The gym is cope

iitsnik

iitsnik

Iron
Focusing solely on your physique in general is such a cope. Years ago I was chubby and I put the weight off completely. I had foids in my comment section hitting on me and girls in my dms, before I even knew about looksmaxxing or blackpill. I was confident as fuck and I did minimal at home workout to stay in shape. I had abs and good form but I wasn’t ripped.

The only people who will tell you that you need to bulk and get ripped are gymcels and it’s to try and make up for your subhuman genetics, the truth is girls are more focused on face and the fact that you take good care of yourself. I’m not saying sit around and be lazy, but don’t waste your time with 4 hours a day in the gym if you’re mid anyways.

I’ve gained weight since my lowest weight and I look pretty average now but I still get girls in my dms and comment section. Bulking is a cope and from the girls I’ve spoken to they prefer a skinny guy anyways. Your muscles won’t impress a girl as much as your genetics do.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover, Ricky212, moreroidsmoredates and 6 others
Every girl on tinder is a gymrat nowadays bro. Gym is legit looksmax

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, charlesmog, kanderior and 11 others
Gym is just something you have to do, but I agree making it your personality is cope. Also yea bulking is the biggest cope

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, socialcel, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
Every girl on tinder is a gymrat nowadays bro. Gym is legit looksmax
Yes and no. Some people think being ripped will make up for how bad they look which is mainly what I’m talking about

I won't go to a gym knowing dang well that I'll just get mogged to oblivion

• JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo and iitsnik
Yes and no. Some people think being ripped will make up for how bad they look which is mainly what I’m talking about
true. However getting a good body is still a major looksmax. It will raise your SMV

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and iitsnik
I like working out 4 hours a day though

• +1
Reactions: iitsnik
I like working out 4 hours a day though
If you do it as a hobby or whatever thats one thing, I’m just talking about subhumans that think a good body will make up for their shit genetics

If you do it as a hobby or whatever thats one thing, I’m just talking about subhumans that think a good body will make up for their shit genetics
Gymcelling will ascend me

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and moreroidsmoredates
If you're subhuman, you should workout for your own well being and health instead of doing it to get women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, It'snotover, iitsnik and 4 others
if you arent subhuman tier gym is probably the best softmax a guy can get
its been like that since ancient greece

im most likely MTN and when im not consistently working out i get treated like the average mtn by foids, when im in shape and lifting regularly i get a much better reaction from them overall

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Ricochet, iitsnik and 1 other person
anything htn+ ascends with gym due to it being a multiplier, and even then it isnt cope because all the people even ranging from subhuman to mtn will still benefit from the gym in health and mental aspects

stop coming up with reasons to not workout lol

obviously making the gym ur personality is retarded, but thats a completely different statement than just saying gym overall is cope

stop being a fatass and workout lmao

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, socialcel, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
That's nice and all, but the gym is definitely not a cope. First, staying on low bodyfat will definitely improve how your face looks, so exercise whether it's weight lifting or cardio or boxing or whatever is important. Second, a lot of studies have shown a strong correlation between a man's bodily attractiveness and his number of sexual partners. It's undeniable at this point. In a quite a few of those studies, level of muscularity was significantly more important than height. Most women prefer a guy with a significantly above average physique, just not some very big roided gymrat.

You can make the argument that men who hit the gym consistently are generally going to be: a)more narcissistic and self centered, and b)more competitive and high T, thus more likely to do well with women or pursue more women. Or that in these studies only quantity was taken into account, and not quality, and who cares if some gym rat is porking beckies and sub5s instead of stacies. But ultimately from a biological standpoint, where sex and reproduction equals success, there is definitely some correlation.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Careful of users who keep saying that getting in shape is cope,they're basically trying to condition you into
ldaring and lessen their competition.Getting a good physique isn't just about women,if done right new
doors and opportunities will literally open up for you.It's the cheapest most practical Looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Ricochet, anthony111553 and 2 others
Also what OP is saying is water and has been said already many times before on this site.No one here has
ever disputed that Face/Genetics isn't the most important.

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter and Maalik
I love having a nice body

• +1
Reactions: Jaded, Latinolooksmaxxer and Maalik
cope
Hair, Skin and Muscle are essentially all of softmax.
i think OP is just trying too hard to be Blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
anything htn+ ascends with gym due to it being a multiplier, and even then it isnt cope because all the people even ranging from subhuman to mtn will still benefit from the gym in health and mental aspects

obviously making the gym ur personality is retarded, but thats a completely different statement than just saying gym overall is cope

its easy to make gym ur personlity by accident
out of all the softmaxxes it takes the most amount of RAM in ur brain.
your diet, protein shakes, the time and mental effort spent lifting, the soreness, the journey to the gym, getting changeed for gym etc
all of it stays at the front of a gymcel's tiny brain and ends up consuming him until he finds himself old, lonely and and bald, living in a storage container with nothing but barbell and plates like the GOAT Blaha:

Image result for jason blaha

• JFL
Reactions: Ricochet, Latinolooksmaxxer, iitsnik and 1 other person
Focusing solely on your physique in general is such a cope. Years ago I was chubby and I put the weight off completely. I had foids in my comment section hitting on me and girls in my dms, before I even knew about looksmaxxing or blackpill. I was confident as fuck and I did minimal at home workout to stay in shape. I had abs and good form but I wasn’t ripped.

The only people who will tell you that you need to bulk and get ripped are gymcels and it’s to try and make up for your subhuman genetics, the truth is girls are more focused on face and the fact that you take good care of yourself. I’m not saying sit around and be lazy, but don’t waste your time with 4 hours a day in the gym if you’re mid anyways.

I’ve gained weight since my lowest weight and I look pretty average now but I still get girls in my dms and comment section. Bulking is a cope and from the girls I’ve spoken to they prefer a skinny guy anyways. Your muscles won’t impress a girl as much as your genetics do.
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Maalik

I workout, and I agree but its complete cope if you have shit genetics

Literally kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, moreroidsmoredates and iitsnik

I wanna be jacked purely for the mog, I’m already tall so if I get jacked

• +1
Reactions: iitsnik
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and moreroidsmoredates
Gym is just something you have to do, but I agree making it your personality is cope. Also yea bulking is the biggest cope
You need to be in a calorie surplus to build muscle mass within a reasonable pace. Because this puts your body in an anabolic environment. I've tried eating at calorie maintenance for like 5 months and its like impossible to notice subtle changes in the mirror day to day. And then you have to take progress pictures regularly like an autist. Granted I'm not a total gym n00b. I started this experiment when I had like 14 months of lifting experience. If you have no experience or lost all your gains from before, you could probably make some newbie gains eating at calorie maintenance.

The right way to go about it is to cut down to a body fat % you're comfortable with. If you're skinnyfat, you're probably not going to be able to reach your target body fat % on the very first cut. If you are fat fat, you have a better chance because you can build more muscle mass eating in a calorie deficit if you have a high body fat %. Because you will be Auschwitz-maxxed like I was in fall 2022 if you cut when you have no muscle on your frame. But once you get down to a reasonable body fat %, "maingain" from there (a term Greg Doucette says). Eat like an extra 100 calories per day while you lift. Aim to gain +1lb/month. The vast majority if not all of the weight you gain will be muscle and not fat. But yeah don't eat 500 extra calories, +1lb/week. You're gonna get fat. Even +0.5lb/week is not a good idea. Especially if you're a newb who hasn't figured out what you're doing in the gym yet. Your training has to be on point when you bulk that fast.

Last edited:
your diet, protein shakes, the time and mental effort spent lifting, the soreness, the journey to the gym, getting changeed for gym etc
all of it stays at the front of a gymcel's tiny brain and ends up consuming him until he finds himself old, lonely and and bald, living in a storage container with nothing but barbell and plates like the GOAT Blaha:

I've followed some of his content. Does he fucking LIVE in a storage container? Like he sleeps in there? Not just training in there?

