The future of marriages [Suifuel]

bruh3610

bruh3610

[-={Raper of barbells《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
Even if you do become a Chad, you're wife will eventually get bored and cheat on you with a more attractive Chad

I'm sorry but this is our future

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 6380, wagbox and 30 others
Run Cam Newton game. Didn't marry the woman he has kids with.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 6427, CarlosTovar and 3 others
the future for marriages is dark as fuck
every foid now even fat or ugly is fucking aroun
no matter how gl you are if you marry there is a high chance your future wife have been gang banged at least once or just got a body count of 6-7+ or both

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Vitruvian, Deleted member 5969 and 25 others
It’s worse than that tbh. Some of these college girls are getting piped by a different chad every week

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 5969, TopzCat1 and 21 others
Never marry. Don't spend a lot of money for a woman. Prioritize your children.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 5969, Shubham4894 and 22 others
This is what happens when we give women power. Men’s priorities switch from higher thinking and work, to desperately getting some whore you put a ring on to fuck you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper, CarlosTovar, Slayerino and 16 others
Even if you do become a Chad, you're wife will eventually get bored and cheat on you with a more attractive Chad

View attachment 382803
So the question is: Which Chad will you be? Don’t get married boyos

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
This is what happens when we give women power. Men’s priorities switch from higher thinking and work, to desperately getting some whore you put a ring on to fuck you.
Women are getting more power now, especially in the dating scene. They are the ones that choose their partners, not us
500px C57f84720fff59cf29561642a222a299939a1bbd s2 n1

You see 9/10 men settling for 6/10 females because they have no choices left

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar, Deleted member 7313, Leforrt3000 and 3 others
reminder that these women browse reddit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Basedtheticz, CarlosTovar, 5'8manlet and 6 others
So the question is: Which Chad will you be? Don’t get married boyos
Being chad has its downfalls too. You cant live a lifestyle of fucking girls every day forever. Eventually, you'll grow old and lose your SMV. By then, its too late to settle down and start a family. All the females at that stage are taken by Betabuxx's
reminder that these women browse reddit
The ones that don't are even worse

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar and Deleted member 502
Just lol at them trying to justify cheating and still sound like a complete waste of human skin.
"But bro she wants to be free"
:soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar, Baldingman1998, 5'8manlet and 10 others
Being chad has its downfalls too. You cant live a lifestyle of fucking girls every day forever. Eventually, you'll grow old and lose your SMV. By then, its too late to settle down and start a family. All the females at that stage are taken by Betabuxx's

The ones that don't are even worse
Pretty easy to prevent though tbh all you do is hrtmax, skincaremax, finasteridemax, and dietmax. On hrt you can stay lean shredded and youthful even older. But yeah I agree eventually you want to settle.

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino and bruh3610
Roping Subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eyearea, Ritalincel and bruh3610

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, eyearea, Ritalincel and 1 other person
It’s worse than that tbh. Some of these college girls are getting piped by a different chad every week
Worse. I knew girls who partied at the bars every night from Tuesday through Saturday, and drank Red Bull for class everyday

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CarlosTovar, forwardgrowth, Slayerino and 1 other person
Hahhah you sweet summer child. Most of the women get fucked by a tinder hookup every week, some hook up with new guy almost every day, sometimes even multiple guys a day if you're horny.
Huora2

There's this anonymous app for students here in Finland called Jodel where you can talk with people who are in a few kilometer radius from you. In there you see posts like this like every fucking day, this reads: ''This is the best. Two different fwb (friends w benefits) came in to my pussy today and at the evening I have another tinder date coming to my house to fuck. I love hooking up 😍''

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: CarlosTovar, NothingCanStopMe, majorcope and 13 others
Hahhah you sweet summer child. Most of the women get fucked by a tinder hookup every week, some hook up with new guy almost every day, sometimes even multiple guys a day if you're horny.
View attachment 382970
There's this anonymous app for students here in Finland called Jodel where you can talk with people who are in a few kilometer radius from you. In there you see posts like this like every fucking day, this reads: ''This is the best. Two different fwb (friends w benefits) came in to my pussy today and at the evening I have another tinder date coming to my house to fuck. I love hooking up 😍''
How can anyone bear to marry a woman who had a past like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, Baldingman1998, 5'8manlet and 5 others
How can anyone bear to marry a woman who had a past like this
Because the women don't tell and the cucks are afraid to ask and to ''judge''. Generally speaking however average single girl has at least hundreds of different lays before marriage. The crazy ones you always see whoring around have at least 1000+
It might seem like a exaggeration, but it's not. Imagine a girl hooks up once a week since she's 18. She will hook up 52 times a year. If she continued the same habit of hooking up roughly once a week, she'd have 520 lays at the age of 28, when she would probably start looking for a beta provider. If a girl is a conservative, and fucks only once a month since 18, she'll still have 120 lays at the age of 28. All women have their past, you're a gullible FOOL if you believe these married women who say to their husbands they had 5 guys before him. LOL LIKE NO BITCH, YOU HAD 500.
Best case scenario would be if you found a girl who had been dating some guy since HS and somewhy they broke up later on. That kind of girl possibly hasn't been rammed by everyone and their grandpa, but good luck finding one.
Babe10

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CarlosTovar, Deleted member 7313, randomvanish and 9 others
Because the women don't tell and the cucks are afraid to ask and to ''judge''. Generally speaking however average single girl has at least hundreds of different lays before marriage. The crazy ones you always see whoring around have at least 1000+
It might seem like a exaggeration, but it's not. Imagine a girl hooks up once a week since she's 18. She will hook up 52 times a year. If she continued the same habit of hooking up roughly once a week, she'd have 520 lays at the age of 28, when she would probably start looking for a beta provider. If a girl is a conservative, and fucks only once a month since 18, she'll still have 120 lays at the age of 28. All women have their past, you're a gullible FOOL if you believe these married women who say to their husbands they had 5 guys before him. LOL LIKE NO BITCH, YOU HAD 500.
Best case scenario would be if you found a girl who had been dating some guy since HS and somewhy they broke up later on. That kind of girl possibly hasn't been rammed by everyone and their grandpa, but good luck finding one.
View attachment 382978
Holy shit I thought a whore would have an avg of 100.... 1000 is so much lmao
What I meant is how do men cope with this

Holy shit I thought a whore would have an avg of 100.... 1000 is so much lmao
What I meant is how do men cope with this
Yeah 100 is a very modest number. And men cope by thinking ''not my wife'' and the women will feed that lie by saying they were with just a few guys and never liked hooking up. Biggest blackpill is that average woman has more sex than most slayers do.

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar, Baldingman1998, NothingCanStopMe and 12 others
Remember guys. Half of marriages result in divorces. Also, just because a couple is married doesn’t mean the wife loves the husband. Also, marriage isn’t all that but it’s a mainstream and normal thing to do, even though it sucks. My parents have been married for a long ass time and my everyday my mom just nags and fights with my dad.

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar, MewingJBP, Deleted member 1934 and 4 others
Remember guys. Half of marriages result in divorces. Also, just because a couple is married doesn’t mean the wife loves the husband. Also, marriage isn’t all that but it’s a mainstream and normal thing to do, even though it sucks. My parents have been married for a long ass time and my everyday my mom just nags and fights with my dad.
My mom no longer finds my dad attractive. These feelings fade over time

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CursedOne and Entschuldigung
idfc tbh
i just want a wife to have chad sons
and i'll raise them to be slayers

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CarlosTovar and balding17yomanletcel
idfc tbh
i just want a wife to have chad sons
and i'll raise them to be slayers
Be careful though because divorce rates are extremely high and it is impossible to raise a chad as a single parent. Kids with divorced parents end up as suicidal junkies

