’t cheat or at least not commit to women.

Marriage/LTR has indeed been cucked for a long time

unfortunately this is the scenario for modern men, you can’t show a women you love her because she’ll lose love...

@streege

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6793, HighIQcel and Deleted member 3043
Either move to an Islamic country with your wife or move to Asia where there are no males that mog you so she doesn't see anyone she wants to cheat with

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, CarlosTovar, Deleted member 6793 and 1 other person
LOL if you don’t cheat or at least not commit to women.

Marriage/LTR has indeed been cucked for a long time

unfortunately this is the scenario for modern men, you can’t show a women you love her because she’ll lose love...

@streege
only only way is to find a girl that fears god more than anything else. this is rare but it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar, NothingCanStopMe, Slayerino and 2 others
To late already roped

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6793
Never marry or have a gf trust me this bitches gonna cheat everytime. Just fuck them and dump them if you are chad

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, Deleted member 6793 and HighIQcel
Good thing i'm in eastern european and most women are still somewhat normal here

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, CarlosTovar and turbocuckcel_7000000
Even Angelina left Gigachad Pitt, let that sink in.

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar, NothingCanStopMe and CursedOne
Good thing i'm in eastern european and most women are still somewhat normal here
Lol every EE whore wants to move to europe for an easy life and getting a chad

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar and HighIQcel
Lol every EE whore wants to move to europe for an easy life and getting a chad
Well geuss what all those whores are already gone since moving to western Europe is simple af, so now we're left with only the genuine women so we still winning here in EE

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar, NothingCanStopMe and Deleted member 110
Well geuss what all those whores are already gone since moving to western Europe is simple af, so now we're left with only the genuine women so we still winning here in EE
Even these "genuine" women are not virgins anymore and have insane counts.
Only genuine women are brainwashed religious virgins and that does not exist in this age

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Even these "genuine" women are not virgins anymore and have insane counts.
Only genuine women are brainwashed religious virgins and that does not exist in this age
That's simply not the case you've been reading to many incel threads and mgtow videos

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar and Deleted member 4797
Its very easy to have a loyal wife, just make sure to lock the cage you leave her in before you leave the house and keep the guard dogs well fed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CarlosTovar, jodanielle, NothingCanStopMe and 9 others
That's simply not the case you've been reading to many incel threads and mgtow videos
The last time I watched a documentary about Ukraine was how the city has become a ghosttown due to all females escaping to europe, men drinking themselves to death because of it, etc...

I really tried to find good things about living in EE and stuff for a long time, unfortunately I think the negatives outweigh the positives 🙁

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar, NothingCanStopMe and Deleted member 6793
It’s over. My lifelong dream has been shattered.

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe and CursedOne
The last time I watched a documentary about Ukraine was how the city has become a ghosttown due to all females escaping to europe, men drinking themselves to death because of it, etc...

I really tried to find good things about living in EE and stuff for a long time, unfortunately I think the negatives outweigh the positives 🙁
First of all i'm balkan and second of all western documentaries are terrible, and 3rd of all if you're not a native you have no chance so i don't understand westerners wanting to come to EE as if its some fairytale land

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar and Deleted member 110
pump and dump

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino and CursedOne
Civilization cannot coexist with female liberty. Or just liberty in general. The moment birth control became a thing human society started to require an authoritarian government that enforced the correct type of sexual order as to insure stable birthrates. Take that away, and civilization collapses from low births.

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar, Deleted member 6403, NothingCanStopMe and 1 other person
Not gonna read all that shit.

I hope every married faggot gets cucked and commits suicide in a motel. Fucking losers, that's what you get when you trust a woman.

Dog eat dog world. Chad fucks beta bucks. It is what it is indeed.

TU06MET

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Chadelite, CarlosTovar and 4 others
Pretty easy to prevent though tbh all you do is hrtmax, skincaremax, finasteridemax, and dietmax. On hrt you can stay lean shredded and youthful even older. But yeah I agree eventually you want to settle.
Whats hrt?

read every single word

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 6793
Whats hrt?
Hormone replacement therapy. I’m doing it as soon as my natural t drops. Gotta keep those t levels up till the day i die

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
and lol if you think the vagina is self cleaning. if you have ever came into a sock you know that shit is in there decades later. when you have sex with a woman you are sticking your dick in a pool of semen.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, Slayerino, Finalchad and 1 other person
But how many of these women were virgins when they married? Likely none - of course they "Got bored". They don't believe in faithfulness to one man (as many of the mouthbreathers here don't believe in faithfulness to one woman). Of course there will be no excitement, she's likely had better in the past. The only way to have a faithful marriage is two virgins. This has nothing to do with looks or psychology, this is simply defining that marriage is between two virgins and anything else will likely result in failure.

• +1
Reactions: Callipygian, gaymidget and Leforrt3000
This is what happens when we give women power. Men’s priorities switch from higher thinking and work, to desperately getting some whore you put a ring on to fuck you.

Id say its a consequence of loss of religion (Christianity).

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar
So is Chico getting cucked to by his model wife?

But even in the "good" days of Christianity, something like only 11% of marriages were 2 virgins (though something like 60% lost their virginity to that person then married). It really wasn't any better, but the idea that it was criticized and socially unacceptable was the real solution - it was a unique peace of mind. It's so odd when I see people here and in PSLI places advocating for sluttery when it's acceptance is what created incels.

Even in biblical days it wasn't a ton better, there were still many prostitutes n shiet. Finding a good woman is never easy.

• +1
But even in the "good" days of Christianity, something like only 11% of marriages were 2 virgins (though something like 60% lost their virginity to that person then married). It really wasn't any better, but the idea that it was criticized and socially unacceptable was the real solution - it was a unique peace of mind. It's so odd when I see people here and in PSLI places advocating for sluttery when it's acceptance is what created incels.

Even in biblical days it wasn't a ton better, there were still many prostitutes n shiet. Finding a good woman is never easy.

Its definitely worse now, girls standards are higher. Its not black or white either with virginity, and there are bible verses heavily promoting female virginity in the Mosaic law.

Marriage is at an all time low, divorce rates all time high, were at peak hypergamy and its getting worse.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Chadeep and Slayerino
the only reason society was as good as it was, was due to religion being so present. without it, we resort to our instincts.

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar, Chadeep, Slayerino and 1 other person
the only reason society was as good as it was, was due to religion being so present. without it, we resort to our instincts.

Based. We still have humanitarianism in our society that was inspired by Christianity, but its getting eroded and women are becoming more and more hypergamous.

• +1
im never getting married fuck this shit
IM KILLING MYSELF AT 30

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
and lol if you think the vagina is self cleaning. if you have ever came into a sock you know that shit is in there decades later. when you have sex with a woman you are sticking your dick in a pool of semen.
I caged hard ngl jfl. And how do you cope with that?

I actually hope this world gets fucking nuked to shit or a meteor just comes crashing down. How can anyone blame chad for not commiting to these whores. No man is perfect even chad. He knows this and does not bother sticking around and let this fucking leech suck his blood and soul.

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe
Marriage is a cucked system. Women want to tame dangerous men. That's why they say sis I'm gonna change him. Ultimate goal of a women is to make Chad Commit to her.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, CarlosTovar and Deleted member 6403
Insane blackpill nuke. Read every single comment. There's no hope even if you ascend.

I'll looksmax, fuck and dump as many toilets as i can and then rope at 40.

This world was abandoned by god. Don't expect things to be good.

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar and balding17yomanletcel
Insane blackpill nuke. Read every single comment. There's no hope even if you ascend.

I'll looksmax, fuck and dump as many toilets as i can and then rope at 40.

This world was abandoned by god. Don't expect things to be good.
cope you'll let a fat single mom ruin your life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Robocok, Deleted member 6191 and NothingCanStopMe
Who wants to have the whores in today's world as mothers? Their function today is either instagram "influencer", onlyfans, twitch streamer, tinder hoe, cam girl, gold-digger, sugar baby, e-thot, feminist or any other type of thot

They're great for banging and keeping as short-term material but marrying them and having a baby with one and letting them be the mother to your children? Just lol

Imagine your own mother had 300 dudes in her DM's, used to sell naked pictuers online to simps, uneducated cam girl and your dad is a simp who treats the mom like a sugar baby and funds her lifestyle. That's literally going to be the people who get married in the next generation while guys who get pussy just keep banging women and leaving them for the simps once they lose their glow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar, turbocuckcel_7000000 and Chadeep
Big news I would say chads will cheat more than women,that's why a lot of women are insecure dating chads and they feel more safe with average guys

• +1
Who wants to have the whores in today's world as mothers? Their function today is either instagram "influencer", onlyfans, twitch streamer, tinder hoe, cam girl, gold-digger, sugar baby, e-thot, feminist or any other type of thot

They're great for banging and keeping as short-term material but marrying them and having a baby with one and letting them be the mother to your children? Just lol

Imagine your own mother had 300 dudes in her DM's, used to sell naked pictuers online to simps, uneducated cam girl and your dad is a simp who treats the mom like a sugar baby and funds her lifestyle. That's literally going to be the people who get married in the next generation while guys who get pussy just keep banging women and leaving them for the simps once they lose their glow

Brutal, but what options do you have?
Only other options is going for rural foids in 3rd world countries. But is it worth it...

• +1
Brutal, but what options do you have?
Only other options is going for rural foids in 3rd world countries. But is it worth it...

The option is to go MGTOW like I have done. I have checked out of the dating scene after having banged many women and after several relationships.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 110
The option is to go MGTOW like I have done. I have checked out of the dating scene after having banged many women and after several relationships.
Not really an option for cels like me.

I can understand going MGTOW, but you never have dreams of a family or something?

• +1
Not really an option for cels like me.

I can understand going MGTOW, but you never have dreams of a family or something?

If you are a virgin I do not recommend MGTOW as the urge to bang would be too great.

For me, just banging endlessly doesn't do it anymore and a true black pilled guy doesn't do relationships as he knows women are hypergamous and relationships end anyway. If more than 50% of marriages end up in divorce, can you imagine the failure rate of relationships?

Having a family is not a good idea for men in these times.

And I have been abroad. Women are the same everywhere IF not worse! Polish women are notorious whores and many HATE their own men.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar and Deleted member 110
It's scientifically proven that women are more attracted to men whose feelings are unclear. You cease to be a challenge when you are totally committed to one woman and have nothing on the side. Women say that they don't like cheaters, but they will respect you more when you both know that you can and will get it elsewhere if she doesn't satisfy you. This isn't an excuse to act like an asshole. Never act like she's a celebrity or that you're lucky to be with her. Never get oneitis. Always spin plates and have options. Hang out, have fun, hook up.

Coach Corey Wayne will change your life. I'm 38, have fucked and made love to a lot of women, and my game improved tons after reading his work and watching his YouTube videos. You still need to look good, hence why we're here on this site, but you need the right mentality as well.
Also, marriage is foolish, especially if you're in the US. It's a financial contract that guarantees you get fucked in the ass financially 97% of the time. Don't be stupid! Don't ever get married no matter how much she begs. Tom Leykis also gives good redpill knowledge.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar, Deleted member 6403, middayshowers and 4 others