the godly power of mewing {pics included}

Ye, probably only matters if levels are below RDI or something
like i said diet plays a large role when I started mewing, I started eating cartilage of chicken bones basically consumed tons of meat, if my family would take me to buffets all I would eat is steaks , if i was hungry i would eat almonds, walnuts as a snack , i basically switched to a primal caveman diet :ROFLMAO:, keep in mind that i didn't lose or gain any weight solely to prove i did not lose any bodyfat

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and volcelfatcel
ive been mewing for 2 years now and NO im not redpilled , i went from a recessed cuck to having a legitamate jaw keep in mind that i was at the same body fat levels before and after pics i havent lost any weight i still weigh the same
View attachment 1244545 after mewing View attachment 1244549 before mewing

after this jaw transformation for once people viewed me as an authoritative figure you could feel the dominance exuberate out of my jaw , from the guy being picked last at group work in school to becoming the group leader mewing is real and to all the skeptics here is a vid for you boyos ;)

RESULTS
before mewing measurements {ratios}
chin to philtrum- 2.1
bigonal width - 84%
es ratio - 0.48
midface ratio - 1.00
fwhr-1.86

After mewing results
chin to philtrum- 3.8
bigonal width - 93-95%
es ratio-0.50
midface ratio-1.05
fwhr-1.89-1.90
all these ratio measurements were done by calipers and a ruler
I just need to cut weight to achieve the zygos aesthetic once i will complete that then i will post it
My homage goes the our Lord @Salludon
View attachment 1244560

u’ve seen my pics should I do that??