The Hidden Power of Gymmaxxing: In-Depth Analysis of Body Halo

Bumping to remember this beautiful thread I made
Interesting hypothesis, I wish I had enough money to fund a study to test this.

Interesting hypothesis, I wish I had enough money to fund a study to test this.
In the year since I made this I got to the SS-tier amount of lean muscle mass and I'm sitting at around 17% bf at 5'10 and I'm getting much more IOI's even now, I imagine once I hit 12% shit will get insane

In my experience, B-tier body is the bare minimum for women to even begin to perceive you as sexy

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
In the year since I made this I got to the SS-tier amount of lean muscle mass and I'm sitting at around 17% bf at 5'10 and I'm getting much more IOI's even now, I imagine once I hit 12% shit will get insane

In my experience, B-tier body is the bare minimum for women to even begin to perceive you as sexy
In my experience there isn’t a muscularity limit or threshold you cross where women are no longer attracted to you, I’ve only seen an increase in attraction and increased touching from women in fact.
I’ve seen the videos where women claim CBum tier physiques are too much but I suspect they have never actually come across and interacted with such a physique in real life.

The same women who told me muscle wasn’t necessary and tried to brush it off were the same women who started touching and groping them once I got jacked.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen, Jova, VeryFuglyNiyguhs and 1 other person
In my experience there isn’t a muscularity limit or threshold you cross where women are no longer attracted to you, I’ve only seen an increase in attraction and increased touching from women in fact.
I’ve seen the videos where women claim CBum tier physiques are too much but I suspect they have never actually come across and interacted with such a physique in real life.

The same women who told me muscle wasn’t necessary and tried to brush it off were the same women who started touching and groping them once I got jacked.
No doubt, I definitely think from the woman's perspective there's no upper limit, the reason why I have that soft limit at SS-tier is because I think that's when maintaining any physique after that becomes too resource intensive on the body and you start experiencing more health problems than you would if you were at the suggested BMI

I'm a 5'10 guy but I think the reason I'm even able to even get to the SS-tier body and beyond is because I did that 23 and me test and it showed I have the myostatin-deficiency gene. I'm hovering between 195-200 pounds and I desperately feel like I need to cut for sure, anything past 200 I feel like a lethargic fatass

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Kingkellz