The GOD of Jaw, Chin, and CHEEK implants. 😇

Jade

Jade

Banned
Your JAW, CHIN, and CHEEK implants are GOD. Maybe? 🤷‍♂️

What is UHMWPE?
I don't know; I am not a chemist or a doctor. I am a sales rep and patient liaison who makes commissions from hospitals and doctors - I AM NOT A DOCTOR.

I know UHMWPE is FDA-approved, and thousands of surgeons have been using it successfully for decades on REAL surgeries. Surgeries that make facial implants look like pancakes.

What is PEEK?
I don't know; I am not a chemist or a doctor. I am a sales rep and patient liaison who makes commissions from hospitals and doctors - I AM NOT A DOCTOR.

I know PEEK is FDA-approved, and thousands of surgeons have used it successfully in many surgeries.

What is a good design?
Whatever makes you look good, but primarily, whatever YOU feel is good.

Only idiots believe what a good design is without seeing the person getting the actual implants.

Should you trust me?
No. I am not a doctor. Are you even aware of the website you are reading this in? This is Looksmax, for god's sake!!

I do not tell you or your doctor what to do; I only suggest to you what implants look better, and I surely ONLY recommend to doctors what looks suit their patients better.

You and your doctor alone have the final say on anything you do.

I am a consultant.
I am a sales rep and patient liaison who makes commissions from hospitals and doctors - I AM NOT A DOCTOR.

I suggest that you have fun designing your implants and have more fun with the guys or girls who won't be able to keep their hands off you after you work with me.

I don't mean to sound like a butthole, but I do love the guys and gals I work with, and I enjoy seeing how they become happier in everything they do. 💪

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and FreakkForLife
Your JAW, CHIN, and CHEEK implants are GOD. Maybe? 🤷‍♂️

What is UHMWPE?

I know UHMWPE is FDA-approved, and thousands of surgeons have been using it successfully for decades on REAL surgeries. Surgeries that make facial implants look like pancakes.

What is PEEK?

I know PEEK is FDA-approved, and thousands of surgeons have used it successfully in many surgeries.

What is a good design?
Whatever makes you look good, but primarily, whatever YOU feel is good.

Only idiots believe what a good design is without seeing the person getting the actual implants.

Should you trust me?
No. I am not a doctor. Are you even aware of the website you are reading in? This is Looksmax, for god's sake!!

I do not tell you or your doctor what to do; I only suggest to you what implants look better, and I surely ONLY recommend to doctors what looks suit their patients better.

You and your doctor alone have the final say on anything you do.

I am a consultant.
I am a sales rep and patient liaison who makes commissions from hospitals and doctors - I AM NOT A DOCTOR.

I suggest that you have fun designing your implants and have more fun with the guys or girls who won't be able to keep their hands off you after you work with me.

I don't mean to sound like a butthole, but I do love the guys and gals I work with, and I enjoy seeing how they become happier in everything they do. 💪
I see why bro,someone's made a thread on u,so maybe it fits right to reply in this way:feelscry:

• Love it
Reactions: Jade
Over for jadecels

• Love it
Reactions: Jade
successfully for decades on REAL surgeries
And whether the patients are satisfied with their results and don't end up like bloated Bogdanofs... Lying dog

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
And whether the patients are satisfied with their results and don't end up like bloated Bogdanofs... Lying dog
Someone must have botched you real bad because you are so hurt you can't live without me.

I have nothing for you.

Try to move on and love yourself. It will do you good. ✝ Christian - chad

• +1
Reactions: Prince charming