The guy she chose over me

He's latino retard
I’m Hispanic lol he passes as sand more than latino. At least in the 2nd pic all the sandniggers I’ve seen online had the same look. Curly hair is def big amongst Hispanics but the dj Khaled build, the arab tier facial hair, the round ass head, etc stuff points to sand pheno. Some Hispanics have sand pheno due to Lebanese immigrants in the Caribbean and South America thought. Dominican president is Lebanese in origin or half Lebanese

@yandex99

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and antony 726
Boo hoo nigga.
DNR
Just forget the subhuman obese manlet she dates and hop on HGH while you're still 15

• JFL
  • +1
I’m Hispanic lol he passes as sand more than latino.
cope.
At least in the 2nd pic all the sandniggers I’ve seen online had the same look. Curly hair is def big amongst Hispanics but the dj Khaled build, the arab tier facial hair, the round ass head, etc stuff points to sand pheno. Some Hispanics have sand pheno due to Lebanese immigrants in the Caribbean and South America thought. Dominican president is Lebanese in origin or half Lebanese

@yandex99
Why are you rejecting your kind? Also come up with a better insult retard :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
cope.

Why are you rejecting your kind? Also come up with a better insult retard :lul::lul:
How am I rejecting him? Retard you live in the UK the fuck you’ve never seen a Latino in real life. It’s legit equivalent to some polish dude like St.Tiktokcel sperging about us, a group of people he’s never once seen in person.

You’re not around us bud I think I know what I’m talking about because I’m Hispanic and live around em. :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
How am I rejecting him? Retard you live in the UK the fuck you’ve never seen a Latino in real life. It’s legit equivalent to some polish dude like St.Tiktokcel sperging about us, a group of people he’s never once seen in person.

You’re not around us bud I think I know what I’m talking about because I’m Hispanic and live around em. :ROFLMAO:
I'm not from the uk you retarded 3rd world shithole spicnigger

I've seen countless hispanics and he looks like one, quit coping

• JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin and Suns9999
I'm not from the uk you retarded 3rd world shithole spicnigger
I live in the us dumbass. Also I swear you’ve mentioned being in the uk whatever idc.
I've seen countless hispanics and he looks like one, quit coping
Are you like some sandnigger or something? Maybe he looks like a sandnigger Hispanic which I said exists dumbass.

• JFL
  • JFL
Cucked by fat barely ltn beaner. Congrats

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, antony 726 and carouselenjoyer
these cuck stories are always some NT mogger ngl
jfl you expect some chad but it’s always some ntmaxxed ethnic, Sean o pry Stacy’s ex cucked him for curry passing betabuxxrr:feelswhy: NT IS LAW:bluepill::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
JFL. Makes sense anyways he looks like the son of dj Khaled so
Dj Khaled is inbred we don't claim him

He looks like konvy who is mexican hispanic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and carouselenjoyer
Dj Khaled is inbred we don't claim him

He looks like konvy who is mexican hispanic

konvy is Cuban and usually the patchy beard is not a Mexican trait it’s a Caribbean Hispanic trait. The dude is pretty pale skinned with curly hair which is a Caribbean trait but the features resembles more MENA tbh.

• JFL
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, carouselenjoyer and Jason Voorhees
Poster Cage GIF by Xbox

• JFL
Can u explain inhibs pls pls
Low inhibs don’t give a shit about what others think and do what they feel is right, it’s a dimorphic trait but tbh I sometimes feel it’s redpill cope.

• JFL
  • +1
bro shes not that bad lol
Boss up bro, this bitch left you for a ltn thug maxed nt mogger, don’t sympathize for her… but she’s kinda bad :forcedsmile:I rate her softmaxxed low MTB with body halo, her looksmatch is prob rotting here tho;)

• JFL
  • +1
Boss up bro, this bitch left you for a ltn thug maxed nt mogger, don’t sympathize for her… but she’s kinda bad :forcedsmile:I rate her softmaxxed low MTB with body halo, her looksmatch is prob rotting here tho;)
i though i was her looksmatch :feelswhy:

ik her body is good

• JFL
  • +1
i though i was her looksmatch :feelswhy:

ik her body is good
Nah you mog her psl wise, but shes foid with body halo so she has smv that can rival Chadlites:feelswhy::feelswhy: Honestly just hit her up and try to stay friends, most jbs still fw their exes anyways :blackpill: hopefully you get unblocked bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Nah you mog her psl wise, but shes foid with body halo so she has smv that can rival Chadlites:feelswhy::feelswhy: Honestly just hit her up and try to stay friends, most jbs still fw their exes anyways :blackpill: hopefully you get unblocked bhai
im 6'2 and the guy in my pfp is me she really liked my body to lol
and like she said its not always ab appearance

• JFL
  • +1
Seriously dude go beat him up. He's a thug wannabe mf so he won't snitch probably. He's fat u can beat him fs just don't forget to record so u can repfarm here.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
im 6'2 and the guy in my pfp is me she really liked my body to lol
and like she said its not always ab appearance
Shit bro I didn’t even notice, mirin so hard. Tbh just ntmaxx and slay other girls rn, ur ex will prob come around once the ltn fatcel stops being her plug for free. You should snapmax since ur a teen with frame halo tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Suns9999 and antony 726
Shit bro I didn’t even notice, mirin so hard. Tbh just ntmaxx and slay other girls rn, ur ex will prob come around once the ltn fatcel stops being her plug for free. You should snapmax since ur a teen with frame halo tbh
omg good point she told me she drink she most likely smoke to
snap chat is lowkey good to i just dont like long term yk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: carouselenjoyer and Suns9999
Happens.

My oneitis left me for this creature:-

And this is me:-

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
jfl
we wasnt dateing but she chose him

btw how long should a talking stage be ???

• JFL
  • +1
:bluepill:

• JFL
jfl
we wasnt dateing but she chose him

btw how long should a talking stage be ???
If she isn’t interested within 1 second of talking, then ur in the friend zone, dead srs bhai

• JFL
  • +1
If she isn’t interested within 1 second of talking, then ur in the friend zone, dead srs bhai
no fr how long does it usually take i think 3 week maybe cuz we have ti get to know each other

• JFL
no fr how long does it usually take i think 3 week maybe cuz we have ti get to know each other
Usually foids flirt back within minutes if you’re flirting, but when I was high inhib the talking stage would last like a week or so before I dated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Suns9999 and antony 726
tbh bro if the guy loses weight he'd mog you so hard

• JFL
Reactions: antony 726
I mean Nirvana is good. You probably listen to BTS or some cringe shit.

I’m 6’2
I’m not ugly bro lol u can see my face
I send her my face randomly in call and she start calling me gorgeous and stuff
Me and her have the same type of personality kinda
She chose him because he looks better than you
Being honest here

• JFL
Reactions: antony 726
I mean Nirvana is good. You probably listen to BTS or some cringe shit.
Bro she start talking ab skibidi toilet and jaims the rera guy

He's ugly asf

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
both ugly, now i need to see the foid, pm me her face

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa