The halo effect from colored eyes is underrated

Piratecel

Piratecel

Kraken
It is simply not talked about enough because the forum still copes with "Chads are their own race" or "its all about bones and coloring". No SMV isn't just bones and coloring, the closer you are to white the higher smv you are.

I would even go so far as to say an ethnic with tanned skin (not brown but tanned) and colored eyes JBW MOG pale whites with black eyes or brown eyes.

Colored eyes adds at very least 3 points to your SMV, the difference is really mind blowing.
Blanca Soler is GONE, there is no way you can tell me the picture on the right is an international model.

Who else Adriana Lima just got expelled from Victoria Secret, she is now your local kindergarden teaching assistant. The difference is mind blowing.

Keep denying JBW pill bluepill.org

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, try2beme, sudanguy and 16 others
over for T50cels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cadee, <6PSLcel and Piratecel
@sportsmogger

Aren't you literally somali? Why are you shilling so hard for eye color importance lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, tombradylover, Kamui and 8 others
Water but Lima still fogs. Also I know black people who have coloured eyes aka my dad

Aren't you literally somali? Why are you shilling so hard for eye color importance lmao.
Don’t have to have a10 to recognize the important of eye color

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and shalomnigga
Don’t have to have a10 to recognize the important of eye color
He is doing more than that, he is vastly overstating the importance of it lmao.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, St.TikTokcel, anthony111553 and 3 others
He is doing more than that, he is vastly overstating the importance of it lmao.
They cherry-pick models who also have a phenotypical relation to light eyes and leave out those who don’t. Ballou chico etc . I still think light eyes are usually better but it’s just something that can be easily pinpointed unlike bone structure which is much more difficult to quantify

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23, Looks234, Sprinkles and 3 others
They cherry-pick models who also have a phenotypical relation to light eyes and leave out those who don’t. Ballou chico etc . I still think light eyes are usually better but it’s just something that can be easily pinpointed unlike bone structure which is much more difficult to quantify
Both these models don't have a phenotypical relation to light eyes, you are acting like they are some anglo nordics or something.

Both these models don't have a phenotypical relation to light eyes, you are acting like they are some anglo nordics or something.
Right but why give them pitch black when it doesn’t suit their phrno? Give hazel or light brown . Ballou is significantly darker than other white models and so t50 looks good on him

It is simply not talked about enough because the forum
it is literally the most talked about thing on the forum, when anyone describes the girl they want they always refer to them by their hair and eye color, never the things that actually matter like bone morphology

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
it is literally the most talked about thing on the forum, when anyone describes the girl they want they always refer to them by their hair and eye color, never the things that actually matter like bone morphology
Many on this forum think JBW is cope and that brown eyes is not a failo

Many on this forum think JBW is cope and that brown eyes is not a failo
if that were the case chico woudn't be the king of watt pad

Becauz us Somalis are not black fuxk the jareers innit we are ancient Europeans we hav caucisian skul

lmao underrated fucking retard it’s talked about by Indians on this site all the time

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, St.TikTokcel, datboijj and 1 other person
Ordering coloured contacts asap.

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
Who's the guy that played Aquaman in that DC comics Warner brother's film? Jason Mamoa, I think. He has brown eyes and was made to wear colored contacts while filming because blue eyes is more appealing.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Piratecel
Who's the guy that played Aquaman in that DC comics Warner brother's film? Jason Mamoa, I think. He has brown eyes and was made to wear colored contacts while filming because blue eyes is more appealing.
Yeah exactly he was made to have baby blue eye contacts to step up his JBW game for the super hero role.
JFL Movie producers would never allow a brown eyed character to be the main lead.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Bones > eye color wtf. If you don’t have visible bones you’re literally recessed lol.

Yeah exactly he was made to have baby blue eye contacts to step up his JBW game for the super hero role.
JFL Movie producers would never allow a brown eyed character to be the main lead
Marvels first movie was brown eyes retard

• JFL
the main halo from light eyes is that they affect how others perceive your eye-spacing.

the pupils aren't distinguishable if they're dark, so the entire iris is perceived as pupil, which makes them look closer together.

but it goes further than that, just having light eyes isn't the halo, it's the contrast between the pupil and the iris and orbital ring that is the actual halo, because this also makes them look more expressive.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Loveland, datboijj, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
the main halo from light eyes is that they affect how others perceive your eye-spacing.

the pupils aren't distinguishable if they're dark, so the entire iris is perceived as pupil, which makes them look closer together.
I mean you can still see them on most eyes as long as they’re not black no?

