The Gym is Nothing But a Pile of Cope

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
I just came back from a personal training.

I discussed with my trainer my diet, and I said it's 1200-1400 calories a day and he told me if I want results I'm going to need 2100 calories.

Yet there's no point.

You get abs simply from having lowbody fat. The gym just makes your abs visible at a higher bodyfat then they would've been but it's all bodyfat.

Your face improves from lowbodyfat.

Lowbodyfat is far more important than the gym. So if I double my calories sure I'll get bigger, but my face will get bloated from all the carbs and calories.

It's not worth it.

Girls don't care about muscle, they care about abs and face and you can improve both from getting to as low a bodyfat as possible.

I may postpone the rest of my personal training sessions (I think I've got like 4 or 5) until after I come back from Japan or even just see if they can be refunded. This gym is a waste.

I got some tone in my arms and it makes me feel really good, my legs are also much stronger, but this whole eating to put on mass is just dumb.

Also they play the most awful western music in there.

There are also all these miserable looking westerners that make me uncomfortable.

And I find it infuriating here there are women weightlifting just so they can sit on more Chad cock.

There not there for romantic reasons such as seeking out true love as I am, they just want to be gaped by Giga-Chad cock so they go there to do some weighted squats to make there ass more solid and harder for Chad's cock (which is actually a bad thing, wtf, but they're retarded).

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, thecel, Agendum and 9 others
Lmao.

If you cut really lean with no muscle you'll look like this:
Skinny

Heck you probably wouldn't even have as much ab definition as he does, I'm pretty sure laid was doing situps at that point. Cope all you want but most girls aren't attracted to auschwitz looking physiques.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Marsiere214, ManzareK and 17 others
Lmao.

View attachment 6563

Heck you probably wouldn't even have as much ab definition as he does, I'm pretty sure laid was doing situps at that point. Cope all you want but most girls aren't attracted to auschwitz looking physiques.

I've already done the ab crunch machine many times, and I have tone in my arms and legs as I wrote in the OP.

And that's the type of body Asian girls go crazy for.

That's way better than the stupid /fit/ gym meme.

I'm pretty sure consuming protein alone makes you look good skinny without any exercise.

And I eat lots of lean chicken breast every day so I'm good.

I've already done the ab crunch machine many times, and I have tone in my arms and legs as I wrote in the OP.

And that's the type of body Asian girls go crazy for.

That's way better than the stupid /fit/ gym meme.

I'm pretty sure consuming protein alone makes you look good skinny without any exercise.

And I eat lots of lean chicken breast every day so I'm good.

200lbs lean,, 6ft+, surgerymaxxed or death

• +1
Reactions: colbycovington, androidcel and jefferson
Everything is cope tbh.

If some deride pleasure from going to the gym and working out then good on them imo.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandHFD
Lmao.

View attachment 6563

mirin dat lean face, twinks like that should just put on girly clothes and become trannys.

i dont respect twinks anymore.

mirin dat lean face, twinks like that should just put on girly clothes and become trannys.

i dont respect twinks anymore.
Twinks like that should roid up like he did. Or just be twinks.

gyms are scams. just work out at home. get a punching bag and some weights. if you own a house or live with ur parents u could make ur own little gym in your garage. using punching bags is also good for releasing rage.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
gyms are scams. just work out at home. get a punching bag and some weights. if you own a house or live with ur parents u could make ur own little gym in your garage. using punching bags is also good for releasing rage.

Push ups, sit ups are good.

Some dumb bells are good.

Gym is retarded.

and I recommended dakimakuras instead of punching bags

laying next to mine and being calmed and relaxed as a result I find more therapeutic then unleashing rage on a punching bag, as instead the rage just disappears with the dakimakura and turns to happiness and serenity

Push ups, sit ups are good.

Some dumb bells are good.

Gym is retarded.

and I recommended dakimakuras instead of punching bags

laying next to mine and being calmed and relaxed as a result I find more therapeutic then unleashing rage on a punching bag, as instead the rage just disappears with the dakimakura and turns to happiness and serenity
i'm unable to release rage through calm ways, i have to hit or destroy shit. so punching bags are good alternatives. i used to go and shoot shit with airguns as a kid. i think hitting a punching bag is a good alternative to shooting birds and random shit

Lmao.

