The Gym is Nothing But a Pile of Cope

martial arts is the only non cope gymcelling

looks like threads in 2018 were just as shit huh

Low T, the thread.

No gym for bones. Gym is cope is you have shitty bone structure/narrow frame.

I just came back from a personal training.

I discussed with my trainer my diet, and I said it's 1200-1400 calories a day and he told me if I want results I'm going to need 2100 calories.

Yet there's no point.

You get abs simply from having lowbody fat. The gym just makes your abs visible at a higher bodyfat then they would've been but it's all bodyfat.

Your face improves from lowbodyfat.

Lowbodyfat is far more important than the gym. So if I double my calories sure I'll get bigger, but my face will get bloated from all the carbs and calories.

It's not worth it.

Girls don't care about muscle, they care about abs and face and you can improve both from getting to as low a bodyfat as possible.

I may postpone the rest of my personal training sessions (I think I've got like 4 or 5) until after I come back from Japan or even just see if they can be refunded. This gym is a waste.

I got some tone in my arms and it makes me feel really good, my legs are also much stronger, but this whole eating to put on mass is just dumb.

Also they play the most awful western music in there.

There are also all these miserable looking westerners that make me uncomfortable.

And I find it infuriating here there are women weightlifting just so they can sit on more Chad cock.

There not there for romantic reasons such as seeking out true love as I am, they just want to be gaped by Giga-Chad cock so they go there to do some weighted squats to make there ass more solid and harder for Chad's cock (which is actually a bad thing, wtf, but they're retarded).
Bump