The heightpill is truly the most brutal reality slap you could ever get.

itsover_

itsover_

Iron
Many would argue, saying that height matters but it’s not the most important factor, others are delusional bluepillers who say that height doesn’t matter which this statement is ridiculous and crazy seeing how much studies, evidence there is confirming that it does matter and matters alot, and let’s not forget the countless tiktoks, tweets, and posts made by women praising tall men.

When he’s the worst living person but he’s tall
>>

When he’s abusive but he’s 6” >>>>>

When he’s the ugliest creature but he’s tall >>>>

And the mocking and gaslighting of short men.

How about all of the women that say that they know a short guy who slays, have had short exes, or claim that height does not matter but in the end 99% of the time their partner somehow is at least 6” and it’s not because of them being taller, but their personality.

Now some others cope with the fact that Face is king and face > height. While face plays a significant role in attraction aswell, and maybe face could be more important in attracting someone, this just doesn’t apply practically in the real life. The truth is that everyone has an average face, some uglier, some better, some may be too unfortunate and have distorted faces although what matters is that the majority of people that we call average. You almost never see a chad in real life, because face beauty is a little subjective too as some people may prefer blonde white men with small noses others may like dark features on men, thick eyebrows, big nose. So my point is that to be considered a chad is pretty rare and hard as face is subjective and depends on how you are being perceived sometimes. Since being highly attractive facially is something quite rare, it’s not a big disadvantage because if your face is average you are just like the majority of people.

But height? It’s the single most desired thing in a man, the thing that makes a man have a high sexual dimorphism since most women are shorter making the man stand out, be dominant, and making them feel protected. It’s what women have said too. If height wasn’t that important it wouldn’t be the number 1 or 2 most desired thing in a man according to dating apps.

I once saw this tiktok who had millions of views and likes I think, of a girl who said:

“What men hope when they are meeting a date: I hope she is beautiful, has big breast and butt.

What women hope when they are meeting a date: I hope he is taller than me”

So in reality, what really matters for you to be an average man is to be tall, have a sense of humour, dress well too and you don’t have to be this super good looking dude, your height is the thing women desire most so you’re good.

But as a short dude? Truth is you’re not even seen as a real man most of the time by the majority of society, although many would deny it. Heightism is similar to racism, everyone says that we are equal and stuff like that but the reality says different. Racism still exists and will always continue to do so. Heightism aswell.

TLdr; The most brutal slap in reality you can have as a short man is knowing that a couple more inches of bone in your legs or skeleton and you probably wouldn’t even know this sub existed, just be a normie, it doesn’t matter if you’re not that good looking. Your height is enough for you to be perceived as a real man by society and women as it’s the most desired thing a man can have. It hurts, but a taller version of your identical self will always win, be seen as more superior and attractive. While in theory people say that face matters more than height, in practice it’s quite the opposite, you just have to be tall as a man. Doesn’t matter if you’re not that attractive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, watah, AngryShortMale and 10 others
Many would argue, saying that height matters but it’s not the most important factor, others are delusional bluepillers who say that height doesn’t matter which this statement is ridiculous and crazy seeing how much studies, evidence there is confirming that it does matter and matters alot, and let’s not forget the countless tiktoks, tweets, and posts made by women praising tall men.

>>

How about all of the women that say that they know a short guy who slays, have had short exes, or claim that height does not matter but in the end 99% of the time their partner somehow is at least 6” and it’s not because of them being taller, but their personality.

Now some others cope with the fact that Face is king and face > height. While face plays a significant role in attraction aswell, and maybe face could be more important in attracting someone, this just doesn’t apply practically in the real life. The truth is that everyone has an average face, some uglier, some better, some may be too unfortunate and have distorted faces although what matters is that the majority of people that we call average. You almost never see a chad in real life, because face beauty is a little subjective too as some people may prefer blonde white men with small noses others may like dark features on men, thick eyebrows, big nose. So my point is that to be considered a chad is pretty rare and hard as face is subjective and depends on how you are being perceived sometimes. Since being highly attractive facially is something quite rare, it’s not a big disadvantage because if your face is average you are just like the majority of people.

But height? It’s the single most desired thing in a man, the thing that makes a man have a high sexual dimorphism since most women are shorter making the man stand out, be dominant, and making them feel protected. It’s what women have said too. If height wasn’t that important it wouldn’t be the number 1 or 2 most desired thing in a man according to dating apps.

I once saw this tiktok who had millions of views and likes I think, of a girl who said:

“What men hope when they are meeting a date: I hope she is beautiful, has big breast and butt.

