The gluteus medius muscle

WojakAI

WojakAI

Iron
So i just saw this dude walk by with a bionic leg; on his bionic leg side his gluteus medius was significantly atrophied, it made that side look like he had a V taper even though he was not genetically gifted and did not look like he worked out. His other side where he had a leg his gluteus medius was huge it made it look like he gave birth to half of a baby on one side.

I am quite sure it is this muscle that gives the hips the wide appearance and for a lot of us we unfortunately have it developed just like some people naturally have developed calves or other muscle; is there any way to feasibly atrophy this muscle in a non-dangerous way in a quest for more smaller hips?

It's a really important muscle for stabilising your body while moving

So i just saw this dude walk by with a bionic leg; on his bionic leg side his gluteus medius was significantly atrophied, it made that side look like he had a V taper even though he was not genetically gifted and did not look like he worked out. His other side where he had a leg his gluteus medius was huge it made it look like he gave birth to half of a baby on one side.

I am quite sure it is this muscle that gives the hips the wide appearance and for a lot of us we unfortunately have it developed just like some people naturally have developed calves or other muscle; is there any way to feasibly atrophy this muscle in a non-dangerous way in a quest for more smaller hips?
stop walking and get on a wheel chair to atrophy glutes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and WojakAI