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik
You need to be in a calorie surplus to build muscle mass within a reasonable pace. Because this puts your body in an anabolic environment. I've tried eating at calorie maintenance for like 5 months and its like impossible to notice subtle changes in the mirror day to day. And then you have to take progress pictures regularly like an autist. Granted I'm not a total gym n00b. I started this experiment when I had like 14 months of lifting experience. If you have no experience or lost all your gains from before, you could probably make some newbie gains eating at calorie maintenance.

The right way to go about it is to cut down to a body fat % you're comfortable with. If you're skinnyfat, you're probably not going to be able to reach your target body fat % on the very first cut. If you are fat fat, you have a better chance because you can build more muscle mass eating in a calorie deficit if you have a high body fat %. Because you will be Auschwitz-maxxed like I was in fall 2022 if you cut when you have no muscle on your frame. But once you get down to a reasonable body fat %, "maingain" from there (a term Greg Doucette says). Eat like an extra 100 calories per day while you lift. Aim to gain +1lb/month. The vast majority if not all of the weight you gain will be muscle and not fat. But yeah don't eat 500 extra calories, +1lb/week. You're gonna get fat. Even +0.5lb/week is not a good idea. Especially if you're a newb who hasn't figured out what you're doing in the gym yet. Your training has to be on point when you bulk that fast.
yeah I fell for the bulking meme, went from 135 to 180 in like around a year. I ofc did gain a fuck ton of muscle considering I started with an auschwitz build, but a lot of fat too. I’ve been cutting for like 5 months now and I’m down to 162, prolly will have to lose 10 more lbs to actually get shredded. Lean bulking would have overall been more efficient

my oneitis told em that gymcels are tryhard losers so i made sure to stop lifting before meeting her

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
yeah I fell for the bulking meme, went from 135 to 180 in like around a year. I ofc did gain a fuck ton of muscle considering I started with an auschwitz build, but a lot of fat too. I’ve been cutting for like 5 months now and I’m down to 162, prolly will have to lose 10 more lbs to actually get shredded. Lean bulking would have overall been more efficient
Gaining one-third of your starting bodyweight in one year is insane. I gained +19% of my starting bodyweight in 373 days (128 lbs -> 153 lbs. So +25 lbs). And I felt that even that was too much.

Gaining one-third of your starting bodyweight in one year is insane. I gained +19% of my starting bodyweight in 373 days (128 lbs -> 153 lbs. So +25 lbs). And I felt that even that was too much.
It was prolly a little more than a year tbh and I think I started at like 140-145 actually

my oneitis told em that gymcels are tryhard losers so i made sure to stop lifting before meeting her
You’re such a pathetic loser.

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
Height and mogger frame with muscles always mogs.

it will, no wonder a grey is posting this bro dont listen to him
Layjit I’m gonna put in 8 hours a day gymcelling to greatness

• Love it
Reactions: socialcel

By that logic tho anything under htn would also be multiplier, and would have more reason to work out

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer

tbh blaha diet is probably shit hes fat af

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Maalik
idk what that is, i do my own personal mma/boxing routine workout !
JFL so you get smacked in the face as part of your Looksmaxxing routine?:feelsuhh:

Hell no.

If you're not getting anything out of the gym, you're doing it all wrong. You don't need to develop a Ronnie Coleman type physique at all in order to be fit.

Too many niggas go to the gym for the hype of being able to instantly gain muscle without developing the discipline for it. And they spend more time taking pics of the gym and doing the softest/most basic workouts ever just to say that they go to the gym. And dudes like that usually are the first to say that the gym is a waste of time.

Even if you're not fat, the gym helps a lot. It can help you go from looking like a fragile kid to an athletically built adult.

If a public gym isn't your thing, you can try buying your own equipment for a home workout.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Gym is legit. What's cope is gymcels thinking that having big bulky muscles that cater to male gaze is going to attract a lot of foids

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and kanderior