The Great Reset : A Roadmap

Kinda. What do you mean by humanity? Because the Great Reset will be good for humanity objectively.

That decade was a perfect balance of old & new.
It applies to everything, from social interaction, technology, food, travel, etc...

Also, I disagree with your statement.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
What a lie. Didn't read most of it because it's all some coping alt right incel but there's a big lie:

mRNA is a copy of a DNA, if any of you fucking basement dwellers were following classes yall would know that mRNA will never be able to alter DNA as it's only a copy of it, the mRNA is just a little one stranded copy. The vaccine uses mRNA because it teach the cell how to make a protein that triggers an immune response specific to the virus. There's no way mRNA will alter your DNA, it's so fragile that it can't combine with our DNA in the first place to change our genetic code

The vaccine is fucking safe, inb4 any autistos show me some side effects, the people who took it in the first place had a bad reaction to the vaccine, it happens so many times that people had bad reactions / side effects to vaccines, that's why you need to check yourself before taking it.

• +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete and hebbewem
Also, I disagree with your statement.
I'll explain. Obviously, it won't be good for us. But, read 4 and 7 in the original post.

Actually, please elaborate on how they would do this. :forcedsmile:
Poison food and water and create a new dieses and blame it on covid ir an other diesel but i dont know
Your points are so ridiculous that it's a waste of time to address them. You are moving the goalposts so you don't have to admit you were wrong. Ur a brainlet who thinks he is smart.

I don’t know what the elites will do to remedy these problems. I've just been presenting possible solutions because you keep forcing me into these positions. From now on, say something smart or I won't respond.
Buddy your views are retarded. Saying black and remaining white miltary will join forces with the elites is a retarded assumtion because goverment have show not to be trustworth so they will slaughter the elites

Poison food and water and create a new dieses and blame it on covid ir an other diesel but i dont know

Buddy your views are retarded. Saying black and remaining white miltary will join forces with the elites is a retarded assumtion because goverment have show not to be trustworth so they will slaughter the elites
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:Nigga shut up
Nah, for once use your brain and actually describe in detail

What a lie. Didn't read most of it because it's all some coping alt right incel but there's a big lie:

mRNA is a copy of a DNA, if any of you fucking basement dwellers were following classes yall would know that mRNA will never be able to alter DNA as it's only a copy of it, the mRNA is just a little one stranded copy. The vaccine uses mRNA because it teach the cell how to make a protein that triggers an immune response specific to the virus. There's no way mRNA will alter your DNA, it's so fragile that it can't combine with our DNA in the first place to change our genetic code

The vaccine is fucking safe, inb4 any autistos show me some side effects, the people who took it in the first place had a bad reaction to the vaccine, it happens so many times that people had bad reactions / side effects to vaccines, that's why you need to check yourself before taking it.
I hope your trolling

I'll explain. Obviously, it won't be good for us. But, read 4 and 7 in the original post.

Trust me I've read it twice already, nothing is going to change my mind.
You're talking about Earth, I'm talking about humanity.
Even though earth encompasses humanity, this solution is the seed of pure chaos.
Chaos usually wins, that's how it has always been.

• +1
Reactions: This User Mogs You
Why do people who don't understand science say this kind of thing? Definitely compensating

Yes, your DNA copies the mRNA. So the mRNA is literally changing your DNA. You could have literally got that from your own post. :lul:

Why do people who don't understand science say this kind of thing? Definitely compensating

Yes, your DNA copies the mRNA. So the mRNA is literally changing your DNA. You could have literally got that from your own post. :lul:
No it don’t jfl. Did you go to school? It can’t alter your DNA. At this point just tell other basement dwellers that they should believe you rather than objective science. Don’t make me google if mRNA alters DNA jfl

Trust me I've read it twice already, nothing is going to change my mind.
You're talking about Earth, I'm talking about humanity.
Even though earth encompasses humanity, this solution is the seed of pure chaos.
Chaos usually wins, that's how it has always been.
This doesn't matter anyways. All that matters is making sure that we survive the coming storm.

But don't you think the elites would have already thought about this before putting it into action? And don't you think they want human civilization as a whole to succeed?

This doesn't matter anyways. All that matters is making sure that we survive the coming storm.

But don't you think the elites would have already thought about this before putting it into action? And don't you think they want human civilization as a whole to succeed?

What do you mean? They want chaos.
It's the goal. A chaos only they can control.

Great reset is a schizo boomer meme

the world economic forum just want a “ethical, environmentally friendly form of capitalism” (I doubt it will work)

And there’s no depopulation agenda, if anything they want a MORE people to be consumer debt slaves.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TDriver, AlexBrown84, RoundHouse and 1 other person
Don’t make me google if mRNA alters DNA jfl
:lul: What, Snopes fact checkers?
No it don’t jfl. Did you go to school?
"No it don't" "Did you go to school" Nigga???
It can’t alter your DNA.
Ok, let me repeat. The DNA copies the mRNA from the vax. The DNA changes to copy the mRNA from the vax. Therefore the DNA changes because of the mRNA.

I can't fault u for coping after taking the vax, but don't spread lies thx(y)

If you've taken the vaccine, you are basically already dead, so enjoy life while you can

Took it just so i could go to the gym, couldn't care less if i die within 5 years, thatd be 21 years and 9 months too late​

• +1

the world economic forum just want a “ethical, environmentally friendly form of capitalism” (I doubt it will work)

And there’s no depopulation agenda, if anything they want a MORE people to be consumer debt slaves.
Read 4 u crusty loser. U would get bullied to death in the 1990s.

