The Great Reset : A Roadmap

OP is faggot.
Listen u depressed emo faggot. I've just typed out what u have been bullied for saying on this forum for years and more than half of people agreed. What does that say about u? NO ONE LIKES U :lul::lul::lul::lul:

If you've taken the vaccine, you are basically already dead, so enjoy life while you can
They'll force the vaccinations. There'll be 2 different vaccines, voluntary ones that make little difference, and the vaccines that are given to the doubters and unloyals, which will cause inevitable death. You're a fool if you think they'll kill all the loyal sheeps and leave all the radicals with them to hunt them down.

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse and hebbewem
You're seriously misusing "cope" right now. You are probably vaxxed and this is your own cope. How could I be coping when I am unvaxxed? Whether the vax is deadly or not does not affect me.
He’s a fuckin straight moron. Ignore

• +1
Reactions: This User Mogs You
They'll force the vaccinations. There'll be 2 different vaccines, voluntary ones that make little difference, and the vaccines that are given to the doubters and unloyals, which will cause inevitable death. You're a fool if you think they'll kill all the loyal sheeps and leave all the radicals with them to hunt them down.
They want everyone dead muh loyalty lmfao log out

• +1
Listen bro, I'm sorry you got the vax. You seem like a cool guy. But this makes no sense.
The majority of the white population is loyal.

They want to kill a majority of the white population.

See 4, 6, 7. In fact, read the whole post again.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
  • JFL
Fuck you, if I turn into a zombie, I'll come knocking on your door:ogre:
Nigga there's a good chance I'm wrong. I definitely hope I am. Just dont get any more vaxxes.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Who's going to protect them from insurgents if they just keep killing people? They'll hunt Klaus down unless there's collaborators to protect his ass.

• Hmm...
Who's going to protect them from insurgents if they just keep killing people? They'll hunt Klaus down unless there's collaborators to protect his ass.
They will replace klaus with some other clown. He’s just a front man after all.

Military gets the saline, robots, nonwhite forces (6)

We'll be forced to live in this shit forever because of schizos like you
Nope. It's because of your government and not This User Mogs You.
Your government is putting restrictions on you because they want to, not because people like @This User Mogs You is unvaccinated

• +1
Nope. It's because of your government and not This User Mogs You.
Your government is putting restrictions on you because they want to, not because people like @This User Mogs You is unvaccinated
You vaxxed?

• JFL
pDNSf35.png

They are up there but I think they answer to a even higher power
This is why I didn't include the Jews in my answer and just skimmed the WEF in point 5.

There's no solid evidence and you can make all these unfounded claims and they can all technically be true.

Does it even matter who rules the world? We just need to survive what will happen next

• +1
They are up there but I think they answer to a even higher power
Nonsense. They literally created modern state of Israel and owned Bank of England, own part of FED. They hold all the strings.

Nonsense. They literally created modern state of Israel and owned Bank of England, own part of FED. They hold all the strings.
PART of the fed. It’s not only them it’s a network of families

You vaxxed?
Yeah, I am. I don't think it will kill me. But if it does, then whatever. Most anti-vaxxers seem like nice people.

I also know that everything (the restrictions, mask mandates, etc, etc.) is 100% to blame on the government and NOT the unvaccinated. No unvaccinated ever called for a mask mandate. No Anti-vaxx protest ever demanded to shut something down - quite the opposite. So I don't blame the unvaccinated for something that the government does.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and This User Mogs You
Gonna address ur old posts now
The loyalty stuff is a cope. There are multiple reasons why it couldn't possibly be true : Occams razor, the fact the vast majority of the white population is loyal, the fact that no proponent has described how it would actually work.

But I don't blame them for coping, I would too.
He’s a fuckin straight moron. Ignore
I think he's a troll.

• +1
Yeah, I am. I don't think it will kill me. But if it does, then whatever. Most anti-vaxxers seem like nice people.

I also know that everything (the restrictions, mask mandates, etc, etc.) is 100% to blame on the government and NOT the unvaccinated. No unvaccinated ever called for a mask mandate. No Anti-vaxx protest ever demanded to shut something down - quite the opposite. So I don't blame the unvaccinated for something that the government does.
Read my full post

I think the elite hoped for more from the Corona Virus. They want to reduce humanity even further, which is why more and more new variants are coming. They will continue to decimate humanity until they reach their desired number.

• +1
I think the elite hoped for more from the Corona Virus. They want to reduce humanity even further, which is why more and more new variants are coming. They will continue to decimate humanity until they reach their desired number.
I think there will be another lockdown in the coming months. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But I don't think I'll be wrong.

• +1
@Witheredly90

Why did OP get banned?