based

• Love it
Reactions: Napoleon de Geso and Debetro
WELCOME
iu

IMG 0069

• Love it
Reactions: Napoleon de Geso
I'm an Oldcel, as in I turn 40 in a month, I stopped using the term "Incel" to identify as about a year ago (though I still use the term to tag alot of my tweets with and in conversation) mainly because the word has now become kryptonite with all the younger Incels and edgelords who post shit like this as well as all the mass shootings etc.Meaning the word as I knew it has long ago ceased to mean what it originally set out to mean, which was simply desiring sex and a romantic relationship with a female but being unable to attain this through any means with which I've tried. Also being 5'3 and below average looking, as well as being a 25 year chronic alcoholic and spending many years street homeless (2014-2019) played a major part.

I was a day 1 member of that forum and it actually helped me alot in terms of finding ironic humour in my bleak, rock bottom existence, (not just being sexless but being homeless and in and out of hospital multiple times due to drink-related antics etc) as well as providing a sense of brotherhood and camaraderie. But I found sometime around mid 2020 it seemed to just get really overpopulated with Youngcels who were 20+ years younger than me, in many cases still at school, and the "problems" they were raging about were absolutely unrelatable to a middle-aged bozo like myself lol, and this pedo shit, whilst it always existed in a small way with a handful of members from day 1 which I chose to never interact with those members or reply to those posts, it just seemed like every few posts was about some kinda shit like this or worse, which really led me to question whether I wanted to share a space with members who posted this crap.

I first left in 2020, and then returned a year later though was in no way as active as after a year away it just didn't hold the same "pizazz" for me, and these kinda posts were still prevalent. I left again a few months ago, I hadn't been active for ages anyway, because most of the members I originally used to interact with were either banned or just didn't post anymore for whatever reason and sharing a forum with a load of mainly schoolkids or guys in their early 20's just didn't do much for me lol. I still have members on there who I get on with, last I checked some of the "staff" were members I got on well with and still am friendly with whenever we cross paths on Twitter (where I tend to spend most of my time), but the Twitter setting is better for me. I find it a more open space, whilst I can still rant about my lacklustre existence and shitpost my low-grade, Blackpilled memes for lol's, I can also interact about other topics every now and then with people with a different point of view which I find more stimulating.

I actually don't like this "IncelTear," sub or what goes on here tbh, but rather that get into a bunfight it's easier to co-exist lol. If I had a point I've lost sight of it with this rambling, I think it was just to say that I HATE this pedo crap and it's stuff like this which gives all an already marginalised group of men (including the decent men who just have a non-existent love life, much to their chagrin) an even worse name and reputation than they already have. The staff really need to have a zero-tolerance policy towards this shit on there, I fail to see why they don't, it was always a sore point for me (I was vocal about it) and still is. No forum is perfect, I get that, but that shouldn't be used as a counter-point when someone raises an issue about this kind of content. Other forums aren't the staff's concern, the forum they moderate and run IS. I don't like to fall out with people, especially guys I got/get on with, so it was easier to walk away and remain friends than stay on there and fall out over this kind of thing. A forum doesn't mean THAT much to me lol. Plus walking away is in my nature, I hate fighting, even online lol.

Rant over lol.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: cutie_pie and incel194012940
I'm an Oldcel, as in I turn 40 in a month, I stopped using the term "Incel" to identify as about a year ago (though I still use the term to tag alot of my tweets with and in conversation) mainly because the word has now become kryptonite with all the younger Incels and edgelords who post shit like this as well as all the mass shootings etc.Meaning the word as I knew it has long ago ceased to mean what it originally set out to mean, which was simply desiring sex and a romantic relationship with a female but being unable to attain this through any means with which I've tried. Also being 5'3 and below average looking, as well as being a 25 year chronic alcoholic and spending many years street homeless (2014-2019) played a major part.

I was a day 1 member of that forum and it actually helped me alot in terms of finding ironic humour in my bleak, rock bottom existence, (not just being sexless but being homeless and in and out of hospital multiple times due to drink-related antics etc) as well as providing a sense of brotherhood and camaraderie. But I found sometime around mid 2020 it seemed to just get really overpopulated with Youngcels who were 20+ years younger than me, in many cases still at school, and the "problems" they were raging about were absolutely unrelatable to a middle-aged bozo like myself lol, and this pedo shit, whilst it always existed in a small way with a handful of members from day 1 which I chose to never interact with those members or reply to those posts, it just seemed like every few posts was about some kinda shit like this or worse, which really led me to question whether I wanted to share a space with members who posted this crap.

