THE GYM CONFUSION

being black I thought I should take advantage of the “bbc muscle building genetics” and grow mass

but being on the forum and consuming bp content in gen I found out that the bodybuilder physique is male gaze and women like the lean athletic type more

I think I do have the “bbc muscle building genetics” as ppl constantly comment on my muscle despite me never working out being fat asf and barely hitting the gym every once in a while.

But it’s almost always been men almost never really women. Meanwhile the women I see go for guys who are lean or skinny asf or who don’t even look like they workout at all

it feels like I would be wasting time getting muscular for the male gaze, which is why I lowkey just want to be skinny asf or barely lean plus it’s easier to maintain than “muhhh macros, muhhh hypertrophy, muhhh gym”

But at the same time I feel like I would be wasting my muscle building growth potential because “muhhh bbc” and also muscle development peaks early 20s then goes downhill so if I want to see the most development I have to start now

plus I read somewhere on the forum that working out shoulders while young actually increases the length of your clavicles which is important for frame

suggestions on if I should gymcell to the max or just try to keep the weight at a healthy level?

being black I thought I should take advantage of the “bbc muscle building genetics” and grow mass

but being on the forum and consuming bp content in gen I found out that the bodybuilder physique is male gaze and women like the lean athletic type more

I think I do have the “bbc muscle building genetics” as ppl constantly comment on my muscle despite me never working out being fat asf and barely hitting the gym every once in a while.

But it’s almost always been men almost never really women. Meanwhile the women I see go for guys who are lean or skinny asf or who don’t even look like they workout at all

it feels like I would be wasting time getting muscular for the male gaze, which is why I lowkey just want to be skinny asf or barely lean plus it’s easier to maintain than “muhhh macros, muhhh hypertrophy, muhhh gym”

But at the same time I feel like I would be wasting my muscle building growth potential because “muhhh bbc” and also muscle development peaks early 20s then goes downhill so if I want to see the most development I have to start now

plus I read somewhere on the forum that working out shoulders while young actually increases the length of your clavicles which is important for frame

suggestions on if I should gymcell to the max or just try to keep the weight at a healthy level?
Do nt sport like football and do pylometrics + whatever lifting the schcpol makes u do forsthe sport

js do calisthenics that will give u lean build