So in reality, what really matters for you to be an average man is to be tall, have a sense of humour, dress well too and you don’t have to be this super good looking dude, your height is the thing women desire most so you’re good.

But as a short dude? Truth is you’re not even seen as a real man most of the time by the majority of society, although many would deny it. Heightism is similar to racism, everyone says that we are equal and stuff like that but the reality says different. Racism still exists and will always continue to do so. Heightism aswell.

TLdr; The most brutal slap in reality you can have as a short man is knowing that a couple more inches of bone in your legs or skeleton and you probably wouldn’t even know this sub existed, just be a normie, it doesn’t matter if you’re not that good looking. Your height is enough for you to be perceived as a real man by society and women as it’s the most desired thing a man can have. It hurts, but a taller version of your identical self will always win, be seen as more superior and attractive. While in theory people say that face matters more than height, in practice it’s quite the opposite, you just have to be tall as a man. Doesn’t matter if you’re not that attractive.
No it doesn’t matter. Unless you are very short it doesn’t matter. Once you are 5’9, 5’10 it means nothing

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, AngryShortMale, mathis and 2 others
good day to be taller than the average in my country by 6 inches

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and aber
Agreed. If your normie and not slaying it’s definitely not because of your face

No it doesn’t matter. Unless you are very short it doesn’t matter. Once you are 5’9, 5’10 it means nothing
heightism ends at 5'9 or 175 cms
Ian somerhalder
Tom cruise
Brad pitt
Zayn Malik (he's 5'7 but 5'9 with lifts ig)
all examples of gigachads
none of them 6 feet

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: watah and vosx0
this forum pumps out the same shit daily

• +1
Reactions: oily703
Ian somerhalder
Tom cruise
Brad pitt
none of them 6 feet
They are only gigachads because women assume they are tall and haven't met them irl. Tom Cruise's height is well known and he gets made fun of for it a LOT

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and xantrooper
They are only gigachads because women assume they are tall and haven't met them irl. Tom Cruise's height is well known and he gets made fun of for it a LOT
lmfao why are you so out of touch with reality

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Pure copium. The only thing being 6’6 has done for me is have people treat you better upon first impressions and they expect you to be competent at at least something but otherwise not much.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and omnilegent
Imagine writing a essay about hight pill then going outside and seeing a 5’4” Edgar with a hot Latina gf :feelskek:

Truly over for looksmaxers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, watah, SorryIamBack and 7 others
Ian somerhalder
Tom cruise
Brad pitt
none of them 6 feet
Well they are like 5’6 but wear lifts also don’t look at celebs as your gauge especially not older than 40 they got famous and status way before this time we live in

Well they are like 5’6 but wear lifts also don’t look at celebs as your gauge especially not older than 40 they got famous and status way before this time we live in
ian somerhalder is 5'9 and a half which is about 176.5 cms
brad pitt is 179.7 cms which is about 5'11
there's a reason why they got famous tho? There were taller actors at Brad pitt's time too? How was he able to rise from a newcomer to gigachad status in just 10 years? His face!
So women didnt find him attractive simply because he was an inch shorter? Sounds ridicluous ngl

there's a reason why they got famous tho? There were taller actors at Brad pitt's time too? How was he able to rise from a newcomer to gigachad status in just 10 years? His face!
So women didnt find him attractive simply because he was an inch shorter? Sounds ridicluous ngl
not to mention geena davis was taller than him in thelma and louise

lmfao why are you so out of touch with reality
If you don’t believe in heightism, you’re either dumb or tall. Tom Cruise movies usually involve a lot of height frauding to make him appear taller than other characters

If you don’t believe in heightism, you’re either dumb or tall. Tom Cruise movies usually involve a lot of height frauding to make him appear taller than other characters
im not that tall but nice assumption
like i said im taller on an average in my country
zayn dated gigi who was taller than him so it wasnt exactly a secret that he was of average height either. they even had a kid together

a lot of guys height fraud on a daily basis too
heightism isn't a secret

Bro gen z is different. Honestly I hate to say it but I think the next generation will view anyone under 5’11 as manlet. Not sure how long this can continue. Tbh they even say 5’11 is manlet now although that’s just chronically online people because I think 5’11 irl unfrauded is pretty tall especially compared to foids but still do you know any 5’11 guy that wouldn’t claim 6’ just to be bare minimum height for a 4’11 foid. It’s fucking ovER

• Hmm...
Reactions: NubHumanSiggerz
Ian somerhalder
Tom cruise
Brad pitt
none of them 6 feet
Just be a supermodel theory