View attachment 6563

this @Zesto u don't know the first thing about physical fitness. when u got slayers like jeff who roid and r huge, how can u argue? clearly your current physique ain't getting the job does as you're still a virgin, so maybe take the trainer's advice

>just b lean broo lmao
fucking lol at anyone who believes this. women would rather have skinnyfat than auschwitz mode

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, Deleted member 281, Silence and 1 other person
You can achieve abs from eating clean and doing at home workouts. That's what I've been doing since I started leanmaxxing and I currently have a pretty visible four pack. I would never go to the gym and become a meathead. But I probably need to go to the gym soon to build the other parts of my body so I can get Brad Pitts body from fight club.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Deleted member 470 and Zesto
when girls say they like abs it's not the skinny abs every skinyn teen has, it's this
just lol if you think girls prefer THE SAME GUY skinny over the pic i posted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, 11gaijin, Silence and 2 others
when girls say they like abs it's not the skinny abs every skinyn teen has, it's this View attachment 6564 just lol if you think girls prefer THE SAME GUY skinny over the pic i posted
my gf and i go through insta and make fun of skinny ass dudes with abs thinking they're the shit. @Zesto heed this advice and ancedotal fucking evidence boyo

• +1
this @Zesto u don't know the first thing about physical fitness. when u got slayers like jeff who roid and r huge, how can u argue? clearly your current physique ain't getting the job does as you're still a virgin, so maybe take the trainer's advice

>just b lean broo lmao
fucking lol at anyone who believes this. women would rather have skinnyfat than auschwitz mode

Lol I've never felt better about my looks than I have now, and I've made so much progress from where I started.

If I double my diet, all that leanness and that all skinny prettyboy J-PopMaxxing will fade away into the ether.

In other words I'm not OgreMaxxing .

and skinnyfat is the most disgusting body, I think it's tied with dadbod though, not sure which is worse

Just Lol @ skinnyfat

I'd say what I've done with LooksMaxxing is like getting ahold of this all powerful gundam but it's a space (Japan) gundam and doesn't work well in the atmosphere/on Earth (the west) but in the right environment where it can be used to it's specifications, than there is no more powerful force.

You can achieve abs from eating clean and doing at home workouts. That's what I've been doing since I started leanmaxxing and I currently have a pretty visible four pack. I would never go to the gym and become a meathead.

@Hiro

Great work, what are some home workouts you've been doing?

when girls say they like abs it's not the skinny abs every skinyn teen has, it's this View attachment 6564 just lol if you think girls prefer THE SAME GUY skinny over the pic i posted

If girl's would've liked the guy with that body, they would've like him for his face, if he had the body @jefferson posted with the resulting LeanMaxxed face from being lowbodyfat and skinny then he would be wanted by girls even more.

@Hiro

I usually switch up the ones I do so my body doesnt get used to them. I do V-sits, crunches, leg raises, bicycle crunches, seated twists, planks, etc. There are a bunch of videos on YouTube that show different ones. I usually hit abs twice a day 6 days a week.

• +1
If girl's would've liked the guy with that body, they would've like him for his face, if he had the body @jefferson posted with the resulting LeanMaxxed face from being lowbodyfat and skinny then he would be wanted by girls even more.

Lol where are you getting this idea from. I can assure you girls are more attracted to me since gaining muscle.

I'm not denying face is the most important. But jfl at thinking girls would like the body I posted more than that aesthetic muscular one.

• +1
Lol I've never felt better about my looks than I have now, and I've made so much progress from where I started.

If I double my diet, all that leanness and that all skinny prettyboy J-PopMaxxing will fade away into the ether.

In other words I'm not OgreMaxxing .

and skinnyfat is the most disgusting body, I think it's tied with dadbod though, not sure which is worse

Just Lol @ skinnyfat

I'd say what I've done with LooksMaxxing is like getting ahold of this all powerful gundam but it's a space (Japan) gundam and doesn't work well in the atmosphere/on Earth (the west) but in the right environment where it can be used to it's specifications, than there is no more powerful force.

@Hiro

Sure face matters most, but wt i'm saying is the same skinny good looking guy would slay more if he had a body like i posted

• +1
my gf and i go through insta and make fun of skinny ass dudes with abs thinking they're the shit. @Zesto heed this advice and ancedotal fucking evidence boyo

@Nibba

I will try GymMaxxing when I get back from Japan, as I will have plenty of time between February and my next trip to Asia around June for the summer.

