The GIGA SLAYER OF THE FORUM PNEUMOCYTOSIS

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Timmy, ibIamechico, sub5c3l and 8 others
Org MTN with some failos but overall good appeal and I know plenty of women in Holland that simp for such guys.
Can u reply to inbox

SHUT THE FUCK UP BRO PNEUMO mogs we will meet someday and slay

Oh yeah water, he looks like shit
As does every forum "slayer"
They're all mtns and low htns

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and pneumocystosis
Why are u like this
literally imagine giving a fuck abt some random ppl who actually give information this forum would be dead as fuck cus arvid doesn’t post anymore and other ppl imagine giving a fuck abt people trying to help u ascend just stupid asf

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Last edited:
always the ugly/faceless ones spewing hate…

ask me if i give a flyinggg fuck about what these rotters think of me.

I wasn’t gonna reply cus i didn’t want to bump your shitty ragebait attempt.

jfl at the « jutting » « frauding » « short » copes. Keep barking for me @negativetiltedheart, like you have been for over a year already View attachment 2968608. no reply since may 2023, but he kept going, and never gave up!

and @KIVVV is just another failed ragebaiter with his shitty threads View attachment 2968600 always tagging his friends at the end of every one of his messages, desperate for a react or a reply. View attachment 2968602 View attachment 2968604

never head of his ass until 6 minutes ago.

xx
Bro u are not ugly. I never said u were ugly but i dont think u look as good as u do in some of ur videos irl. If Im Wrong. You only win. So dont TaKe it seriosly. Its just hard to believe that someone can gain such bones in span on months. Im not hater. I just have my doubts.

Last edited:
what pics did u use lmaooooo
WXOTB5Tl
3381546 ezgif 2 5b1a243cae
QTlqKOIl
3381535 oLIa180l

Scrolled my account for 10 mins instead of studying when ur parents pay for ur college
Fucking subhuman nigger ure htn + low iq
Not even trynna fix the latter thing
Bro ur so delusional u talk about ur eye area 24/7 and say it makes u automatic chadlite ur definitely jawless

always the ugly/faceless ones spewing hate…

ask me if i give a flyinggg fuck about what these rotters think of me.

I wasn’t gonna reply cus i didn’t want to bump your shitty ragebait attempt.

jfl at the « jutting » « frauding » « short » copes. Keep barking for me @negativetiltedheart, like you have been for over a year already View attachment 2968608. no reply since may 2023, but he kept going, and never gave up!

and @KIVVV is just another failed ragebaiter with his shitty threads View attachment 2968600 always tagging his friends at the end of every one of his messages, desperate for a react or a reply. View attachment 2968602 View attachment 2968604

never head of his ass until 6 minutes ago.

xx
such is the life of us forum super stars

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
He aint at a top 5 college, there’s none of them at london
he obviously doesnt go to "cOlLeGe" in london hes never said he did:forcedsmile: also there are two unis in london that are top 5 in the uk haha youre clueless

he obviously doesnt go to "cOlLeGe" in london hes never said he did:forcedsmile: also there are two unis in london that are top 5 in the uk haha youre clueless
Jfl at this greycel faggot. Imperial and what else?

Jfl at this greycel faggot. Imperial and what else?
UCL? obviously:lul: you could even throw in LSE if youre talking about econ

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
just use a bad picture to rate the person theory lmfao

theres subhuman pics of opry, barret and etc and we still all recognize them as some of the best looking people in the world

extremely low iq to base someones look off of a bad picture. Even frauded pictures are a better measure than bad pictures because everyone frauds even NT people meaning its a much better comparison where as nobody posts their bad pictures lmfao

pneumo appeal mogs hard and his results have spoken for themselves since even a year ago

no need to even keep going his looks have been validated since long ago any of these threads just come off as low iq rage bait or personal disdain towards pneumo which makes them biased and hard to take seriously

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Hes htn lol
And he says he mogs everyone on his lessons in top 5 college in the uk
Also says 4 stacylites beg him to take their virgnity when hes a htn and mogs every guy on his lessons
Hes a low iq faggot that has to pay the teachers to pass exams
"htn" sure

Many users showed their face and i didnt mention them
U r a low iq fag just like ur idol @pneumocystosis
Half of users call them chadlites when clavicular isnt even htn
i agree clavicular looks like shit

View attachment 2968317

"Muhhh forum slayer"

@pneumocystosis I take shits bigger than your peanut skull, get mogged son.

@mrriceguyreturn @Autismcel @sub5c3l @silencio @RaidenJTR @socialcel @yeeyeeslayer @StraightHeadJames @try2beme @Iasacrko
what u look like?

This is cope. Keep writing essays bro while he's filling up your future wife.