The gym is cope

shit thread kys faggot, also who wastes 4 hours a day in the gym

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and noodlelover
just did 8 hours of gym time, feeling good man

I live in a major USA city and it is VERY RARE- I'm ever bodymog outside of the actual gym. It's a fantastic halo. 1hr weightlifting, 4x a week is enough to mog. Obesity rates are sky high now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Makes body halo stock go up

Focusing solely on your physique in general is such a cope. Years ago I was chubby and I put the weight off completely. I had foids in my comment section hitting on me and girls in my dms, before I even knew about looksmaxxing or blackpill. I was confident as fuck and I did minimal at home workout to stay in shape. I had abs and good form but I wasnโ€™t ripped.

The only people who will tell you that you need to bulk and get ripped are gymcels and itโ€™s to try and make up for your subhuman genetics, the truth is girls are more focused on face and the fact that you take good care of yourself. Iโ€™m not saying sit around and be lazy, but donโ€™t waste your time with 4 hours a day in the gym if youโ€™re mid anyways.

Iโ€™ve gained weight since my lowest weight and I look pretty average now but I still get girls in my dms and comment section. Bulking is a cope and from the girls Iโ€™ve spoken to they prefer a skinny guy anyways. Your muscles wonโ€™t impress a girl as much as your genetics do.
No joke , when I was extremely lean and had ab veins I got approached by LTBs and Iโ€™m subhuman, now that Iโ€™m healthy weight I get ignored

Unless you're extremely ugly or short, there is no reality where this won't halo you hard to women and normies

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and noodlelover
If you're getting the results you want, great you can relax.

But It's not "all genetics" you can literally make a difference by focusing on what you can change, and not wasting time focusing on what you can't change.

Gym is one of many SMV maxes, and needs to balanced with other maxes for whatever your particular strategy is. If your Tinder Maxing, the other skills and SMV you combine with the gym will be very different than if your strategy is bars and clubs. Pick one strategy (There are more ways to get girls than there are stars in the universe), and put all of your effort into maxing out that one strategy.

Being a jack of all trades is going to cause you to fail both financially and romantically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back