But for my Tokyo ascention I am LeanMaxxing and LowBodyFatMaxxing all the way.

I believe I can accomplish a lot more benefits with calory restriction until then then a weak, rushed month of gymceling.

Lol where are you getting this idea from. I can assure you girls are more attracted to me since gaining muscle.

I'm not denying face is the most important. But jfl at thinking girls would like the body I posted more than that aesthetic muscular one.

I'm talking in regards to Eastern beauty standards.

I would never go to the gym and become a meathead
>i would never go to the gym aka the douche house
lmao go back to reddit if you're gonna act like a soy male

People who put gym as their top priority need a mental check up. Lifting weights for what ? All you need is a lean athletic body with some muscle,abs and good height.Good cope anyways.Does he hit gym every day ? JFL

Attachments

• da.jpg
    da.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 239
  • +1
>i would never go to the gym aka the douche house
lmao go back to reddit if you're gonna act like a soy male
Low IQ if you didnt read the rest of my post.

People who put gym as their top priority need a mental check up. Lifting weights for what ? All you need is a lean athletic body with some muscle,abs and good height.Good cope anyways.Does he hit gym every day ? JFL
Ur IQ is lower than your age, cristiano ronaldo has been doing bodyweight exercises and training 6 times a week including monitored lifting fir 15 years, dont fucking post a pic of his like the average cuck can achieve a body like that without lifting

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK, Deleted member 5292, 11gaijin and 1 other person
Ur IQ is lower than your age, cristiano ronaldo has been doing bodyweight exercises and training 6 times a week including monitored lifting fir 15 years, dont fucking post a pic of his like the average cuck can achieve a body like that without lifting
Lifting 2-3 times per week at most.

Lifting 2-3 times per week at most.
No one on this fucking planet would be able to achieve a body like Ronaldo’s, he does bodyweight workouts every single day and lifts weights 3 times a week aswell as insane cardio and playing two games a week. He has been doing it for 15 years straight. I repeat, no one would be able to achieve a complete body like his without years of consistent training

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, badromance and Zesto
Low IQ if you didnt read the rest of my post.
>not wanting to be a meathead
>wanting to be muscular
i don't really understand the fuckin difference m9-1. stop contradicting urself

• +1
>wanting to be muscular
You can be have muscles without being a meathead. I want to have a lean face and a slight build with some muscle like Brad Pitt on Fight Club.

6'0 (my height) 155lbs and sub 10% BF

• +1
Reactions: badromance
>wanting to be muscular

It's simple.

Some people are cut out for Marty McFly Maxxing (such as I)

39.jpg

and some people are cut out for Biff Maxxing

latest

• +1
Reactions: Hiro
looked like me last year but even smaller. i was lean af being a swimmer. trust me dude it's only impressive when you take ur shirt off (rarely in public lmao) so it's better to be less lean and bigger. u can't even tell u lift in a shirt at that size
don't believe the memes u see online. women like muscular sick kunts like me and @ZyzzReincarnate not these skinny or unaesthetic dyels. after getting big the difference is night and day. don't listen to what women say they want watch what they DO

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath
looked like me last year but even smaller. i was lean af being a swimmer. trust me dude it's only impressive when you take ur shirt off (rarely in public lmao) so it's better to be less lean and bigger. u can't even tell u lift in a shirt at that size
don't believe the memes u see online. women like muscular sick kunts like me and @ZyzzReincarnate not these skinny or unaesthetic dyels. after getting big the difference is night and day. don't listen to what women say they want watch what they DO
love how these "gym is cope retards" are always like "GIRLS SAY THEY DONT EVEN LIKE MUSCULAR GUYS" but they're the same niggas who say "DONT LISTEN TO WHAT WOMEN SAY"

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, jefferson, Nibba and 1 other person
Lol.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Abs don't count if you don't have any muscles and are just skinny.
It's like when a landwhale has big titts.

• +1
Reactions: Silence
Abs don't count if you don't have any muscles and are just skinny.
It's like when a landwhale has big titts.

There is nothing more disgusting than a fat pig saying it is "BBW"

Abs on skinny...

resident_evil_leon_commish_by_kevinbolk-d45hgfo.png

I'm LeonMaxxing tbh.

