The girl I'm in love with just had sex with someone else, it's my birthday.

Ferdinand Céline

Ferdinand Céline

Iron
The good side is that according to her it was "the worst fuck outing in centuries" to a certain extent it is encouraging because she is terribly nymphomaniac so it really would have been really bad.
On the other hand, I do not recommend being in love with a nymphomaniac. Unfortunately, she is the only friend I have after 19 years of being alone, so I just have to screw myself and accept that she is like that. Schopenhauer was talking about this, but I'm a third-worlder, so it's not worth it. worth comparing.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull, Pikabro, p0lishsubhuman and 4 others
happy birthday nigguh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, TheRagingBull, mike21 and 4 others
Cuck

• +1
Reactions: logicel369, incel194012940, watah and 6 others
The good side is that according to her it was "the worst fuck outing in centuries" to a certain extent it is encouraging because she is terribly nymphomaniac so it really would have been really bad.
On the other hand, I do not recommend being in love with a nymphomaniac. Unfortunately, she is the only friend I have after 19 years of being alone, so I just have to screw myself and accept that she is like that. Schopenhauer was talking about this, but I'm a third-worlder, so it's not worth it. worth comparing.

then move on and start to save for surgery

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan
hoping that this is a Reddit copypasta, if not it’s over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940, itsbegincell and Ferdinand Céline
cucks should be banned on here

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l and Ferdinand Céline
then move on and start to save for surgery
he would need bimax, chin wing, genio, zso and maxilary impaction
not everybody can ascend

he would need bimax, chin wing, genio, zso and maxilary impaction
not everybody can ascend

Then save for it if he's not mentally disabeled like myself why the fuck can he not get a job and then save for it ? also you telling me the average subhuman on the street is thomas strijjd tier ?

Then save for it if he's not mentally disabeled like myself why the fuck can he not get a job and then save for it ? also you telling me the average subhuman on the street is thomas strijjd tier ?
You can easily get botched from 1 hardmax surgery, getting five and coming out not looking like a deep sea creature is borderline impossible, most incels cannot ascend lookswise me included, money doesn't play a role it is what it is

You can easily get botched from 1 hardmax surgery, getting five and coming out not looking like a deep sea creature is borderline impossible, most incels cannot ascend lookswise me included, money doesn't play a role it is what it is

Even if you get botched you can get revisions and also botches happen due to under advancement or over advancement or the failure to predict soft tissue matrixes but as time goes vr will help with that it already is being used to train surgeons with high replication

So are you 19?

Happy birthday

Also OP you’re a cuck

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 60051
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Since you get attached and form crushes far too easily literally make any other female friend and it'll be better than forming a oneitis with a nympho
Yes I could the problem is that she is really empathetic and a good person to me, apart from being the first real friend I have made, I don't feel like I can have that kind of intimate relationship with any other woman (nor do I think a woman would even want to be my friend or anything further)

• Hmm...
Reactions: aerooooo
Yes I could the problem is that she is really empathetic and a good person to me, apart from being the first real friend I have made, I don't feel like I can have that kind of intimate relationship with any other woman (nor do I think a woman would even want to be my friend or anything further)
Then whats ur proposed solution

Do committing suicide or having sex with her count as solutions?
Im going to be real, if shes known you for that long and hasn't reached anything past platonic with you I really doubt she sees you sexually. You could always shoot your shot with her but if it goes south well thats that. Unless you're the hunchback of Notre Dame get your money and looks up and go for other women

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Im going to be real, if shes known you for that long and hasn't reached anything past platonic with you I really doubt she sees you sexually. You could always shoot your shot with her but if it goes south well thats that. Unless you're the hunchback of Notre Dame get your money and looks up and go for other women
She sent me nudes but it's the maximum sexual thing that neither of us have reached, to a certain extent I just didn't try to have sex with her because I don't know if I would just get more attached to her.

• JFL
Reactions: aerooooo
All female friends are emotional and fake nice.

All female friends are emotional and fake nice.
I mean yes, but I told this one to try to blow my head off in Russian roulette with my grandfather's revolver and she only told me that I shouldn't do those stupid things that i was "too funny to kill me" it doesn't feel like false empathy is pretty cold in general.
Although it is emotional but it is a period hormonal thing and shit I think contraceptives

happy ram day