• +1
Reactions: watah and xantrooper
Bro gen z is different. Honestly I hate to say it but I think the next generation will view anyone under 5’11 as manlet. Not sure how long this can continue. Tbh they even say 5’11 is manlet now although that’s just chronically online people because I think 5’11 irl unfrauded is pretty tall especially compared to foids but still do you know any 5’11 guy that wouldn’t claim 6’ just to be bare minimum height for a 4’11 foid. It’s fucking ovER
yea true
where do you live and how tall is a man on the average? 5'11 is nowhere near manlet but a lot of thirsted over men are 5'11 lol

height matters less than face but it matters more than itd like it to, the standard of at least 190cm is social media garbage but below 180 its kinda gg

yea true
where do you live and how tall is a man on the average? 5'11 is nowhere near manlet but a lot of thirsted over men are 5'11 lol
No bro those men are old like Brad Pitt. I’m from California. Yes in person everyone is way shorter so 5’11 is basically 6’1 because of all the 5’8 guys claiming 5’11 etc

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver

>>

ground breaking theory nigga but fs right now if u actually are over 175 cm tall go to Asia (Indochina , Japan ,Korea etc) and geomaxx and slay some asian stacys or som

• +1
Reactions: itsover_
No bro those men are old like Brad Pitt. I’m from California. Yes in person everyone is way shorter so 5’11 is basically 6’1 because of all the 5’8 guys claiming 5’11 etc
im 5'11 so im gonna larp as 6'2 too but the difference is gonna be noticeable

Height doesn't matter nearly as much as most of you faggots go on about. Just don't be noticebly short, of which most here aren't anyway.

Of course most women want a man that's significantly taller than them (like 6+ inches), but having a good face and body shape/frame and decent musculature is more important than being in the top 10% of height. Besides, things don't really get shitty until you're like under 5'8 anyway; which is short for a man.

As for Gen Z men being "taller"... Most young guys I see on Uni campus are like 5'10, a few shorter and a few over 6'. If anything, it's WOMEN who have gotten a bit taller on average with each subsequent generation; at least in Western countries.

P.S
"Boo-hoo, you're 5'9-5'9 1/2 and a few of your taller mates have poked fun at you for being "small", and/or a few chicks have dissed you for not being tall" GET over it

P.P.S
I feel bad for guys 5'6 and under. They have it rough and are legit short and it's very noticeble.

• +1
Reactions: marigold
Being tall and having a big dick has only gotten me praise and "mires" from women I'm already fucking or trying to. Sure, bitches will express awe at your height, but that doesn't mean you're in, just like that.

Idk why incels think that's what's stopping them from getting laid. It's your low self esteem, nigga.

• +1
Reactions: NubHumanSiggerz and TB1997

>>

Height only matter because you cant get it
Just wait some years

need to figure out a way to fraudmaxx without doing much pain to my ankles, plus looking NT and not being called out
Buy these. I wear them and go from barely 6’ to 6’1 and some change

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg and Schizotypalcel
need to figure out a way to fraudmaxx without doing much pain to my ankles, plus looking NT and not being called out
I wear af1's high top to be exact (bc you dont look like u are standing on your toes with height extenders) an wear a good insole which gives a .5 an since im 182 cm i easily look 6'1+

I wear af1's high top to be exact (bc you dont look like u are standing on your toes with height extenders) an wear a good insole which gives a .5 an since im 182 cm i easily look 6'1+
yo can they help me fraud 6'7 :p:p:p:feelswhy::feelswhy:

It really slaps you in The face when you see a 6'7 teramogger with girls orbiting him in a club

Nah, 5'9 is below average nowadays, 5'10 is minimum

Literally every slayer form my HS was short and tall guys were mostly lanket incels
I notice way more significant correlation between facial attractiveness and getting girls than height and getting girls

Nah, 5'9 is below average nowadays, 5'10 is minimum
Statistics would say otherwise. But shorter men just don’t like going out which shapes your view. I’d say 5’11-6’1 is comfortable safe zone where height doesn’t matter anymore but no extra points. 6’2+ is where you get some extra points

>>

Looks >> height
You could be 6ft5 if your a subhuman your just gonna be a normie anyone with common sense would get that 🙄

>>

TRUE THREAD

Looks >> height
You could be 6ft5 if your a subhuman your just gonna be a normie anyone with common sense would get that 🙄
the same applies in the reverse though if you have model looks and you're 5'5 you have equal smv to the 6'5 sub 5 face