Took it just so i could go to the gym, couldn't care less if i die within 5 years, thatd be 21 years and 9 months too late​

Absolutely respect this viewpoint. I just want people to be aware of the truth rather than lying to themselves.

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
Read 4 u crusty loser. U would get bullied to death in the 1990s.
I read it all and I’m caging at your boomer mental retardation. In a years time nothing will happen and you will look like an even bigger retard.

Go back to facebook you disgusting insentient subhuman faggot

Gonna pick this apart
Why would people who want our society to fundamentally change want everything to stay the same in perpetuity
That is literally the great reset.

I read it all and I’m caging at your boomer mental retardation. In a years time nothing will happen and you will look like an even bigger retard.

Go back to facebook you disgusting insentient subhuman faggot
Many things will happen in a years time

:lul: What, Snopes fact checkers?

"No it don't" "Did you go to school" Nigga???

Ok, let me repeat. The DNA copies the mRNA from the vax. The DNA changes to copy the mRNA from the vax. Therefore the DNA changes because of the mRNA.

I can't fault u for coping after taking the vax, but don't spread lies thx(y)
Dude I couldn’t care less about snopes fact checkers or whatever biased leftist fact checkers there is. I couldn’t care less about the rest of your thread too cause it’s your average NPC elitism theory. But don’t come in here lie about basic science. mRNA do not change your DNA. U saying it does just makes u look dumb dude

Gonna pick this apart

Why would people who want our society to fundamentally change want everything to stay the same in perpetuity

That is literally the great reset.
In great societal change, elites get replaced. If anything the elites want stability, so that there power is stable.

the population will go UP, not down.

Ye, so there’s no grand conspiracy theory of “muh evil elites”. They are just a bunch of retards who will try and fail to make capitalism more ethical.
@WannabeJock

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 15338
Ye, so there’s no grand conspiracy theory of “muh evil elites”. They are just a bunch of retards who will try and fail to make capitalism more ethical.
@WannabeJock
FUCKING THIS they are all materialists subhumans thats it they are not 200 iq villains

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Read the entire thing

• +1
"4.2.2. A disproportionate amount of carbon emissions are from White countries and corporations."
Carbon emissions are another meme, if anything, higher atmospheric CO2 will increase agricultural output and little more.
If all the vaccinated died it would probably be for the better.

• +1
In great societal change, elites get replaced. If anything the elites want stability, so that there power is stable.

the population will go UP, not down.

@WannabeJock
FUCKING THIS they are all materialists subhumans thats it they are not 200 iq villains
Jesus, you guys are so retarded. Dumb and dumber over here.

If you wanna make the elites like yourselves so they are easier to understand, that's fine. Just don't get the vax. Or do, i don’t care.

Jesus, you guys are so retarded. Dumb and dumber over here.

If you wanna make the elites like yourselves so they are easier to understand, that's fine. Just don't get the vax. Or do, i don’t care.
I got the vaxx and nothing will happen schizo you retards give right wing a bad name

• JFL
I got the vaxx and nothing will happen schizo you retards give right wing a bad name
You will die. I said this before, I don't fault you guys for coping. You and @n0rthface probably got the vax before people started saying it was bad, right?

"4.2.2. A disproportionate amount of carbon emissions are from White countries and corporations."
Carbon emissions are another meme, if anything, higher atmospheric CO2 will increase agricultural output and little more.
If all the vaccinated died it would probably be for the better.
Listen, I'm just reading statistics here. Who knows why they want to kill us? They just want to kill us. I'm just trying to make it make a little sense.

god damnit i wish i got to live up my teen years i completely wasted my time on this earth :feelswhy:

well atleast i’ll get to see everyone else suffer with me if this is all true

• +1
I like how you can just skip over Israel being almost fully vaccinated and still proceed with this grand NWO wipeout conspiracy without involving the jews. It seems like all those batshit conspiracies build their tenants around the jewery just for laughs JFL
You know you can swap a batch of poison for foreskin juice in a second. It's not like more elaborate scams aren't happening everyday in front of your eyes, idiot...

• +1
god damnit i wish i got to live up my teen years i completely wasted my time on this earth :feelswhy:

well atleast i’ll get to see everyone else suffer with me if this is all true
Still got a good couple years left before it really kicks in

You will die. I said this before, I don't fault you guys for coping. You and @n0rthface probably got the vax before people started saying it was bad, right?
I haven’t gotten the vax, I just don’t believe it’s gonna kill me. I’ve seen no solid proof that it’s apart of a “depopulation agenda”.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and This User Mogs You
What do you mean? They want chaos.
It's the goal. A chaos only they can control.
"You, what do you own the world?
How do you own disorder, disorder?"

Tinfoil hat tier content. Suck my Jewish cock and balls.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and RoundHouse
I haven’t gotten the vax
Don't take it.
I’ve seen no solid proof that it’s apart of a “depopulation agenda”.
You will. For now, the many doctors saying it's a scam can be your proof. And how the governments are mandating it desperately before people start dropping.

Desperately, or quickly. Anti-vaxxers were probably accounted for beyond even their current numbers in the planning of this event.

I don't believe in anything you wrote, but I still refuse to vax because I don't need it

I don't believe in anything you wrote, but I still refuse to vax because I don't need it
Doesn't matter anyway. Just dont take iy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
Doesn't matter anyway. Just dont take it

OP is faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

show nose

• +1
Cringe + you are diluting the JQ with boomer schizo memes.
Go to hell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, metagross and This User Mogs You