The good girl illusion

TheLastLaugh

TheLastLaugh

No good deed goes unpunished by women
The whole idea of a good woman is associated with low bodycount and loyalty.

Its automatically assumed that a 28 yr old woman who's had a 3, 4 & 5 year relationship is so much better than a woman of the same age who's had 12 ONS and no LTRs. However, you're comparing 12 yrs of near daily creampies in the former example to a tiny fraction of actual sex in the latter. Past a certain amount of time in a LTR the connection truly becomes lifelong as that woman will keep tabs on the guy forever and he will easily be able to circle back in the future, where as a ONS can easily be long forgotten. In these two scenarios I'd argue its the "good girl" who's far more ran through.

At the end of a relationship women immediately start fucking the next guy, but for some reason they get a moral pass for dumping instead of cheating. Tell me, what difference does it actually make if your girlfriend dumps you hours before fucking a new guy versus dumping you the following day after admitting what she did? I can assure you that on the receiving end it would make little to no difference in how you feel, yet for some reason one is considered wrong while the other is the right thing to do. Seeing moral loopholes like this should make you realize what a scam morality actually is.

Hypothetically speaking, even if a woman is truly good intentioned and only desires to have sex in an LTR she'll inevitably accumulate flings throughout the years because there are simply so many guys that won't give her the relationship she desires, even if it seemed that way in the beginning.

I always laugh hearing redpillers talk about finding a good woman, as if they can find a good middle aged woman by being a good judge of character and going off some number they're told. In fact, I know that when any man starts talking about a good woman he doesn't actually understand women at all. Nothing beats youth and true inexperience. This is why I always say that you should focus on age instead of bodycount. By a certain age (23 max) they're all ruined.

@6ft4

• +1
Reactions: laaltin, sexy, glaruz and 9 others

i hate this girl all she does is ride tate's dick

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen
You’re both retarded and dumb

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
good points
I was hanging with a foid one night and didnt get the slay there and then but I had her contact info and before leaving she asked me to text her tomorrow
She had told me she was just recently out of a relationship so she may have been looking for a rebound fuck but upon reflecting on the thought that she has probably just come off the back of being creampied weekly for months.
I felt disgusted by the thought of texting her and giving her an opportunity to ghost or flake on me.
It feels pretty repulsive to me fucking a girl who's just out of a long term relationship, especially if it was with some subhuman as it usually is.
Brb she's now applying casual sex levels of looks standards and flakiness with me, but she was giving some subhuman the chance to creampie her any time he wanted multple times per week for years

• +1
Reactions: TheLastLaugh and Chadeep
good points
I was hanging with a foid one night and didnt get the slay there and then but I had her contact info and before leaving she asked me to text her tomorrow
She had told me she was just recently out of a relationship so she may have been looking for a rebound fuck but upon reflecting on the thought that she has probably just come off the back of being creampied weekly for months.
I felt disgusted by the thought of texting her and giving her an opportunity to ghost or flake on me.
It feels pretty repulsive to me fucking a girl who's just out of a long term relationship, especially if it was with some subhuman as it usually is.
Brb she's now applying casual sex levels of looks standards and flakiness with me, but she was giving some subhuman the chance to creampie her any time he wanted multple times per week for years
Bruh don't make me leak your face cage you haven't slain shit

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Clown Show, cannotbeasked and Chadeep
good points
brutal innit

The whole idea of a good woman is associated with low bodycount and loyalty.

Its automatically assumed that a 28 yr old woman who's had a 3, 4 & 5 year relationship is so much better than a woman of the same age who's had 12 ONS and no LTRs. However, you're comparing 12 yrs of near daily creampies in the former example to a tiny fraction of actual sex in the latter. Past a certain amount of time in a LTR the connection truly becomes lifelong as that woman will keep tabs on the guy forever and he will easily be able to circle back in the future, where as a ONS can easily be long forgotten. In these two scenarios I'd argue its the "good girl" who's far more ran through.

At the end of a relationship women immediately start fucking the next guy, but for some reason they get a moral pass for dumping instead of cheating. Tell me, what difference does it actually make if your girlfriend dumps you hours before fucking a new guy versus dumping you the following day after admitting what she did? I can assure you that on the receiving end it would make little to no difference in how you feel, yet for some reason one is considered wrong while the other is the right thing to do. Seeing moral loopholes like this should make you realize what a scam morality actually is.

Hypothetically speaking, even if a woman is truly good intentioned and only desires to have sex in an LTR she'll inevitably accumulate flings throughout the years because there are simply so many guys that won't give her the relationship she desires, even if it seemed that way in the beginning.

I always laugh hearing redpillers talk about finding a good woman, as if they can find a good middle aged woman by being a good judge of character and going off some number they're told. In fact, I know that when any man starts talking about a good woman he doesn't actually understand women at all. Nothing beats youth and true inexperience. This is why I always say that you should focus on age instead of bodycount. By a certain age (23 max) they're all ruined.

@6ft4

View attachment 3087257
they get a moral pass for dumping instead of cheating because at least she got the BALLS to tell you the thruth instead of lying to you and hiding it from u and then tell you the full story at the end. Sometimes being an accountable person for what u do even if what u are doing is wrong its a very positive trait, im a very shitty person in life too but i just admit it and yeah i get a pass too

Women are ruined at 19-20 imo. Possibly even younger

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show