I first left in 2020, and then returned a year later though was in no way as active as after a year away it just didn't hold the same "pizazz" for me, and these kinda posts were still prevalent. I left again a few months ago, I hadn't been active for ages anyway, because most of the members I originally used to interact with were either banned or just didn't post anymore for whatever reason and sharing a forum with a load of mainly schoolkids or guys in their early 20's just didn't do much for me lol. I still have members on there who I get on with, last I checked some of the "staff" were members I got on well with and still am friendly with whenever we cross paths on Twitter (where I tend to spend most of my time), but the Twitter setting is better for me. I find it a more open space, whilst I can still rant about my lacklustre existence and shitpost my low-grade, Blackpilled memes for lol's, I can also interact about other topics every now and then with people with a different point of view which I find more stimulating.

I actually don't like this "IncelTear," sub or what goes on here tbh, but rather that get into a bunfight it's easier to co-exist lol. If I had a point I've lost sight of it with this rambling, I think it was just to say that I HATE this pedo crap and it's stuff like this which gives all an already marginalised group of men (including the decent men who just have a non-existent love life, much to their chagrin) an even worse name and reputation than they already have. The staff really need to have a zero-tolerance policy towards this shit on there, I fail to see why they don't, it was always a sore point for me (I was vocal about it) and still is. No forum is perfect, I get that, but that shouldn't be used as a counter-point when someone raises an issue about this kind of content. Other forums aren't the staff's concern, the forum they moderate and run IS. I don't like to fall out with people, especially guys I got/get on with, so it was easier to walk away and remain friends than stay on there and fall out over this kind of thing. A forum doesn't mean THAT much to me lol. Plus walking away is in my nature, I hate fighting, even online lol.

Rant over lol.

• So Sad

Rant over lol.
This is actually a perspective that is new to me. When I hear the term incel, I’m haunted by men who see women as objects of sexual pleasure, rather than human beings. Men who are enraged when an act of kindness isn’t repayed with sex, and are utterly outraged by the opinions and perspectives that women have. The type of man who believes woman are to service a man, despite the blatant stupidity of such a concept. It’s interesting to see a person who doesn’t seem to have these views (correct me if I’m wrong), and still identified with such a widely derogative term. Though it’s obvious enough not to state, women are not the reason incels are celibate. It is not anyone’s fault. A dry spell is a dry spell, and a woman owes no one her body. No one deserves sex, and it is predatory to believe such a ridiculous thought. Despite this fact, incels don’t often agree with this thought process. I really hope you do. Celibate or otherwise, there is an expectation to be a good person. A non-oppressive person. Despite that, as you mentioned, people tend to be aggressively horrid- especially in certain circles such as those.

So, involuntarily celibate or not, I’m glad you find disgust in pedophilia, and i hope you continue to be vocal against it. Additionally, though you did not state it explicitly, I dearly hope that the misogynistic trends that rampage through similar groups are not expressed by you. Communities revolving around incels certainly need to see people as human beings- whether they be women, children, or young women specifically- rather than sex toys. Because that’s fucking disgusting. It’s disgusting that I even have to say that.

In short, keep being vocal for the women and children that are suffering under the foot of assholes.

Rant over lol.
This is actually a perspective that is new to me. When I hear the term incel, I’m haunted by men who see women as objects of sexual pleasure, rather than human beings. Men who are enraged when an act of kindness isn’t repayed with sex, and are utterly outraged by the opinions and perspectives that women have. The type of man who believes woman are to service a man, despite the blatant stupidity of such a concept. It’s interesting to see a person who doesn’t seem to have these views (correct me if I’m wrong), and still identified with such a widely derogative term. Though it’s obvious enough not to state, women are not the reason incels are celibate. It is not anyone’s fault. A dry spell is a dry spell, and a woman owes no one her body. No one deserves sex, and it is predatory to believe such a ridiculous thought. Despite this fact, incels don’t often agree with this thought process. I really hope you do. Celibate or otherwise, there is an expectation to be a good person. A non-oppressive person. Despite that, as you mentioned, people tend to be aggressively horrid- especially in certain circles such as those.

So, involuntarily celibate or not, I’m glad you find disgust in pedophilia, and i hope you continue to be vocal against it. Additionally, though you did not state it explicitly, I dearly hope that the misogynistic trends that rampage through similar groups are not expressed by you. Communities revolving around incels certainly need to see people as human beings- whether they be women, children, or young women specifically- rather than sex toys. Because that’s fucking disgusting. It’s disgusting that I even have to say that.

In short, keep being vocal for the women and children that are suffering under the foot of assholes.

• +1
Another member of this trend
8CF2000D 8B6D 4280 847A 4630DB77C475