Backup the claim with science, that women don't care about muscular, strong physiques, enough of everyones opinions/anecdotes, we need science now.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Seconding this. I started going myself a few weeks ago and people don't really care. Everyone is there to exercise and most just want to get a good workout in and be done to continue their day.

I go usually after lunch thanks to my flexible work.. but due to meetings some days need to go right at 12 some days and its busy but still the same. About 5 is another busy time according to my friend so if you can shift your time try to find a slower time of your gym to go.

Just be polite and if you are unsure if someone is using a machine/bench/etc just ask. If someone asks you just say either you still a few sets left or this is my last. Only been asked a couple times myself and most will go do something else. So on the reverse if the machine you want to use is busy skip to the next and go back after.

Also knowing what you want to do prior is good... and one thing to keep in mind if your gym is like mine the weight machines likely have a page size poster/graphic showing the muscles it targets and how to use it. Some are a bit vague though so some pre-reading is helpful but if you walk in and forget it all they'll jog your memory.

The gym is a waste of effort and money.
Some push ups and pull ups will do the work.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
  • +1
Reactions: colbycovington and SquareChinOrDeath
you have to gain mass.

I know because I am an extreme ectocel. I have been sub 150lbs all my life and have also had visible "abs" all my life.

They don't look like abs if you don't have the muscle development. it just looks like shadows on a flat surface. it doesn't matter how many crunches you do if you're doing low calories because you won't build the muscles.

that's just how it fucking works.

even skinny twink pretty boys like zac efron in high school musical are a lot heavier than you think because they've built muscle and then leaned out. they aren't sub 140... they're 10-20lbs heavier and then leaned out.

• +1
Reactions: colbycovington and FuckMyLife
Muscles improve your physique. Not fat.

Gymcel7

Indeed, gym is one huge fucking cope.

HURR MUH SIZE. MUH STRENGTH. HURR HURR, I COULD BEAT U UP BRO. HURRRRR.

And not a single foid ever gave a shit.

• +1
Reactions: Veganist, badromance, Zesto and 1 other person
love how these "gym is cope retards" are always like "GIRLS SAY THEY DONT EVEN LIKE MUSCULAR GUYS" but they're the same niggas who say "DONT LISTEN TO WHAT WOMEN SAY"
Let them "leanmax" or whatever other retarded shit they say and then let them see how little it affects their interactions with women

View attachment 6586

Indeed, gym is one huge fucking cope.

HURR MUH SIZE. MUH STRENGTH. HURR HURR, I COULD BEAT U UP BRO. HURRRRR.

And not a single foid ever gave a shit.

So true tbh. Gym and roids are for copers. If you dont have a better body than half the gym members before joining, just dont bother with it. If you need to gymcel for fun, just get a simple workout routine and dont count calories or take supplements. Everything else is basically cope.

So true tbh. Gym and roids are for copers. If you dont have a better body than half the gym members before joining, just dont bother with it. If you need to gymcel for fun, just get a simple workout routine and dont count calories or take supplements. Everything else is basically cope.

I agree if you're a framecel manlet like u are, but if you are a normal dude, the gym helps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Your gymcelled version has higher SMV than your skinny/fat version. You‘re coping hard if you‘re denying this fact

• +1
Reactions: colbycovington, Genecel and FuckMyLife
I agree if you're a framecel manlet like u are, but if you are a normal dude, the gym helps
i am not a framecel, keep coping. I amog most dudes in my gym after just one month of training in both mass and strength. it is just a waste of time though. Not even worth it taking all these bloatware protein supplements they will make you look worse. I do sprints, home workouts and go to my uni gym occasionally and still have better physique than all these bloatlords. Only aspies and bald manlets take the gym seriously.

• +1
i am not a framecel, keep coping. I amog most dudes in my gym after just one month of training in both mass and strength. it is just a waste of time though. Not even worth it taking all these bloatware protein supplements they will make you look worse. I do sprints, home workouts and go to my uni gym occasionally and still have better physique than all these bloatlords. Only aspies and bald manlets take the gym seriously.
Jfl I've seen ur pics dude. U look like the stereotypical low t framecel that fits right in with this community. I got no reason to cope either. I like the way I look and am here to kill time and dick around, but you could use some serious size man. U don't amog shit