No eye color for your somali genes bhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), datboijj and anthony111553
and orbital ring
Isn't it liminal ring? I think the idea about the iris and pupil being perceived as a pupil is interesting.

Why were marvel so so so slow to adapting their comics when DC comics was making Hollywood features the moment they feasibly could.

And wasn't Sam raimei's Spider-man earlier?

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
true, biggest stacy I know from IRL (knew her from like primary school) got adriana lima coloring of clear colored eyes + olive skin

shes like a hotter version of lauren cohan

adriana lima would still be stacy though, just not PSL goddess without the peak coloring

Last edited:
  • +1
Even if you got that procedure, It won't shrink your forehead bhai. I'm sorry.
I don't have a lightbulb head so all I need to reduce forehead size is a cheap turkish hairtransplant

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Lookologist003 and Autismcel
Isn't it liminal ring? I think the idea about the iris and pupil being perceived as a pupil is interesting.
limbal.

but calling it that only tells half the story.

some birds evolved a similar feature because they don't have light eyes, having a clear circle around the iris seems to appeal to women regardless of species.

notice how they're basically making their entire eye look like a pupil.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Heinrich Schmidt
I don't have a lightbulb head so all I need to reduce forehead size is a cheap turkish hairtransplant
would be amazing to see all the eye color copers still be ugly as shit after they get light eyes like Funkyflamingo

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
limbal.

but calling it that only tells half the story.

some birds evolved a similar feature because they don't have light eyes, having a clear circle around the iris seems to appeal to women regardless of species.
"seems to" aka i made it up

You forgot we are living in 2024

Reeks of vaporware.

I read a thread about something similar at the beginning of 2023. Their company went silent.

If this was real, venture capitalists would be tearing each other apart to invest in revolutionary beauty technology. Women are insecure as fuck about their looks, so would make their beta buxxers or simps pay through the nose for this coveted procedure.

• +1
would be amazing to see all the eye color copers still be ugly as shit after they get light eyes like Funkyflamingo
Funky still looks ugly because of pear shaped skull, but he would look much worse if he didn't have green eyes

• +1
Funky still looks ugly because of pear shaped skull, but he would look much worse if he didn't have green eyes
no he wouldn't LMAO, ur pretty dumb ngl

It is simply not talked about enough because the forum still copes with "Chads are their own race" or "its all about bones and coloring". No SMV isn't just bones and coloring, the closer you are to white the higher smv you are.

I would even go so far as to say an ethnic with tanned skin (not brown but tanned) and colored eyes JBW MOG pale whites with black eyes or brown eyes.

Colored eyes adds at very least 3 points to your SMV, the difference is really mind blowing.
Blanca Soler is GONE, there is no way you can tell me the picture on the right is an international model.

View attachment 2829169View attachment 2829170

Who else Adriana Lima just got expelled from Victoria Secret, she is now your local kindergarden teaching assistant. The difference is mind blowing.
View attachment 2829175View attachment 2829176

Cope dark eyes are way better #vampiremaxxing

• JFL

but it goes further than that, just having light eyes isn't the halo, it's the contrast between the pupil and the iris and orbital ring that is the actual halo, because this also makes them look more expressive.
lifefuel for me tbh :p

View attachment 2829169View attachment 2829170

View attachment 2829175View attachment 2829176

Water.

Blue eyes is crucial for ascending to the next realm of looks.

People also fail to understand that eye colour and your colouring generally is an SMV multiplier. If you're ugly, blue eyes wont do anything because 0* any number is still zero so quit the cope sfcels, you still need to get a shotgun shell implant.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Piratecel and sub5c3l
@St.TikTokcel
Are you a T50cel?

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
If you have decent bones, light eyes can halo you hard.
Water.

Blue eyes is crucial for ascending to the next realm of looks.

People also fail to understand that eye colour and your colouring generally is an SMV multiplier. If you're ugly, blue eyes wont do anything because 0* any number is still zero so quit the cope sfcels, you still need to get a shotgun shell implant.
You just need light eyes, blue eyes won't look good on everyone.

i get what ur saying and i agree with ur premise but those models aren't 'GONE' with brown eyes let's not exaggerate lmfao