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar
This one sum it up best, women don't really like sex in itself, well they can like it but only when they are compelled to offer sex as a trading chip to secure a partner. But since a husband is pretty much already fully secured no matter what within marriage, he becomes 0 sexually attractive no matter how attractive he objectively is. Women won't give themselves to a man sexually if they are no upside. When they are married and already have kids there is no upside to offer themselves sexually anymore. Marriage is rigged for men. It only worked back in the days when men had full authority over their wife, including sexual authority. Men had their sexual needs reasonably satisfied (reasonably, since they give up the possibility of having a variety of sexual partners) while women secured commitment, provision, and safety for her and their children in exchange, which was a decent deal for both parties.
In sum, the more she feels she has you, the less she wants you. If she has you, the more unconditionally love you show her, the less she will feel attracted to you.
So, you have to play stupid games nonstops within marriage, showcasing you have options, and could leave her any seconds. But there is very little extent to which you can play that game because of kids and divorce settlement$. Playing around female nature in this modern environment is absurdly retarded, not worth the juice according to MGTOW, I can see why.
Screen Shot 2020 04 30 at 155629

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11479, IP_MCMXCV, CarlosTovar and 9 others
This one sum it up best, women don't really like sex in itself, well they can like it but only when they are compelled to offer sex as a trading chip to secure a partner. But since a husband is pretty much already fully secured no matter what within marriage, he becomes 0 sexually attractive no matter how attractive he objectively is. Women won't give themselves to a man sexually if they are no upside. When they are married and already have kids there is no upside to offer themselves sexually anymore. Marriage is rigged for men. It only worked back in the days when men had full authority over their wife, including sexual authority. Men had their sexual needs reasonably satisfied (reasonably, since they give up the possibility of having a variety of sexual partners) while women secured commitment, provision, and safety for her and their children in exchange, which was a decent deal for both parties.
In sum, the more she feels she has you, the less she wants you.
View attachment 384140
What you said is absolutely correct. After a woman finds and secures a husband, then he's basically done for. The woman already has the stability which she 'traded' for. Back in the day, marriages worked cuz women were submissive. In todays liberal societies, we give them power and they use that to cheat. Chads get so many bitches because the girls never feel like they have him. Women get turned off by betas because they immediately have them

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar and Turanid_Bull
jfl at marriages, I just want my kid to be the next johan

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar, NothingCanStopMe and bruh3610
Even if u can get that what kind of future u will have, batabuxx, raped by family courts?, brutal.

• +1
Reactions: eyearea, Deleted member 4044 and bruh3610
I'm going to be on a pre-nup agreement and will definitely have to betabux.

This is my final cope.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and bruh3610
And the thing is you could be in love with a girl but not want to marry her which will make her inclined to cheat even more so. There is no way to win.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vidyacoper and bruh3610
Marriage is a fucking scam, this is what'll happen when you get married guys. Your whore wife will eventually cheat on you. Also, what a stupid fucking bitch. The guy works hard to provide and that fucking whore cheats on him, she should be killed. What a disgusting and filthy fucking whore. Cheating is wrong and it's always been wrong.

This is my worst nightmare. All I've ever wanted was to marry a cute girl I love and have kids. You can bet that every girl has been rammed by 10+ guys now too, making it impossible to marry

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, Warlow, 6485b025t and 8 others
View attachment 382978

Tbh these theorectical statistics are fairly plausible, which its super depressing. Tbh I would be more consertavtive and say like 60 from 18-28, which is still fucking disgusting. its overbuddy boyos.

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610

View attachment 382803

This is fucking disgusting

Some 'Therapist'.

No doubt she will get more than half his money, and custody of kids too.

Why would anyone get married today?

In a few years time, the best most guys can hope for is prostitutes, if they want to have decent sex

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, TopzCat1, bruh3610 and 1 other person
Marriage is a fucking scam, this is what'll happen when you get married guys. Your whore wife will eventually cheat on you. Also, what a stupid fucking bitch. The guy works hard to provide and that fucking whore cheats on him, she should be killed. What a disgusting and filthy fucking whore. Cheating is wrong and it's always been wrong.

