The halo effect from colored eyes is underrated

It is simply not talked about enough because the forum still copes with "Chads are their own race" or "its all about bones and coloring". No SMV isn't just bones and coloring, the closer you are to white the higher smv you are.

I would even go so far as to say an ethnic with tanned skin (not brown but tanned) and colored eyes JBW MOG pale whites with black eyes or brown eyes.

Colored eyes adds at very least 3 points to your SMV, the difference is really mind blowing.
Blanca Soler is GONE, there is no way you can tell me the picture on the right is an international model.

View attachment 2829169View attachment 2829170

Who else Adriana Lima just got expelled from Victoria Secret, she is now your local kindergarden teaching assistant. The difference is mind blowing.
View attachment 2829175View attachment 2829176

Keep denying JBW pill bluepill.org
tbh I feel more attracted to adrima lima with dark eyes

It is simply not talked about enough because the forum still copes with "Chads are their own race" or "its all about bones and coloring". No SMV isn't just bones and coloring, the closer you are to white the higher smv you are.

I would even go so far as to say an ethnic with tanned skin (not brown but tanned) and colored eyes JBW MOG pale whites with black eyes or brown eyes.

Colored eyes adds at very least 3 points to your SMV, the difference is really mind blowing.
Blanca Soler is GONE, there is no way you can tell me the picture on the right is an international model.

View attachment 2829169View attachment 2829170

Who else Adriana Lima just got expelled from Victoria Secret, she is now your local kindergarden teaching assistant. The difference is mind blowing.
View attachment 2829175View attachment 2829176

Keep denying JBW pill bluepill.org
You need bones for it as well

Aren't you literally somali? Why are you shilling so hard for eye color importance lmao.
Bc its a legit halo people IRL care about

Aren't you literally somali? Why are you shilling so hard for eye color importance lmao.
Somalis should be eradicated off the face of the Earth imo

@TechnoBoss

Lima looks great with T50s. Even better

• JFL
Reactions: Piratecel
She looks 100x more striking with colored eyes
Yeah but she’s a model for women, not for men. Definition of female gaze. Most men would probably like her brown eyed version just as much or more

It’s not really underrated nigger every ethnic and there momma says “you would ascend with blue eyes” under someone with t50 but regardless dn rd anything but the title