This is my worst nightmare. All I've ever wanted was to marry a cute girl I love and have kids. You can bet that every girl has been rammed by 10+ guys now too, making it impossible to marry
cope i will marry a virgin muslim stacy and she will go outside looking like this

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: CarlosTovar, Warlow, NothingCanStopMe and 11 others
LMAO BUDDY

Can you imagine even THINKING about marriage after being blackpilled?

:ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Amnesia, DidntRead and 10 others
View attachment 382978
There is no way your average girl hooks up every week with a new guy for years and years on.If that was the case, a fourth/third of all men in their early twenties wouldn't be virgins. And yes, I know gl dudes get to fuck a lot of girls, but that just sounds beyond ridiculuous.

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6793 and 1 other person
>Chad

>Reddit

>Marriage

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
There is no way your average girl hooks up every week with a new guy for years and years on.If that was the case, a fourth/third of all men in their early twenties wouldn't be virgins. And yes, I know gl dudes get to fuck a lot of girls, but that just sounds beyond ridiculuous.
I said average girl has sex, not the average guy. It may sound ridiculous but it does, because it is. Average girl indeed hooks up every week, and even if you knew some girls who only hook up once a month, by the time they're ready to settle they'll have 150+ laycount regardless.

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar, DidntRead, Finalchad and 2 others
I said average girl has sex, not the average guy. It may sound ridiculous but it does, because it is. Average girl indeed hooks up every week, and even if you knew some girls who only hook up once a month, by the time they're ready to settle they'll have 150+ laycount regardless.
Evidence?

Ok but still, if the average girl gets to fuck hundreds of men during her lifetime, who gets to fuck them?The average guy would be very lucky to fuck more than 1 girl a month, and that's with a lot of investment from him(time,effort,money and luck ofc).are you trying to imply most girls are fucked by the top 10% of men, who probably would have the same n count as them in their life?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Ok but still, if the average girl gets to fuck hundreds of men during her lifetime, who gets to fuck them?The average guy would be very lucky to fuck more than 1 girl a month, and that's with a lot of investment from him(time,effort,money and luck ofc).are you trying to imply most girls are fucked by the top 10% of men, who probably would have the same n count as them in their life?
Top 20-10% of men. Biggest slayers fuck on the daily.

• +1
Reactions: Finalchad, Deleted member 6793, bruh3610 and 1 other person
Top 20-10% of men. Biggest slayers fuck on the daily.
Damn, it's like the wealth inequality in the States- the top 1% have roughly the same wealth as the bottom 99th percentile. Only a few select guys get to experience heaven on earth, while billions of men would be lucky to even get scraps.
O
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Slayerino, Deleted member 6793 and 3 others
i only want to be chad so i can turn girls down and ruin their self esteem
their self esteem is way to high because of simps and their standards are getting higher and higher because of them

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar, NothingCanStopMe, Deleted member 6793 and 2 others
I didn't know it was this rare to have virgin people in the west jfl @u cucks! Here majority are muslims and they are plenty of virgin hijab muslim girls. I can never be thankful enough for my based Prophet(pbuh)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, CarlosTovar, 5'8manlet and 6 others
My mom no longer finds my dad attractive. These feelings fade over time
My mom slept in my bed when I was a kid to avoid sleeping next to my dad. This was like that for the last 3-5 years of their marriage.
I don't even want to imagine what my dad must have felt like.
Glad I experienced the blackpill first hand, it really only made me think when I read about the blackpill online though. I have so much more empathy and respect for my father now.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: CarlosTovar, NothingCanStopMe, Deleted member 6965 and 5 others
Cold and brutal tbh

I can’t imagine myself ever being married or even in an LTR longer than a few years, but I do want sons. How am I supposed to reconcile them two things?

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, CarlosTovar and HighIQcel